cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Expansions and events

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
57 31 17.6K

The big games you love are getting even bigger, with more Borderlands 3 love, an expansion for Metro Exodus landing on Stadia this week. Meanwhile, Destiny 2 finds true love with the return of Crimson Days.

Borderlands 3: Broken Hearts Day and Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot

It’s time to break some hearts! In Borderlands 3’s Broken Hearts Day event, you have one week to find and shatter floating hearts that are spontaneously appearing throughout the Borderlands. Break enough hearts and you’ll earn event rewards like a unique Legendary Jakobs Sniper Rifle. The Broken Hearts Day event begins February 13, so be on the lookout for fluttering coronary commodities wherever you may roam.

BL3_BrokenHeartDay.jpeg

And there’s more mayhem to make in Borderlands 3 starting this Thursday. Chaos and carnage await you and your friends in Borderlands 3: Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, a Borderlands 3 campaign add-on available for purchase and included in the Season Pass. And there’s even more fun to be found with free content updates available to all players, including Mayhem 4 difficulty, dedicated loot pools for bosses, additional bank space, and more!

All this content will be available on Stadia beginning February 13.

Play Sam’s Story on Metro Exodus

A brand new single-player expansion drops today for Metro Exodus. Sam’s Story follows Sam to the war-ravaged eastern coast of Russia and the ruined city of Vladivostok on a quest to find his way across the sea and back to America.

Metro Exodus is currently free to claim right now on Stadia Pro. If you want to add the Sam’s Story expansion, you can purchase it a la carte on the Stadia store for $17.99 USD. Or if you’ve already purchased Metro Exodus - Gold Edition, Sam’s Story is waiting for you to play – no updates required.

Love in the time of Khvostov

Romance is in the air, and in the airless void of space. The Crimson Days event is live right now in Destiny 2: The Collection. Join the Valentine’s Day festivities by pairing up with a partner and taking on special challenges for exclusive event rewards. Get all the juicy details from Bungie’s Crimson Days trailer and site.

That’s all the news for today, but you can always follow Stadia on Twitter and Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates. See you again soon.

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
31 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

People are bound to complain but little update posts like these are really great to see. Thank you for the update Stadia team!

Community Member
Hype can’t wait to get back on destiny 2
Community Member

Many thanks for the update.

Community Member

Hype can’t wait to get back on destiny 2

Community Member

god damnit, that little time right now but soon as i can i hop back in DE2 again! 😎

Community Member
thanks for the update keep them coming 🙂
Community Member
Thanks for the update!
Community Member

Woooooo!  Thank you, Stadia team! 😄

Community Member

Good news!  I hope Borderlands 3 gets some attention soon.  It's getting silly now with all the events and updates Gearbox is cranking out.

Community Member
Thank you for the update (Highlight of my week is getting these updates from you guys), I’m excited to hear any bigger updates you guys have planned too, but any update and communication is great, please keep it up!
Community Member
tbh, i hoped for more than this. hopefully there will be another stadia connect in 2020.
Community Member
Updates always appreciated. Thanks.
Community Member

@StadiaTeamWhat happens if we buy the expansion but we unsubscribe from Pro service from which the game is claimed ?

Community Member

duplicate message

Community Member
Because updates like this are useless. The BIG QUESTION IS! WHY ISNT STADIA ON THE OUTRIDERS TRAILER? Honest for **** sake if we can't rely on this service for new games WHATS THE POINT?
Community Member
wow a Metro Expansion. I should renew my pro subscription...
Community Member

Thank you Stadia

Keep up 🙂

Community Member
Any news is better than no news. Great stuff guys, keep it up!
Community Member

@StadiaTeam What happens if we buy the expansion but we unsubscribe from Pro service from which the game is claimed ? VERY GOOD QUESTION @Nilas

Community Member
@DaniGame Player they already answered this question. You will lose access to all DLCs you purchased for a Pro game. If you re-subscribe you will regain access to your pro game and all the DLCs you purchased for the game.
Community Member

Thanks for the info!

Community Member

Thanks for the Update guys ♥️

Community Member
I wish these were reserved for / more focused on what is happening with _stadia_ and not _games on stadia_. Don't get me wrong, it's cool for people who play multiple games to know what's going on in each, but every time I see a post on Stadia blog, I'm like "is it new features!?!?" and then it's "hey, Bungie is doing stuff". It's a let down.
Community Member
Any word if they BL3 update allows split screen co-op now?
Community Member
Thank you for the update, we all really appreciate communication!
Community Member

Oh no! All these updates will take forever to download!

Oh, wait.... 😁

Community Member

Good to see more updates rolling out.

By the way: links to patchnotes would be a nice thing 🙂

Community Member

I cancelled my pro subscription last week. No regrets.

Community Member
Hello 🙂 Do I need to have finished Metro's main campaign to enjoy Sam's story?
Community Member

Hello 🙂 Do I need to have finished Metro's main campaign to enjoy Sam's story?

Community Member
what are you going to do about my already purchased borderlands3 for the xbox one that i have not finished yet. oh i see just make me buy it again if i want to play it on stadia .FU all the games you have i already own eles were this is the biggest problem with the streaming generation. remebre people all these people are laughing at us right now.