cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unravel mysteries within adventure games coming to Stadia this year

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
42 29 21.3K

Start journeys into the mysterious unknown with adventures on Stadia this year, when Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris and KONA both arrive on the Stadia store for purchase. While one game tasks you and up to three friends with solving puzzles within ancient Egyptian tombs, the other will bring you to harsh winter landscapes and a desolate town with a surreal secret.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Developer: Crystal Dynamics
Publisher: Square Enix

Crystal Dynamics is proud to bring you Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. This adventure takes place in the Temple of Osiris, hidden deep in the deserts of Egypt. Featuring stunning visuals and a compelling story, players must work together to explore the temple, defeat hordes of enemies from the Egyptian underworld, solve devious puzzles, and avoid traps. All the while, players will compete for treasure, powerful artifacts, and ultimate bragging rights.

Features:

• Critically Acclaimed Franchise – Sequel to the award winning Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time.
  • Exciting Adventure – Lara must overcome traps and forsaken gods to uncover the missing pieces of Osiris and change her fate.
  • Classic Arcade Action - First-ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode.
  • Competitive Co-op – Compete against your friends with seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op to earn bigger rewards, treasures, and powerful artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you betray your friends for a higher score?
  • Explore The Temple of Osiris – Lara’s return to a fan-favorite location featuring stunning visuals with dynamic weather and world state changes.

KONA
Developer: Parabole
Publisher: Ravenscourt

Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of private detective Carl Faubert to explore the desolate village, investigate surreal events, and battle the frigid elements. KONA is a game submerged in mystery and intrigue, one with a spine-tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds building the tension throughout.

Features:

• Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
  • Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the frigid elements
  • Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
  • Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
  • Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities

-----------------------------------------------

More games are coming to Stadia this year, including Marvel’s Avengers, The Elder Scrolls Online, and SUPERHOT. Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

29 Comments
Community Member

Two good games. Glad to see more games being added to the catalog. 

Community Member

nice! but where are the AAA games at guys

Community Member

with each announcement I get more excited for it to get in my country, hope you guys make an announcement for new supported regions soon, I will keep dreaming til there and youtube gameplays will help me ease my hunger of Stadia XD

Community Member

More games!! Yaaaaaas

Community Member

AAA games are great, but i would love a crap ton of good indy's. Open the floodgates and bring rougelikes, pinballl, rts, strategy, sci-fi, fantasy, action, tabletop, sport, and everything else under the sun.

Would love to see all "top 100 most sold indy's" on Stadua.

Let's get many many fun games, not 1-2 games a month.

Community Member

Is there an estimated release date for these?

Community Member

Stadia's library is getting better and better!

Community Member

Two more games that could have been in Apple/Google App Store. Where are the free titles like call of duty war zone /Fortnite /pub G And so on.. 

Community Member

Mr_rite215

You need to ask EPIC Games and Activision and so on.

The games dont grow on trees and the companies with the rights needs to convert or remake them for Stadia.

Community Member

10 teraflops and you only add indie games.... ¡¡Well done!! I can see million people canceling PS5 and Series X pre orders to have stadia instead

Community Member

Vous êtes pas sérieux la! Si? Pendant un mois vous ne sorter pas un seul jeux pour nous proposer sur 2 jeux, un qui a été le pire des fiasco mondial (tomb raider) et un jeux qui potentiellement nous aurais interressé s'il n'y avais pas de triple A a sortir bien avant toutes cette merde et moi qui pensais que votre personnel de chez Sony allait vous faire bouger vos fesses je suis aussi déçu de vous qu'en janvier février, désolé de vous dire sa mais vie les solutions streaming qui sortent actuellement vous feriez des économies en fermant le service au lieu de vendre du rêve et de ne pas être capable de rendre une prestation médiocre mais acceptables 

Community Member

Pretty good, need to see something really innovative thou or something that takes us to next gen

Community Member
For anyone wondering, the Tomb Raider game is solid, but it's not a Tomb Raider game. It's this kinda funky puzzle game that gets pretty challenging/fun, but in my ever humble opinion wouldn't be worth more than dropping $10 on if you're trying to scratch a puzzle itch. That being said, I'd highly recommend Spitlings for puzzle games - it's very nuanced in later levels, deceptively so.
Community Member

Nice games, keep em coming!

But lets be fair, where is EA? Why is there no statement about them AT ALL. Can you not create one page with a list of all devs on board. Paradox Interactive?

Community Member

Kona looks good I like this reminds of Metro Exodus. 

Community Member

Ok Lara Croft multiplayer? Take my money!!!

Community Member

I love seeing all these complaints about stadia, a service that has only been out a little over 5 months. You have to give them time guys. If you don’t like the state stadia is in right now don’t use it and don’t trash talk them. They are giving out updates every week practically and working really hard to bring you games and making the service as stable as possible. Nothing is perfect when it’s first released.

Community Member

I wonder if Minecraft would be possible on Stadia.

Community Member

I agree FatSammich. I’m confused as to why those stating how much better PlayStation and Xbox are than Stadia, aren’t playing those consoles instead of trolling Stadia. Let’s support innovation. In a few years it is likely this type of platform will be what the traditional consoles are copying, after all the hard groundwork has been done for Google. Stadia has got better and better in my experience, so well done to them.

Community Member

I thought "Just another Lara Croft game" until I've actually seen the trailer. WOW, looks very interesting. Please tell me we can SPLIT SCREEN?! *hype*

Community Member

I do not like the minifigures, thats not a real tomb raider I played since the '90s.

Kona looks thrilling!

Community Member

Kona is about £3 on the Switch.  Google you’re spoiling us 😐

Pretty obvious at this point that you just do not care.  Where is the engagement on this issue?  Where are your plans?  Why do you expect us to stick around?

Community Member

Allow steam installations on the google super computer or at least a sync option to be able to play games we already own. If Stadia included real OS support, it would solve many issues. Granted it would also make new ones, but happier customers. I could see paying again for a Stadia optimized version of a game, but I would like the option to play what I own already with digital license. Just a thought.

Community Member

Thats a 5$ game and a 3rd tomb raider game...... yaaaaah......you got one more month and I am cancelling this crap.

Just because you don't want to give the 2 month free loaders any good games, doesn't mean you screw your few remaining paying customers

Terrible way to advertise at the best time to promote

Community Member

Yahya

You need to chill, and read the very first few lines.... This is games comming to Stadia, at some point, its likly not the free games of the next month. We dont know yet.

Also lots of us would love thise games, i want to try Kona, and woild love to play Tomb Raider in co op with my son, so sorry angry man, its not all about you.

Just cancel, and come back later when you think you get your 10$ worth.

Until then, you can still play all the games you have bought for absolutely  free.

Community Member

I read the whole thing ad coming to stadia members, if it's not the case then fine.

And what do you mean it's not all about me? The hell you talking about, did I post a second post talking about myself without my knowledge oO?........ you need to chill

Honestly I been thinking it over, filling my collection is cool and all, but when the games are just spam games......yah it won't be worth it

Community Member

I am really looking forward to Elder Scrolls with the Co-Op feature. Today is Stadia’s Conference on YouTube at 9:00 PST. I have a feeling more Ubisoft titles will be announced. I would like to see COD and EA titles if Stadia can grow probably next year Activision and EA will join the Stadia team.

i am tired of reading about the lack of titles. Every Console started with limited titles for almost a year. Sony, Nintendo, Sega even Xbox. I would rather see quality over quantity. 

Community Member

AgreeTazzer42

Well dont know about COD, but what abouy PUBG? We will get this soon i suspect.

Also, both xbox and ps startet with only 10-15 games in there time, most of them very bad. People just dont know, dont remember or wasn't born yet.

Community Member

@Mr_rite215 

I read your comment this morning 4/28/20..."Two more games that could have been in Apple/Google App Store. Where are the free titles like call of duty war zone /Fortnite /pub G And so on.. " 

And it just so happen that later today Staida announced Pub G is in Stadia. Hopefully those others games will follow 🙂