Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: WWE 2K Battlegrounds and more games hit Stadia this week

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
36 24 12.7K

TWOS-Sept15-Updated.jpg

Three new games launch on Stadia this week, including a couple you can start playing TODAY! Also this week, get more games on Stadia for less with a sweet sale for September. But first...

Cue the intro music: WWE 2K Battlegrounds steps into the ring this Friday

WWE Superstars and Legends brawl their way onto Stadia in WWE 2K Battlegrounds. Dominate your opponents in multiplayer mayhem with The Undertaker, Sasha Banks, Kofi Kingston, and more, in this pick-up-and-play arcade brawler. Purchase WWE 2K Battlegrounds starting September 18 on Stadia for $39.99 USD.

Two more games land on Stadia today

Infiltrate a totalitarian regime and expose its secrets in the stealth-action classic République. Take control of enemy security systems and guide your ally though the twisting corridors of a surveillance state. Purchase it on the Stadia store for $9.99.

You know UNO. Everybody knows UNO. It’s the world’s most beloved family card game for good reasons: it’s fast, fun, friendly to house rules, and perfect for people of all ages. Play it with your friends on Stadia today. Purchase UNO on the Stadia store for $9.99.

Both of these games are ready to purchase in the Stadia store right now, alongside new hits like Marvel’s Avengers, NBA 2K21, and more. And just in case you missed the news, there’s also an exclusive demo for Immortals Fenyx Rising coming to Stadia. We’ll have more to tell you about that soon! For now, don’t forget to pre-order Immortals Fenyx Rising on Stadia today so you can start playing the instant it launches on December 3.

Stadia forecast: 100% Risk of Rain 2

In case you missed the recent announcement during PAX, Risk of Rain 2 is coming soon to the Stadia store. Team up with three friends to survive the utterly unpredictable, ever-changing threats of a hostile world in an action roguelike. Take a look.

Risk of Rain 2 will include an all-new stage, Sundered Grove, arriving First on Stadia. Ancient flora has risen up to reclaim this once-sacred refuge, forcing players to battle through the lofty canopy to the deep underground.

Save on your favorite games on Stadia

Two weeks of special savings start today for everyone on Stadia!

• Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - $29.99 USD, €34.99
  • Borderlands®3 - $29.99 USD, €29.99
  • Borderlands®3 Deluxe Edition - $39.99 USD, €39.99
  • Borderlands®3 Super Deluxe Edition - $49.99 USD, €49.99
  • Borderlands®3 Season Pass - $39.99 USD, €39.99
  • Darksiders Genesis - $25.99 USD, €25.99
  • Get Packed - $13.99 USD, €13.99
  • GRID - $9.99 USD, €9.99
  • GRID Ultimate Edition - $14.99 USD, €13.74
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - $9.99 USD, €9.99
  • Monopoly - $17.99 USD, €17.99
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - $10.49 USD, €10.49
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 - $40.19 USD, €40.19
  • Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition - $53.59 USD, €50.24
  • Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition - $59.99 USD, €53.99
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $19.79 USD, €19.79
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $9.99 USD, €9.99
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint - $29.99 USD, €29.99
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Year 1 Pass - $19.99 USD, €19.99
  • Trials Rising - $12.49 USD, €12.49

Special Savings for Stadia Pro members

Stadia Pro subscribers also get these special discounts this week on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and more:

• Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - $14.99 USD, €20.29
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - Stadia Season Pass - $19.99 USD, €14.99
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint - $19.79 USD, €20.29
  • Trials Rising - $7.49 USD, €9.99
  • Trials Rising - Expansion Pass - $7.99 USD, €7.99

That’s the news for today. Follow Stadia on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for more up-to-the-minute updates. See you on Stadia.

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
24 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Can't wait to destroy some family relationships with UNO 😂

Community Member

I just want Dead by Daylight.  We are half way through September.  Please!!!!! Im so tired of using GeForce Now to play DBD.

Community Member

Still no DBD.... meh, one week and a half remaining before october, but still... it's too long ! Hope it will be a free game for pro members

Community Member

Do not be angry. Soon they have worked through all the bad games. Maybe good ones will come one day. I have Stadia since release and have played 10 minutes. Simply because there are no good games. I don't know why I pay for Stadia every month since release. Maybe because I'm hoping that Google will get a grip on it... But slowly I am losing my patience.

Community Member

I would like to adhere to the "if you don't have anything positive to say, keep your mouth shut" philosophy, but honestly, this is becoming boring... 

Community Member

No GTA V, No The Witcher, No PES21, No FIFA 20, NO MLB ️, No Konami Games, No Jump Force, Nopeee Destroy All Humans, No Tom Clancy’s Raimbow Six, No Watch Dogs 2, No The Sims 4,3,2,1, No Snipe Elite 4... I mean Indies Games Cool I loved, But no only that.... what a disappointment, and where is the CROWD-Play- Where is the Stadia Chat... 🤬 Super Bomber Online With Crowd Play????? No guys if  💔💔💔I prefer that they raise the monthly payment and have a Premium Service... You will know what you do ={ 

Community Member

Are you going to have the deluxe edition of WWE Battlegrounds available as well on September 18 with Edge as a preorder bonus ? Asking because you only mentioned the regular version.

Community Member

Monopoly and now, UNO? Oooooh. Family reunion this coming holiday is gonna be fuuuuuuun. 

Community Member

The breakpoint yr 1 pass non pro price is wrong

Community Member

Very underwhelming. I dont know how google works internal, but there is to less penetration on the marked. Tomorrow xCloud starts with about 150 Games. Stadia has less then 110 as far as I know, after 10 months. I like stadia a lot, but it just happens far too little. So many new releases just don't come to Stadia. UNO does not necessarily make me use stadia. I loved AC:O and FFXV, but since than not much (because I owned already RD2 and Borderlands on other platforms)

Google/Stadia Team, please communicate with us. Whats your grant vision? When is there a massive upgrade on hardware? (because of Cyberpunk) When do you compete with others?

Community Member

So boring again and again... I paused my pro membership until AC: Valhalla gets released.

Community Member

@Settus at the rate Stadia is adding games it won't be long before they pass out xCloud. Add that to the fact its not subscription dependant and the platform is less than a year old, i think Stadia is doing OK. Its where I'm gaming most of the time these days. 

Community Member

PS5 and Xbox Series X dominate the Sites with retraycing, teaser, valhalla comes earlier because of XBOX etc. pp and Stadia brings UNO 😄 ... This says all to know, that we have to wait two more Years until Stadia COULD rise. I dont know whether to cry or laugh.

Community Member

Yo, I just want Star Wars and Fifa at this point...

Community Member

Hey...double rewards for Nightfall. I guess that includes the latency too? Coming up on a year and this **bleep** is still and issue?? WTF? On the plus side, I've mastered stop and go gaming and **bleep** pixelation.  Sliver lining I guess. Goodbye Stadia, hello Xbox.(Xbox has garbage customer service but at least Ive never had latency issues on Live).

Community Member

Omg Tomb Raider sales! Thank you so much, just bought Shadow Of The Tomb Raider ❤️

Community Member

@StadiaTeam 

Enjoying the work your putting in, the benefits are starting to show. Looking forward to seeing what Stadia brings in the future. 

Community Member

uno and wwe battlegrounds, really....

Please bring more triple AAA and new games.

Community Member

Where is Konami, Capcom and EA.... Im getting worried they've all dropped ship by now.. Sure we got Bomberman with bots but the AAA games then?!EA is even partnering up with Microsoft and their game pass.. UNO! Thanks.. 

Community Member

Does risk of rain 2 have crossplay on it?

Community Member

UbiClub's rewards don't work. I just purchased jump-in rule for Uno for 20 Ubi coins and I still can't play it. It's still under the lock and says it costs 20 Ubi coins even though when I go to Ubi Club, it says it's purchased.

Community Member

Love this steady pace of adding new games. With the next generation coming I really am excited to see what Google brings. 

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yaaaay Uno is very fun!! Can't wait for it 😀

Let's see which family part gives up first haha

Community Member

Not bad! Keep it up! I'm content but with the new consoles coming to season we need some major announcements so we don't fizzle through the Holiday! I can't believe how people can't see the value for money this system provides (especially once there are some more popular titles added). Some sheeple just believing all the initial reviewers and writing it off to quick