cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Turing Tests, Zombie Pests, and SteamWorld’s Best

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
74 39 29.9K

Another month, another group of free games with Stadia Pro. First up, challenge your mind and test your bravery against the perplexing puzzles of The Turing Test, as you unravel the mysteries surrounding an outpost on the icy moon of Europa. The Turing Test just launched on Stadia and it’s available to claim right now for free with Stadia Pro.

Then turn the tables on shambling reanimated legions in Zombie Army 4: Dead War. The zombies are gearing up for invasion, and it’s up to you (and up to three friends) to stop them. Collaborate to take down battalions of resurrected revenants in this shooter. Zombie Army 4: Dead War just launched on Stadia and it’s available to claim right now for free with Stadia Pro.

Finally, blast off to adventure with a crew of interstellar buccaneers in SteamWorld Heist. You can sum up SteamWorld Heist in three wonderful words: robot space pirates. That’s really all you need to know isn’t it? It’s a game about robot space pirates. It’s terrific. Play it for free with Stadia Pro.

Claim The Turing Test, Zombie Army 4: Dead War, and SteamWorld Heist free on Stadia Pro today. If you’re already a Stadia Pro subscriber, you can jump straight to all three games from this blog!

Don’t forget, new users can get a two month free trial of Pro (including the above free games and more) just by signing up at Stadia.com.

And these aren’t the only games you can click to play. The extraordinary multiplayer phenomenon PUBG is also free with Stadia Pro. Click now and drop in!

Wireless Stadia Controller support comes to laptops and desktops

Starting this week, you can now use the Stadia Controller to play wirelessly on your laptop and desktop. You no longer need to connect your Stadia Controller physically to your computer to play your favorite games. You’ll be able to link your Stadia Controller and Stadia.com through your Wi-Fi network and play without a USB-C cable connection.

Stadia Pro subscriber deals

Stadia Pro members can also save when buying games in the Stadia store this week, with deals on:

• New! DOOM Eternal Standard for $44.99 USD (25% off)
  • New! DOOM Eternal Deluxe for $67.49 USD (25% off)
  • New! GRID Ultimate Upgrade for $12.50 USD (50% off)
  • New! Lost Words: Beyond the Page for $10.04 USD (33% off)
  • New! Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Standard for $19.80 USD (67% off)
  • New! Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate for $39.60 USD (67% off)
  • New! Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Season Pass for $20 USD (50% off)
  • New! Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 3 for $35.99 USD (40% off)
  • PUBG - Badlands Leisure set free to claim with Stadia Pro
  • PUBG - Chicken Dinner Upgrade Pack for $34.79 USD (42% off)
  • PUBG - 500 G-COINS for $3.99 USD (20% off)
  • PUBG - 1100 G-COINS for $8.99 USD (10% off)
  • PUBG - 2300 G-COINS for $17.99 USD (10% off)
  • PUBG - 6000 G-COINS for $39.99 USD (20% off)
  • PUBG - 13500 G-COINS for $84.99 USD (15% off)
  • PUBG - Military Uniform skin set for $8.99 USD (10% off)
  • PUBG - Ivory School Uniform skin set for $8.99 USD (10% off)
  • PUBG - Punk Destruction skin set for $8.99 USD (10% off)
  • PUBG - Jamila Textiles set for $3.99 USD (20% off)
  • Darksiders Genesis for $31.99 USD (20% off)
  • Final Fantasy XV for $20 USD (50% off)
  • Football Manager 2020 for $33.49 USD (33% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint for $19.80 USD (67% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Gold Edition for $33 USD (67% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Ultimate Edition for $39.60 USD (67% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Season Pass for $20 USD (50% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – VC Pack 1200 (+100) for $6.99 USD (30% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – VC Pack 2400 (+400) for $13.99 USD (30% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – VC Pack 4800 (+1000) for $27.99 USD (30% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – VC Pack 96000 (+2,400) for $55.99 USD (30% off)
  • Rage 2 for $30 USD (50% off)
  • Rage 2: Deluxe Edition for $40 USD (50% off)
  • Monopoly for $10 USD (75% off)

Stadia store deals for everyone

Several games in the Stadia store are on sale this week for all players:

• New! Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $30 USD (50% off)
  • New! Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Stadia Ultimate Edition for $60 USD (50% off)
  • Darksiders Genesis for $35.99 USD (10% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint for $30 USD (50% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Gold Edition for $50 USD (50% off)
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Ultimate Edition for $60 USD (50% off)
  • Monopoly for $20 USD (50% off)

That’s the news for today! You can always find the very latest from Stadia by following us on Twitter. See you on Stadia.

Tags (1)
39 Comments
Community Member

Pika pika chuuuuu

Community Member

Wireless support on PC for Stadia Controllers. Finally. Thank you.

Community Member

Woahhhhhh huuugeeeeee

Community Member

Full wireless stadia controller support is almost here! To the phone is the last step

Community Member

Is about time Stadia team wireless control support hahahah yay 

Community Member

In regard to the wireless support there is a delay in release based by region?

Community Member

I'm so happy about that Stadia controller wireless support. It'd be nice to be able to do this with phones, too. I hate the dangling USB C cable when using the official Stadia claw.

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Wireless support for Stadia controller on Chrome!! FINALLY!!!!!! 😄

Community Member

I can finally get an Stadia controller soon as possible I pay all the Disney movie club commitment is done 

Community Member

Great news to hear. Final day of school today so I should have plenty of time to game with Stadia as soon as I am done.

Community Member

@StadiaTeam is there any news/update for Stadia supporting Android TV os? 

Community Member

Brilliant news!! It's so exciting to see so many deals at once! Not to mention, is this the first time we're seeing discounts for people who are not subscribed to pro? This is the kind of approach that this platform needs!

I am usually *very* critical to how Stadia's pricing model has worked so far, but now all of my worries are going away. Keep it up guys!

Community Member

You guys are honestly making this platform great and I'm so happy to be a member 👌🤘

Community Member

Well, I just bought a second controller based in this news.

Community Member

Great stuff. I have a suggestion though, can Stadia add ins and  dlc for games be placed under the base game, instead of it being listed under the main storefront. The add ons and DLC is already starting to get a little out of control. A person interested in a game, should be able to click on the main game, then see additional content for the game. Imagine what the store will look like in a years time if the current format continues.

Community Member

Wireless, Thank You!!! You made my day! 

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Another great week, thank you Stadia team!

Community Member

Is there a specific day this week when the wireless controller support will be live? I do not see it yet.

Community Member

Its seems like the wireless controller for is deployed progressively by country, I'm in France and nothing yet. Anyway this the game platform of the future and that future is already there. I love so much Stadia

Community Member

Keep up the awesome work; these steady updates and frequent communicative posts are just what we need! I was waiting for an AC sale and low-and-behold a day later my wish came true; thank you for granting that! Excited to play wirelessly on my laptop, as well! Now, just need some OG Pixel support! I know you guys can do it!!!

Stay safe, ya'll!

Community Member

Was waiting for a cheeky Doom sale thanks STADIA

Community Member

Wonderful feature. This is really becoming great. 

I wonder what is next though. Perhaps direct streaming to YouTube and family sharing. I would love that. 

And also, support for ultrawide. 

Community Member

is the wireless controller feature not rolled out to macbooks? i cant find it

Community Member

So, wireless controlling on the web actually working yet? Or was this announcement to say "soon?"

Community Member

Yay! This is great! But when do we get iPad support? 

Community Member

HEY HEY HEY !!! why didn't you mention your UI update ????? it looks clean !!!!! YAY i love it nice job guys i love the category for " Top Selling Games " and all the add ons are gone. its about the small details nice job.

Community Member

Wireless Stadia Controller support is working now for me. (Germany)

Community Member

Need a price drop on the controller next, even the cyberpunk xbox controller costs less.

Community Member

Great news on the wireless controller connection to the PC!

Community Member

Heck yeah, I have been waiting for controller support! So nice to finally have it. My next big feature to wait for is a messaging system within stadia. I want to send clips/text based messages within the app.

Community Member

Hoorah. Waiting for add anoth countries))

Community Member

This is great but I need party support and game chat on mobile 📱 

Community Member

Update to my comment yesterday.

By the time I went to bed last night I had the wireless controller support on all my PC's.

Huzzah!

Community Member

Do you still foresee mods coming to stadia. As a lifelong console gamer the concept of mods is so interesting. I would also echo the commenter that said the add-ons to the games are becoming visually obtrusive. It would be much nicer if the add-ons were in a sub menu because it feels like half the content is add-ons as you scroll through. I do also appreciate the communication that the developers of stadia are giving. I can't wait to see the games developed with the new Google development tools! 

Community Member

Working on my Samsung Chromebook! 👏

Community Member

Any chance a PS4 controller at some time will be usable wirelessly as well? Then, maybe, I'll actually start using Stadia 🙂

Community Member

Hi guys!

here is my question: i have my stadia controller linked to my TV so if I press the Stadia button then everything starts on my TV. How am i suppoused to play on my laptop without switching on stadia on my TV?

😀😀

Community Member

You gotta hold the button down longer. It'll vibrate a second time. Then you can enter a new code. 

Community Member

@cphillips818, you made my day <3.

Thanks!