cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: More Games, Starting Today

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
91 49 167K

More games are arriving on the Stadia store just in time for the holidays. Get set to pummel intergalactic enemies in planet-shaking fisticuffs, wander vast and chaotic wastelands in search of fortune and glory, and team up with friends to take down foes in tense special operation scenarios.

Stadia-New-Arrivals-Dec-17-18.jpg

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

It’s a good week for Dragon Ball fans. Just Saiyan.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is coming to Stadia today! Battle your way through memorable moments from a beloved series in this innovative and colorful brawler. Relive the Dragon Ball story by time travelling and protecting iconic historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe. As a Time Patroller gain more power by learning new techniques and defeating rivals, play online with friends, and unravel a story featuring your favorite Dragon Ball characters. Purchase Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 starting 9 a.m. PT on December 17 for $49.99 USD.

Borderlands 3

Borderlands 3 is also available for purchase on Stadia. You’ll be able to manufacture mayhem with up to three other friends online. Join your fellow Vault Hunters in a colorful, chaotic, action-packed world stuffed with loot. Purchase Borderlands 3 in your Stadia app and you’ll be playing within moments across your supported devices. And for a limited time, Borderlands 3 is available for a reduced price on Stadia:

• Borderlands 3 Standard Edition for $38.99 USD (35% off)
  • Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition for $51.99 USD (35% off)
  • Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition for $77.99 USD (22% off)

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Get ready for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, a spec-ops action adventure that sets you and your friends loose in a spectacular arena of open-world co-op. Available December 18, Ghost Recon Breakpoint for Stadia includes Stream Connect, a feature that makes team coordination in Ghost Recon Breakpoint much easier thanks to the fact that you see what your teammates see by streaming multiple viewpoints into a single screen.

Many games have become so complex that the utilization of split-screen technology has declined because rendering two or more scenes at the same time is too taxing on consoles. Because Stadia resides in the cloud, there aren't the same challenges you’d have on a local machine, and you can see multiple screens without any performance penalties.

This feature is particularly exciting in Ghost Recon, as you can monitor the screens of up to three teammates, enhancing your gaming experience and making the Stadia version of Ghost Recon the best way to play! Complete challenging missions that demand precise and coordinated teamwork, and defeat cunning enemies in a war against insidious opposing forces.

There are three versions of Ghost Recon Breakpoint coming to Stadia tomorrow, available at a reduced price for a limited time:

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint for $30.00 USD (50% off)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Gold Edition for $50.00 USD (50% off)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ultimate Edition for $60.00 USD (50% off)

And that’s all the info for today. Look for more news from Stadia soon on Twitter and Facebook, and until then, enjoy playing.

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
49 Comments
Community Member

Breakpoint looks like a must try for me!

Community Member
Is there crossplay for BL3?
Community Member

This is awesome! Definitely getting my hands on breakpoint. Might get into borderlands 3 again.

Community Member

Hoping for cross-save feature for borderlands 3. Won't purchase without, but if it's offered I'll jump on it! 

Community Member

Finally some good news 😃 thanks.

Community Member
Yyeeaahaahhhh and also With discount!!
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Loving the limited time discount for release. 

I'm definitely grabbing Borderlands 3 and Ghost Recon 🙂

Community Member

we need cross save for borderlands 3. I have the game for ps4 and don't want to start all over with my character, but I am willing to buy it if I can import my character into stadia.

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide
Well done, and before the end of the year too!
Community Member
When will the first 2 games be released? I know it says 9PT but it’s past time and it’s not showing. Just wanted to check!
Community Member

just must to remember that the dollar euro exchange rate is not 1 to 1.....

Community Member

Wonderful update!

Community Member

Awesome Job! 

Looks like a happy #stadia holiday 🙂

Community Member
This is awesome, been waiting for borderlands 3 to drop!
Community Member

Is there a UK Stadia team that will give UK prices?

Community Member

This should have gone into this post as well:

ALSO, we have some game sales running for our Pro subscribers!

Just Dance (40% off)
GRID (60% off)
GRID Ultimate Edition (60% off)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (60% off)

Community Member

Fantastic news

Community Member

Waiting for Ghost recon breakpoint .. !! take my money ready to buy it .. !!

Community Member

Finally news on games, I'll be grabbing Breakpoint and Borderlands 3.

Community Member

Raise your hand if you've blown through your data cap already.  Apparently Comcast caps me at 1TB and then charges additional $.  And apparently Stadia at 4K/HDR/5.1 + Destiny 2 addition = a warning from Comcast.  🙄

Community Member

I want a BR 🔫 like PUBG or C0D 😻... But for now I  have to spend hours on these good titles and enjoy them I loved 😻... ✌️

Community Member

Nice! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Borderlands 3 now available in store. 😎

Community Member

FINALLY! the news i've been waiting for. it figures the game i want is the last to come out tho -_- lol but i'll take it. just one more day anyways (18th) can't wait. THANK YOU STADIA THIS IS THE GIFT I WANTED! ❤️

Community Member

Really excited for Borderlands 3!

My girlfriend and I played BL1 and 2 together and without side-by-side local multiplayer on BL3it wasn't wasn't playable.
I'll be giving her my buddy pass, and we'll be causing mayhem again again in no time!

Thanks, Stadia!

Community Member

ghost recon breakpoint ✍️☑️

Community Member

This is dope can't wait until the 18th for Breakpoint!!! bring it ON! 

Community Member

Breakpoint and Borderlands 3 maybe will turn in my Library. Thanks Google. 

Community Member

Awesome! I love seeing Stadia grow by the week. Long live Stadia ♥️♥️

Community Member

Wow. So nice and with great discounts! Stadia is really growing and improving fast now. Just keep 'em coming! ❤️ Stadia. 

Community Member

Finally Dragon Ball Z has arrived 

Community Member

Still no reason not to just keep playing my PS4. Stadia offers nothing to differentiate itself from PlayStation. It is an interior product in every way thusfar.

You can play games remotely with your PlayStation.

Community Member

Love Stadia 

Community Member

why we can't use google play credits to buy discounted games ????

Community Member

You want to charge people $50 dollars for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, a 2 year old game that we can get for current consoles for 19.99? How does that make sense?

Community Member
@StadiaTeam That's such great news! But.. I paid the full high price for Grid and the price drop now is INSANE, feels bad. Do we get any partial refund? Thank you!
Community Member
This the way to release new games! Thanks to the publishers! Thanks to Stadia!
Community Member
$-Price = €-Price? You should update this.
Community Member
Great adds. Plus the discounts. Planning to get Borderlands 3 asap and i'm pretty confident in more new games before the end of this year 😎
Community Member

I wish demo games, to try the gameplay etc. 

Community Member

Great news Stadia, awesome, but I just purchased a used version of Ghost Recon  At GameStop for $11.99  on Xbox! I'm conflicted now to spend $30 and I have no trade in value for future games. 

Community Member
Great news! Will pick up Ghost recon, nice discount too!
Community Member

You release them I’ll review them for my YouTube to let eveyone know 

Community Member

I was waiting for Breakpoint since stadia launched. Thank you for making it available. Yaahoo!!

Community Member

I'm happy to see the library growing, do we have a release date plan for next year, since I'm sure this is all well have for this year.

Community Member
@Rockachopa yeah I tried to play Ps4 Remote and PSnow Streaming Setvice. Both sucks. Remote did ony work in 2 from 10 times and crashes a lot. And PS now has no interesting games, weird controlls and a bad Picture Resolution. And the games in this Sergiceare too old! It's just a RetroGames Libraryfor me.
Community Member

What are January's free pro games? i don't want to buy any of these and have to get a refund.

Community Member

I have played GRB for over 120 hours on PS4 so I was excited to grab it up on Stadia. I was not disappointed ... it looks better on Stadia than it does on the PS4. I was hoping I would find some friends to try out the new feature. Alas not yet....

Community Member
Why can’t you add good games, and you need to add more games to pro. Nobody wants to play farming simulator and samurai showdown
Community Member