cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Stadia Pro member deals

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
53 28 17.1K

It’s another good week to be a Stadia Pro member, with special savings in the Stadia store on Red Dead Redemption 2, Kine, and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. Stadia Pro subscribers can buy each of these excellent games now at a significantly reduced price.

This week’s deals:

• Red Dead Redemption 2 for $47.99 USD (20% off)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for $53.59 USD (33% off)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition for $59.99 USD (40% off)
  • Kine for $10.00 USD (50% off)
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for $10.00 USD (50% off)

That’s the news for today. Be sure to follow Stadia on Twitter to get alerts for more from This Week on Stadia. See you again soon!

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
28 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Deals are deals! Thanks Stadia team.

Community Member

Some pretty good games on sale! I'm hoping we get good games for free next month.

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@StadiaTeam 

You guys should consider doing a monthly Q&A with your community. We have plenty of questions for you, and we would also love to learn more about the amazing team behind this platform.

Community Member

Hell yeah guys keep up the good work I'm just hoping you get more simulator games in the future I would go nuts if you got any of the spintires series or a dedicated rally game!🤘🤘

Community Member

Might just get the Red Dead Ultimate edition this week!  Thanks for the deals!

Community Member

Ultimate edition of rdr2 sounds tempting but it's on sale cheaper for PS4.

Community Member

Why aren't all of the *** edition content unbundled. I bought the regular edition of RDR2 and I was looking to pick up the dlc stuff but it's all bundled.

Community Member

I want GTA 5

Community Member

Happy to see Red back on the list.  Good job!

Community Member

Think you spelt "Football Manager 2020" incorrectly 😀

Community Member

Quite honest I am disappointed in this month deals. I was hoping for better, rage 2 is on game pass and like $30 on sale, red dead redemption, I already have it on my Xbox one S but do not play anymore because of the 30fps... I wanted to play it on stadia but the desk is not appealing enough. I will wait for the next deals

Community Member

It would be good if the deals were at least nearly as good as on other platforms, RDR2 is cheaper on all other platforms at the moment

Community Member

Keep up the deals/offers while the pandemic! That would be nice for everyone! 👏

Community Member

More Tripple A Titles please and GTA V with Crossave!

Community Member

When can I see fifa 2020 in store? @StadiaTeam 

Community Member

I already claimed TR as PRO subscriber. I want to buy it so I can keep it after my sub, how can I do that?

Community Member

i bought my stadia today and i can't wait 😍

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Nice, I guess the TR deal is the best one. It will be my first TR, two decades after TR 3. Yay!

Community Member

Waiting the day that the platform becomes attractive because of the content and those deals become attractive too as a consequence.

I'm still trying to convince myself that the founders edition was an investment, not a waste of money, but each day is harder to do it...

Nevertheless, I appreciate the work of the Stadia team, but perhaps there's a lack of communication/transparency when feedback is given (none of my messages have been answered, not even with a thank you). 

And of course exclusive videogames should have started the development 2-3 years before the launch to be ready now... I don't know if they did but if not, they should be announced at least.

Community Member

BBF11CD9-77DC-408A-862B-9027E4A4647C.png

Hi,

first of all thanks for 2 Month Free for Stadia👍.

Can you please use App Push Notification? I just read about on Google News. Really this Blog is meant well, but People doesnt stay here 24/7. Stadia App is nearly sensless for iOS Users at the moment. Sending Push News is better.

Community Member

New to Stadia. Excited to see what it offers. 

Community Member

Please add Call of Duty.  That's only game I want to play!!!!!!

Community Member

just got tomb raider yesterday never played it before and i say it definitely is a lot of fun. and for $10 i definitely recommend it to anyone who a little blood and gore does not bother. 

Community Member

I'm new Stadia y self and I'm enjoying it a lot. I look forward to seeing more from the team, like most people on here, we want see more engagement from you the Stadia Team.

Community Member

Is there any way to also buy the game if it is already claimed?

Community Member

Cómo puedo registrarme para algún pedido y en todo caso participar activamente como empresa de Google mi negocio 

Community Member

Compared to Microsoft x cloud and G-Force now I think the platform is way simpler and works better and the fact that you can launch it in the chrome browser is awesome so thank you stadia team .That being said lots of work to be done and being that I am committed and invested in the platform . What I would like to see being implemented is wireless controller Bluetooth enabled or through Wi-Fi that is the most simplest and should be one of the first thing that was done with the platform and definitely  more AAA games. The fact that I have to use a cable to hook up my controller to my pixelbook is ridiculous so stadia team stop making simple stupid upgrades and make the changes that your customer cares about.. 

Community Member

So @StadiaTeam there is no action except kudos that i can take on someone else's comment? how do I reply to a comment? Isn't that limiting the feedback loop and in a way the feedback visibility for other community members as well?