cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: The Elder Scrolls Online is here … and free with Stadia Pro

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
38 22 20.7K

Stadia_NewBeaconStyle-TESO.jpg

Tamriel is yours to explore instantly. Start playing The Elder Scrolls Online for free with your Stadia Pro subscription on June 16 and discover a massive world of challenges and adventures for you and all your friends. The free offer lasts for a month, but if you grab TESO during that 30-day window, it’s yours to keep as long as you stay a Stadia Pro subscriber. TESO can be claimed on Pro until 6:59 am PT on July 16.

TESO on Stadia Pro also includes the Morrowind Chapter as free add-on content, so you’ll have even more dungeons to plunder and quests to complete. And it supports cross-progression with PC and Mac, so you can carry over your items and experience from other platforms. It also supports PC and Mac cross-play with friends.

And remember, if you’re not yet a Stadia Pro subscriber, your first month is free, so start your trial today! That means you can start playing The Elder Scrolls Online right now on your compatible phone, laptop, or tablet.

Click to Play The Elder Scrolls Online right now … no downloads, no installs!

To play TESO on Stadia, you'll first need to create an Elder Scrolls Online account (if you don't already have one) at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/ and then link it to Stadia at stadia.com/linkaccount.

Stadia Premiere Edition is $99.99

Beginning June 16, you can start playing Stadia instantly on your TV for $99.99 USD with the new Stadia Premiere Edition, complete with a Wi-Fi enabled Stadia Controller and Chromecast Ultra to bring your games to the biggest screen in your house. The stand-alone Stadia Controller is regularly priced at $69 USD, and Google Chromecast Ultra is normally $69 USD on its own, so you can save by picking both up together in Stadia Premiere Edition.

While the new Stadia Premiere Edition does not include a trial subscription of Stadia Pro, one-month free trials of Stadia Pro are now open to all new users, so sign up for the one-month Stadia Pro free trial today at Stadia.com.

Stadia Pro deals for the week

Stadia Pro subscribers get special savings this week with these deals in the Stadia store.

• Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Stadia Season Pass for $20.00 USD (Updated)
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - Stadia Ultimate Edition for $39.60 USD
  • Borderlands 3 for $30 USD
  • Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition for $40 USD
  • Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition for $50 USD
  • Borderlands 3 Season Pass for $39.99 USD
  • Just Dance 2020 for $20 USD
  • Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition for $59.99 USD
  • The Crew 2- Deluxe Edition for $18 USD
  • The Crew 2 -Season Pass for $20 USD
  • The Division 2: Warlords of New York Edition for $30 USD
  • The Division 2: Warlords of New York Expansion for $22.49 USD
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for $10 USD
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Ultimate Edition for $39.60 USD
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Year 1 Pass for $20 USD
  • Trials Rising - Digital Gold Edition for $16 USD
  • Trials Rising Expansion for $10 USD

Buy these games this week for less in the Stadia store

Save on these games right now in the Stadia store!

• Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - Stadia Ultimate Edition for $60.00 USD
  • Borderlands 3 for $40.19 US
  • Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition for $53.59 USD
  • Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition for $66.99 USD
  • Just Dance 2020 for $25 USD
  • The Crew 2: Deluxe Edition for $30 USD
  • The Division 2: Warlords of New York Edition for $40.19 USD
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Ultimate Edition for $60.00 USD
  • Trials Rising - Digital Gold Edition for $20 USD

That’s the news for this week. Don’t forget to follow Stadia on all your favorite social channels – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube – for the most up-to-date info!

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
22 Comments
Community Member

Hype hype love eso 

Community Member

Good thing you changed the pricing for Premiere Edition, so existing users are not left with a useless 3 month pass!

Community Member

Omg, I’m so happy that premium edition is only $100 now. I’m definitely picking that up. Also love the sales. So glad to be apart of this community 💕

Community Member

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey still costs 69,99 € in Germany

Community Member

I would buy it, if i had the option to lay with Paypall or Ideal in thr Netherlands.

Community Member

The Crew 2 is not showing up as discounted in the US...

Community Member

Time for some fishing in eso.

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Not a huge fan is ESO but I'm glad to see more itches being scratched in terms of genre variety!

Community Member

Why don't translate in Spanish???? Una gran decepción, esperando tanto tiempo y olvidan traducirlo a castellano🤬🤬

Community Member

Omg I was waiting for this so much 😃

Community Member

Can't find assassin's creed in the store as a discount (Netherlands) only the ultimate edition

Community Member

Crew2 isn't showing up as on sale in Canada either

Community Member

Can you revisit the Assassins Creed discounts? Store has Odyssey at $59 and ultimate at $39. Above you mentioned $20 for Odyssey

Thanks

Community Member

@Ngoql I closed out and came back in a few mins ago and it was $18! 

Community Member

@truferblue22 unfortunately not yet for me hopefully it will come soon

Community Member

I just bought Red Dead 2 Ultimate with the coupon to find out a few hours later is cheaper now than with the coupon... 😑
Ah well... Nice to see some deals again. @StadiaTeam 

Community Member

It's all well and good reducing the price of premiere now as it doesn't come with the 3 months but what about people who bought it at full price and never got to use the 3 months, this seems like it was something that should have been done when you knew the 3 months were going to be obsolete once people had trialled it.

Community Member

Next up. Final Fantasy 14 Online 😛

Community Member

Impressed with ESO, seems a great game and the graphics and stability of Stadia is top notch yet again.👍

A8F06FE9-DF34-48BF-B533-4CD571AB66CA.png

Community Member

If my stadia pro subscription ended. And After i redo It, I loose the possibility to play eso ?

And the only way to play It Is pay 12.99 of eso plus subscription?

Community Member

If you start playing or are already playing, you definitely need some gold. This site is really good. I lost a lot of money myself before I found this store. Support is always available always. Thanks to this you will immediately receive the purchased gold. sellersandfriends.com/buy-the-elder-scrolls-online-gold 

Community Member

When will it be available to download in India?