cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) of serious satisfaction

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
22 14 8,103

Add to your stack of Stadia games with Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks), a colorful, zany puzzle game with an adorable atmosphere. In Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) you can pile your way through a quirky story mode, cooperate with friends to construct ever-higher heaps, or tower over an opponent! Construct your perfect Stack while protecting it from hosts of cutely-animated marauders.

Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) launches on Stadia April 1 and is available free for Stadia Pro members, joining two other new games for April: Serious Sam Collection and Spitlings. Be sure to claim them! If you’re not a Stadia Pro subscriber, you can purchase Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) for $12.99 USD in the Stadia store.

We’re also happy to tell you that Thumper will remain available free to claim on Stadia Pro for one more month. And don’t miss out on more free games! Today is the last day that the atmospheric first-person shooter Metro Exodus will be available to claim free on Stadia Pro. Be sure to claim it as part of your Stadia Pro subscription before it’s gone. And remember, once you’ve claimed a game for free on Stadia Pro, you can keep playing it as part of your subscription.

That’s it for today. Be sure to follow Stadia on Twitter to get alerts for more from This Week on Stadia.

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
14 Comments
Community Member

Sweet, What's mine say!

Community Member

I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, but platform messaging system? When?

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Love seeing the prices before the games drop. It really is convenient!

Community Member

Woooboo tomorrow stacks on stacks on stacks is coming out tomorrow

Community Member

Hi. Make please available to play World of Tanks!!)))

Community Member

@Dude ... What about mine? 

Community Member

This is twice now I have been burned where I have purchased games and then the next month you offer them for free for pro members I am a pro member what about the people that have already purchased them they're receiving no benefit to being a pro member maybe I should just wait and not purchase any games and see what free games I get for being a pro member

Community Member

@NightRanger - that is what I do, especially for lower-priced games.

Community Member

@NightRanger seriously? You sound terribly entitled when you say things like that.

Did you get burned? Really? You've had the games longer than anyone else. You got to play on your terms instead of waiting to see. It's the same principle as claiming that people shouldn't get medical aid for free because you had to pay for yours, and wanting to be refunded for your medical care because someone else is getting it free. It's a ridiculous hill to stand on.

Free games aren't the only benefit to being a Pro subscriber. Are you telling me that you've bought every single Pro game before it's become free? Well you've been getting your benefit if not. You're able to play in 4K. Non pro subscribers are not.

Do you enjoy the games you bought? Stop complaining and be happy that you've done your bit to support the developer in advance so they can put more stuff out like it.

Community Member

@Tijo Then I guess at a minimum you could say Thank you to me 🙂 because it's been 4 games total! and I didn't ask for a refund  It would just be nice if they had alternate games for pro members that have already bought those. But thanks for turning games into something political

Community Member

I love what you guys at Stadia are doing,  especially for me being a  ex gamer coming back.   I  don't play everything,  but love the variety you are trying to give us.  I get excited every month to see allnew  new titles. 

Community Member

@NightRanger I understand your frustration but it's the same as every other platform. It's happened to me many times on playstation and a couple times on stadia. I purchased spitlings on release and I did that because I wanted to play it. I thoroughly enjoyed it (haven't finished it) but I don't mind that i'm only getting 2 free games this time around because I see it as supporting the platform and the devs. 

Community Member

Have not been compelled to rejoin by any of the pro games available since I let membership lapse.

Stadia is still not good enough.  Not even close. 

I really wanted you guys to show the folks who were hating before you launched; but problems, failures, and creation of expectations without delivering have made the haters right..  I think the service will get better but right now gfn's head start is getting bigger and bigger, even with thier issues.

Stacks on stacks (and whatever the eff spitlings is)  is a joke. Give us something that shows why yours is a platform  we should want.

Community Member

Cc sava