cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Three new games coming to Stadia Pro

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
73 45 31.1K

Pull up to the starting line and get ready to claim three more free games with your Stadia Pro subscription. GRID, SteamWorld Dig 2, and SteamWorld Quest are headed to Stadia Pro on March 1.

In addition to this month’s free Stadia Pro games, there’s a new game available for purchase in the Stadia store. Get ready to cooperate with friends in Spitlings, a team arcade game with a delightful twist.

Stadia Pro games for March

StadiaPro-MarchGames-ComingSoonPro.jpg

Prepare to take the pole position in pulse-pounding high-speed motorsports with GRID, including Stadia’s exclusive forty-player Endurance Mode!

Then grab two highly acclaimed installments in the SteamWorld universe. Explore the humorous, irreverent, and farcical fantastic card-battling world of SteamWorld Quest, and embark on spectacular subterranean spelunking in the award-winning SteamWorld Dig 2.

All three games are available for Stadia Pro subscribers starting March 1. To claim them, simply head to the Stadia store and add them to your library at the click of a button, no waiting and no downloads required.

Also, Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition is leaving Stadia Pro at the end of this month. You’ve still got a few days to claim it and make it part of your library… pop into the Stadia store and get it for free before February 29.

Meet Spitlings

New this week on the Stadia store is Spitlings, a quirky arcade action game that rewards teamwork and savagely punishes individual failure! To progress through Spitlings challenges, teams of up to four must cooperate in perfect tandem. If one teammate fails, everyone fails. It will take coordination, fast reflexes, and a little luck to overcome the diverse split-second challenges awaiting teams. Spitlings is available First on Stadia, beginning February 25 for $14.99 USD on the Stadia store.

This week’s Stadia Pro deals

Stadia Pro subscribers can also save on a number of games in the Stadia store this week. Use your Stadia Pro discount and for a limited time, grab these at a reduced price.

• Borderlands 3 for $30.00 USD (50% off)
  • Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition for $40.00 USD (50% off)
  • Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition for $50.00 USD (40% off)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for $25.00 USD (50% off)
  • Kine for $10.00 USD (50% off)
  • NBA 2K20 for $19.80 USD (US/CA 67% off)
  • NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe Edition for $26.40 USD (US/CA 67% off)
  • NBA 2K20 Legend Edition for $33.00 USD (US/CA 67% off)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $ 19.80 USD (67% off)
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood for $20.09 USD (33% off)

That’s the latest from Stadia. For all the most up-to-the-moment news, follow Stadia on our Twitter and Facebook  accounts. We’ll see you again next week.

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
45 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide
Not 2, but 3 pro games! Nomnomnom
Founder
Founder
wow crazy solid line up of Pro games. Keep this momentum going!
Community Member
Any chance of including currencies other than USD when making these posts?
Founder
Founder

Darn - lost my bet on Division 2 ! But three games including Grid is amazing. :-)))

Community Member

Nice loadout of games, you really out did yourself

Founder
Founder
Can you please confirm what version of grid will be available?
Community Member
Yes! Grid was the next game I was thinking of purchasing. Assuming it's not the ultimate edition, I hope we'll get a pro offer on the upgrade bundle.
Community Member

This is fantastic! Google Stadia keeps on delivering a great experience for me! Thanks for all your hard work! Much appreciated 👏

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

💛

Community Member
Another great community update, so excited to get these pro games in March! Thank you for another awesome update!
Community Member
Thank you! I don't think I will be playing those other two games but grid is nice 🙂 Also can we get some samurai showdown love? Like discount on season pass etc. ❤️
Community Member

Nice! I already have GRID and it's great. I can never find a game online so the extra players will be good.

Founder
Founder

Nice one. I'll love grid. Wicked. 

Community Member
Thank you Google Stadia. I really love your monthly free games offers. I love Stadia. KEEP UP STADIA WE CAN DO IT STADIA
Founder
Founder

GRID!!!!!!!! :O:O:O:O:O:O

Founder
Founder

Brought Grid at Christmas and it’s epic. Chuffed there will be a new influx of players for online racing!

Community Member

Thank you so much and I don't own those games anywhere so it just awesome to get them. ❤️

Community Member

Price in USD, date format mmddyyyy.... Stadia is not ready to be worldwide

Founder
Founder

Awesome games, Google! Keep up. (: 

Founder
Founder
Awesome! Great way to add indie hits by bringing them in as Pro titles. Can't wait for Family Share and yearly Pro plans.
Community Member

More garbage.

Community Member

This is the way you can make it great. You have all my support. 

Community Member
omg 3 games you are awesome!! thanks for keeping it up, happy to be a subscriber
Founder
Founder
Yes yes yes
Founder
Founder
But NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!! There are no games on Stadia!! LOL!!
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Amazing games

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I love how you face March with these three games... stating that you will work hard with a peak in the strategic quest of this turn that is March for high-speed competition.

I just love it

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Keep up the good work stadia team.😀

Stadia Player
Stadia Player
YEESSSS STADIA YES!!!. That's the way we like it!! Keep going @StadiaTeam BRAVO Stadia!!
Community Member

Fortunatly I disabled Pro subscription, at least for marhc 😄

Community Member
YEEESSSS now i can teach the boy to drive properly lol
Founder
Founder
GOD DAMNIT!!! It was clear we didn't want the Steam world games so you give us 2, I am really finding it hard keep paying for this. And anyone going to come at me, screw you, I am now paying monthly for a beta service, piss off If there is a time I can b*** it is now
Community Member

I'm very happy with my stadia and the free games. Surely i bough urban races and will buy 2k20. Great job.

Mi enhorabuena señores. 

Community Member
I'm always pleasantly surprised with Stadia! Two games a month when I thought it would be 1, an extra buddy pass for the holiday, now 3 games this month!!!? I'm so glad I joined this community!
Community Member
GRID is awesome... really enjoyed playing it thru... but whish I'd bought the season pass when ultimate was on offer. Moto Gp coming soon aswell momentum is increasing. Samurai Showdown has launched on Switch this week so that timed exclusive has lapsed 😞
Community Member
Before you ask momentum increasing refers to stadia releases and not a new game called 'momentum is increasing' :😁
Community Member

Noooooo, i buy grido!!!!!!!!

Community Member
What about DOOM? It was announced 20th May. Any delays foreseen?
Community Member

Someone can tell me, why are the games expensive in Europe? 

For example 2k20 for sale is 19$ or 25€. 

Founder
Founder

When's Doom 2016 coming? Was hoping to play it before Doom Eternal. And what happened to the crew 2? Ubisoft just confirmed it was coming by the end of march.

Community Member

Awesome 👍 

Community Member

What is the exact date the sales end. Specifically on dragon ball.

Community Member

This was a pleasant surprise, I've been playing Streamworld Dig 2 and I've been loving it. Also I wanted to try Grid but didn't want to buy it. Great monthly lineup, excited for next month!

Community Member

I love these Steamworld games! Thank you! Great pro games this month!

Founder
Founder

Steam World Quest: it was just awesome and entertaining to play the campaign.... Please more Games like this for us 😉 

And FIFA21 please 😛 or PES!