cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Three new free Stadia Pro games and much more

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
70 48 35.9K

Three more free games are coming next month for Stadia Pro subscribers. Additionally, two more new games become available to purchase in the Stadia store this week. And a new expansion for Borderlands 3 is just around the corner. Bring all these games into your home and start enjoying them on Stadia!

Free Stadia Pro Games for April

StadiaPro-AprilGames-ComingSoonPro (1).jpg

Stadia Pro members, get ready to claim your free April games. A trio of titles are headed to Stadia Pro next month, starting with Spitlings, a fast, fun arcade game you can play with four friends online that demands and rewards perfect cooperation

You can also grab the fast-paced shooter antics of Serious Sam Collection. Revel in the high-fidelity remasters of Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, and Serious Sam 3: BFE.

Embrace your inner surrealist with Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks), a journey into a colorful world of absurdism. Stack ever higher piles of blocks into toppling towers as a cast of zany characters look on.

All three new Stadia Pro games are available for subscribers to claim April 1, no joke. Also, a friendly reminder that March 31 is the last day that the atmospheric first-person shooter Metro Exodus and the beautiful, energetic Thumper will be available to claim free on Stadia Pro. Subscribers should be sure to nab them before the end of the month. And remember, once you’ve claimed a game for free on Stadia Pro, you can keep playing it for free as part of your subscription.

New Games Coming to the Stadia Store This Week

Two new games debut in the Stadia store this week. First up: get online with friends in The Crew 2. Get ready for fast cars and freestyle racing in this vast, beautiful, and customizable take on motorsports. The Crew 2 on Stadia features Stream Connect, letting you see a live view of rivals’ screens inside your own, giving you a mid-race look through your opponents’ eyes! Buy The Crew 2 today in the Stadia store. Stadia Pro subscribers can also save some money on this purchase with a limited-time discount.

• The Crew 2: $49.99 USD or $15.00 USD with Stadia Pro discount
  • The Crew 2 Deluxe Edition: $69.99 USD, or $18.00 USD with Stadia Pro discount
  • The Crew 2 Gold Edition: $99.99 USD, or $27.00 USD with Stadia Pro discount
  • The Crew 2 Season Pass: $39.99 USD, or $20.00 USD with Stadia Pro discount

Stadia Pro discounts for The Crew 2 end April 1 at 12:59 AM PT.

In Lost Words: Beyond the Page, take a journey through the memories and thoughts of a young woman in an innovative 2D adventure that brings words to life in stunning ways. Try out a new platformer that embraces the power of our thoughts. Play Lost Words: Beyond the Page First on Stadia. Buy it in the Stadia store this Friday for $14.99 USD.

Borderlands 3 Add-on Available Thursday

In addition to the new games available in the Stadia store this week, there’s a brand-new campaign add-on for Borderlands 3 dropping this Thursday. In Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock, get set to discover a spooky adventure on the icy planet of Xylourgos complete with more loot to uncover. Buy Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright and Hammerlock in the Stadia store for $14.99 USD. Also, Borderlands 3 Season Pass holders get this new add-on as part of their pass. Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright and Hammerlock lands March 26 on Stadia.

That’s all the big news for today. Remember to follow Stadia on Twitter to get alerts for the next installment of This Week on Stadia.

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
48 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Wow 3 pro games! That's extremely generous

Community Member

Dope. Good to see the game are continuing to show up! It's nice to see announcement of games with them coming out for us to buy not far after. 

Community Member

I'm loving the kid friendly content currently booming!

Community Member

Cool, so happy I didn't buy Serious Sam or Spitlings, patience pays off!  Keep safe, and thanks for the updates, very much appreciated.

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Same here @Mad_Dog_Bravo ! So glad haven't bought Serious Sam and Spitlings yet. Looks like Pro will get another month of my money 😄

Community Member

Awesome.

Community Member

I am at my wits  end.  These games are horrible!!!

Why cant stadia give us some real games!!!!

Last month on pro I'm done.

Community Member

In the end, just keep your pro subscription and you will have a better version of gamepass because games on gamepass end up leaving... 

Community Member

Rock on Google Stadia Team. 2020 rockin so far 😎 Thanks Guys!

Community Member

cool i like like that i représente the best player stadia in France ! recute me to promote thid plateforme

Community Member

Wow Serious Sam! I'm really pleased about that. I'd been thinking of getting it for some classic split screen Co op with my housemate but I was holding back because of the price and I have other games to finish first.

I will definitely be resubscribing now. It'll be fun to try the other two as well, I like trying these indie games I'd probs wouldn't have played otherwise. Id also been getting some gylt cravings so looking forward to coming back. 

Community Member

Lost Words looks really good.  Hoping this hits PRO

Bonus FYI - story by writer Rhianna Pratchett. She is the daughter of fantasy writer Terry Pratchett .

She has worked on Tomb Raider  (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider  

Community Member

Awesome. I wasn't able to get Serious Sam, so having it come up as a Pro Game is a great deal.

Community Member

Dang I for sure though we were getting Doom 2016 as a pro game 

Community Member

Awesome!

Community Member

who says there aren't games. This is a blistering amount of games. Kudos to the Stadia team. I'm home for another month so this is great. 

Community Member

Sweet. Looking forward to serious sam, almost bought it the other day. Already have spitlings but that's okay. 

Community Member

This is just the good news I needed! I always love hearing new things from Stadia!

Community Member

I'm so disappointed. This lineup is a joke. It's almost a slap in the face. Like, are you trying to get people to quit/avoid using this service? If so, you're doing a really good job at that.

I wish Stadia carried the greatness that other Google products and services bring to the table.
=(

Community Member

These are some great games! Thanks for listening to the Stadia community!

Community Member

For those complaining with the current Pro games, jeez people, what are they expecting? The sheer variety of game genres, including high-end AAA games and top-notch indie games, is definitely a plus for me and, reading the comments, most people here.These are games being given out for a super cheap monthly price.

Community Member

@Strife what games are you hoping to get?  We can't expect every game to be given to us for free.  The ones we have gotten this far have been great.  They are free!  This is by far worth more than $9.99 

Community Member

Spitlings has been a great game so far!   Definitely a fun little party game with friends

Community Member

Awesome! Some more games to get the family involved! Great call.

Community Member

serious sam looks worth a play at some point but at the mo all i have time for is the division 2. nice that the purchase price was less than a month of pro and i have still got two free months of that to go.

Community Member

Awesome!  Thanks again Google.  Looking forward to play them all. 

Community Member
  • Got The Crew 2 today... Can't wait to play in a few mins!!! Also seriously looking forward to Lost Words and Stacks On Stacks On Stacks!!! 
Community Member

I'll pass, its Time to Buy AC Odyssey. 

Community Member

a shame, I was looking forward to doom 2016.

Any word on that? Cuz its missing since the launch of stadia tbh.

Community Member

That is great!

Are you going to make an offer to AOT2 final battle? 

Community Member

That's just a big update with a bunch of nice games for #stadia pro. You're awesome! Keep the good work on! 

Hope to see min. 2 games every month. 3 this time is a nice present!

Community Member

I'd like to see f2p games like warzone, apex ecc on Stadia! I think this will be my last month with Stadia pro. 

Community Member

Amazing games.

I really appreciate the discounts on the crew 2 So I'll take deluxe edition.

Thank you.

Community Member

giphy (10).gif

Gold is better.

9c9835e71ff7e71ac4aee192801029bf.gif

Community Member

An improvement over the last few, since SS collection is 3 games alone with its DLC.

So they gave us 5 games, anyone know of serious sam is cross platform? Because lets lets it online in stadia is dead

But really the other 2 games are not going to get people talking about stadia.

You guys need old classic games that will attract old gamers and a new game to attract new gamers.

Few examples: MK 11 and Dark Souls

DBZ Xeno 2 and Devil May Cry 3 (switch version)

Doom 2016 and Resident Evil 4 (or 5)

That way you get the old and the new talking about it, specially when everyone is at home

Community Member

Still no Uplay+ 😕

Community Member

Solid group of games...Stadia Pro has turned out to be a pretty good deal with the games offered plus Pro sales. I was skeptical at first, but keep it up!

Community Member

😭 wtf is this **bleep**!! What a 💩 games...

Community Member

@BlackDom Ungrateful people are the best, aren't they? 😉

Community Member

I am excited for the Serious Sam Collection. I have been wanting to play those but never had the right system. Also Lost Worlds is a great game! Farely simple but a pretty intetesting story with great art. I completed it already.

Community Member

Okey bots! Defend Stadia! Lets go!

Community Member

Enjoying the Stadia Pro games so far.  Steamworld Quest and Metro Exodus have been fun to play.

Community Member

Brand new member here!

Would love to see more local multiplayer options on games offered. 

Really bought Stadia with hopes of playing games together with my family in the same room!

Community Member

I feel like the omission of Doom 2016 has to do with id Software partnering with Google on Stadia to be its original proof of concern for their Orion project. My guess is that something hasn’t worked out as planned, but it’s impossible *for me* to say if it’s a business issue or a technical issue. We all know that Doom Eternal won’t be hitting Stadia with full specs with the current K8s deployment, perhaps that has been the issue with Doom 2016? Maybe Google gave id their high end K8s configuration to prototype, Stadia ended up going with a lower spec, and id was unhappy with the loss of performance or fidelity. Just pure speculation. 

Community Member

I just joined stadia and I was excited to play the free games and purchased Division 2 and I'm loving the experience so far. And then, we get 3 more free games with the subscription? Hell yeah! ....oh and I can't wait to play DOOM! 

Community Member

@Leox3m same here, these 3 new pro games are great but i am so absorbed by 'the division 2' that i feel it may be a while before i am playing anything else. i'll chuck you a friend request as the game really comes alive when you are part of a team.

Community Member

Grazie Google, per i tre giochi in regalo.

Due sono giochi da smartphone e Serious Sam e un gioco vecchio come il cucco.

Bisogna fare meglio, se si vuole competere con i vari Nvidia Microsoft Sony Amazon.

Community Member

how I claim those game