Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Play games on tens of millions of new phones

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
145 139 177K

Stadia-AdditionalPhones-Samsung-3.jpg 

Stadia is about to play games on WAY more phones.

Beginning February 20, you can play games on Stadia using a broad new selection of mobile devices. In addition to the Pixel family, Stadia will now support phones from Samsung, ASUS, and Razer. You’ll also soon be able to play on the brand new Samsung S20 line. More supported phones means you have even more ways to play games when, where, and how you want with Stadia.1

The complete list of new compatible phones includes:

• Samsung Galaxy S8
  • Samsung Galaxy S8+
  • Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
  • Samsung Galaxy Note8
  • Samsung Galaxy S9
  • Samsung Galaxy S9+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note9
  • Samsung Galaxy S10
  • Samsung Galaxy S10E
  • Samsung Galaxy S10+
  • Samsung Galaxy Note10
  • Samsung Galaxy Note10+
  • Samsung Galaxy S20
  • Samsung Galaxy S20+
  • Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
  • Razer Phone
  • Razer Phone 2
  • ASUS ROG Phone
  • ASUS ROG Phone II

Combined with compatible Pixel 2, 3, and 4 devices, Stadia will let you play games on more than 20 different Android phones beginning February 20. You can also play on tablets, laptops, and desktops, as well as TVs 2  through Google Chromecast Ultra. 

Support for these mobile devices begins later this week. Play on a smartphone you already own with Stadia. Whether you’re using Stadia Founder’s Edition, Stadia Premiere Edition, or a Stadia Buddy Pass, enjoy playing on new phones!

Wi-Fi required

Stadia Controller and Google Chromecast Ultra are required for play on TVs.

Chromecast Ultra requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, and a compatible (Android or iOS) mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are at g.co/cast/req. Availability and performance of features and services are application-, device-, and network-dependent and may not be available in all areas. More information is available at the Chromecast Help Center. Stadia Controller requires a Wi-Fi® network and a mobile device running Android 6.0, Marshmallow or later, or iOS 11 or later. All features, functionality, and other product specifications are subject to change without notice. Additional terms, conditions, and/or charges may apply.

Tags (1)
139 Comments
Community Member

Nice. Unfortunately, my phone is not included yet. Looking forward to play Stadia on the Oneplus 7 Pro.

Cya!

Community Member
when is the stadia phone mount coming?
Community Member
Please, unlock the support for P30 Pro phone. Support phone for their power maybe (...). Do that for Google clients.
Community Member
Please, unlock the support for P30Pro phone . Support phone for their power maybe (...). Do that for Google clients.
Community Member

Nice but where is the compatibility with the Galaxy Fold?

Community Member

Might be an idea to get it working with all the features (at least wirelessly) on the pixel phone first though eh?

Community Member

Glad to hear my phone was officially supported as soon as my Pro subscription ended. I literally now have ZERO games to play. Can I still get a refund? I have less than an hour of total play time across all games.

Community Member
What about iphones? Is stadia ever going to be playable on iOS
Community Member

It's stupid that I can play on my Galaxy Note 8, but NOT on my Galaxy Tab S4, especially since it mentions that you can play on tablets in the above message. When is this expected?

Community Member

Been waiting...... now this is A #GAMECHANGER 

Community Member

@StadiaTeam when can we expect bluetooth support for the Stadia Controller? I just got a chance to take Stadia for a whirl on my phone and it plays so well, but my battery definitely suffers and I can't plug the controller and charger in at the same time

Community Member

when is stadia playable in a google crome browser on pc (crome browser makes conection to youre game controller mine is xbox 360 wireles controller on pc)
NO TELEPHONE NEEDED?????? this is a must!!!!

somting to think about!!!!

Community Member

Big please let’s get it up on iPhones so Apple users can get the most out of Stadia - waiting for the day I’ll be able to play on my iPhone direct!!

Community Member

When is stasis going to work on my Samsung tab6?

Community Member

When is stadia going to work on my Samsung tab6?

Community Member

I want one so bad and I been looking a controller for my phone

Community Member

Update on adding more Android phones ? 

Community Member

Realme X2 Pro?

Community Member

I think iphone owners and sony phone owners have long wait!! But to be fair sony played the same game with remoteplay ps4 5 years ago payback i think 🤔

Community Member

+1 for One Plus

Community Member

They clearly are forgetting the ONE PLUS SERIES WITH THIS 90 HERTZ REFRESH RATE.

Community Member

HUAWEI ? ☹️

Community Member

I got a a10

Community Member

I've never seen Destiny 2 load this fast, great job guys!

Community Member

OnePlus support please!

Community Member

Bluetooth support for the Stadia controller so that it can be used for more than just Stadia gaming!

Community Member

So I have a Samsung A20 Galaxy, any word on when functionality will be supported for it? I would love to take advantage of those two free months 

Community Member

Why no iPhone?

Community Member

When are some Tablets supported? (example: Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S5e)

Community Member

To everyone:

If you want to play on unsupported phones, just go to stadia.com on Chrome and turn on "desktop site".

Note: You need an controller and it's not the best gaming experience.

Community Member

Can’t wait to test out Stadia on phones. Hope one day iPhone will be included but we all know Apple...

Community Member

Why not the Samsung Galaxy A70 etc as well as the Galaxy S range?

Community Member

Hello. I’m really wanting iOS to be supported in the stadia mobile line. Do you know when that will be, because the only I can play is in my MacBook which is kinda laggy

Community Member

Community Member

I have Samsung Galaxy M30 can I play stadia on it.

Community Member

Works on my OnePlus 6, made up. 

Community Member

iPhone XS Max? Asking for myself 🙂 @StadiaTeam 

Community Member
  • When is stadia support coming to Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G?
Community Member

Nur Muhammad open game 

Online phone 📱