cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

£8.99 per month

Jump to solution

what am I actually supposed to be paying £8.99 per month for because the games you have to buy and the free to play ones are absolutely **bleep** and doesn't come close to xbox ultimate or their streaming app? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @Jdogg62020,

I mean the good thing is that you don't have to pay the 8.99 £ per month if you don't really want to as you can also use Stadia for free and just buy the games you want to play and that's it.

If you tend to pay per month for Stadia Pro you get:

• Free games per month (until today we got 2-3 per month) as long as your subscription is active
  • Exclusive Stadia Pro discounts for games
  • 4K, HDR and 5.1 surround sounds (more details you can find here)

So I think everyone needs to decide on their own, but as Stadias Library will become bigger in the future, there might be more games on that you would like to claim for free with Stadia Pro. Just of course always remember that you can't play those any more when your Stadia subscription runs out, but as soon as you renew it, you can play all claimed games again.

But as I mentioned, you can always cancel the Stadia subscription at any time and just buy games that you want to play and use Stadia without a subscription. Good to have a choice. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @Jdogg62020,

I mean the good thing is that you don't have to pay the 8.99 £ per month if you don't really want to as you can also use Stadia for free and just buy the games you want to play and that's it.

If you tend to pay per month for Stadia Pro you get:

• Free games per month (until today we got 2-3 per month) as long as your subscription is active
  • Exclusive Stadia Pro discounts for games
  • 4K, HDR and 5.1 surround sounds (more details you can find here)

So I think everyone needs to decide on their own, but as Stadias Library will become bigger in the future, there might be more games on that you would like to claim for free with Stadia Pro. Just of course always remember that you can't play those any more when your Stadia subscription runs out, but as soon as you renew it, you can play all claimed games again.

But as I mentioned, you can always cancel the Stadia subscription at any time and just buy games that you want to play and use Stadia without a subscription. Good to have a choice. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Kudos