Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Get Serious

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
35 15 10.8K

SeriousSamCollection-StadiaBeacon.jpg

The Serious Sam Collection launches today on Stadia. If you’ve never experienced the unique Serious take on the first-person shooter genre, you’re in for an absolute treat. Forget about taking cover or employing carefully-synergized squad-based teamwork... Serious Sam is all about speed, aggression, lightning-quick reactions, and blowing things up with very big guns. You’ll face truly vast swarms of bizarre enemies, absolutely colossal bosses, and huge stages crammed with secrets, traps, and monsters.

The Serious Sam Collection includes three classic Serious Sam games in one package:

• Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
  • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE

Buy the Serious Sam Collection in the Stadia store today for $29.99 USD.

Learn more about the deranged minds behind Serious Sam and what makes it such an enduring classic in this recent dev diary with Chief Creative Officer Davor Hunski.

That’s the news for this Tuesday. See you next week!

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
15 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

$10 per game. Not too bad at all 👌

Community Member

Don't care if game is old or not. Good that we are having more games

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Was hoping for a Pro discount, but $30 is not too bad I guess 🙂

Founder
Founder

This will hold me over till doom comes out 

Founder
Founder

Multiple new games each week is awesome. Keep these new games coming!

Community Member

Time to get serious! 😎

Community Member

Now, when is Serious Sam 4 making its way to Stadia.....?

Community Member

Great work team!

Founder
Founder

Thank you! More games, more fun!

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Love you guys are dropping games regularly now.  But at the digital GDC, please drop like 50+games to shut the haters up.

Thanks, Keep up the good work. 

Community Member

Who asked for this? So we have top streaming technology to play old games? Disappointing...

Come on, where are the AAA games Stadia?

Community Member

Those are awesome games. Totally recommended!

Community Member

@StadiaTeam - On my mobile browsers (iOS Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari) I don’t see any hyperlinks in the text below:

Learn more about the deranged minds behind Serious Sam and what makes it such an enduring classic in this recent dev diary with Chief Creative Officer Davor Hunski.”

I haven’t been able to check developer mode on the desktop to see if the embedded URL was omitted. Or am I missing something obvious? 

Thank you for the update! I’ve loved fragging the insane Croteam creations since the first Serious Sam dropped on PC in 2001. The gameplay is so fun that almost two decades later I still have an absolute blast. 

Founder
Founder

Would love to play Serious Sam, but that game has one of those 3D engines that don't collaborate with my brain and makes me nautious as I play.. Do not take this as a don't buy message, its definitely a me thing... Many 3D editing tools took away from my level design career, and certain games.. I guess fake 2D really makes my brain burn... Have fun and good to see more games!

Community Member

Really hope for some better games too be released there is little to none with multiplayer no battle royale games available expected more from stadia.