cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Embr available in early access

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
43 28 12.8K

The future of firefighting is here. Join your friends to douse flames, rescue citizens, and overcome ridiculous physics in Embr. Team up with three friends online and enjoy the delightful chaos of freelance combustion disruption.

Embr is releasing in Early Access on Stadia this Thursday, which means you’ll be able to buy it and start playing right away. You’ll automatically get access to updated releases as the development team continues to add content and features based on community feedback. Embr is available to buy on Stadia May 21 for $14.99 USD for Pro subscribers (25% off the regular price) or $15.99 USD for everyone else (20% off the regular price).

Deals for everyone

Enjoy discounts on the Stadia store this week, including:

• Embr (Early Access) for $14.99 USD (25% off) for Pro members and $15.99 USD (20% off) for everyone
  • NBA 2K20 for $19.80 USD (67% off)
  • NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe Edition for $24.00 USD (70% off)
  • NBA 2K20 Legend Edition for $25.00 USD (75% off)

That’s the news for today. To keep up-to-the-second on updates, follow Stadia on all your favorite social channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. See you next week!

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
28 Comments
Community Member

EMBR WE LOVE YOU!!!

Community Member

Yeah surprise !

Community Member

That's really nice that embr has discounts for pro and non-pro users. Keep that trend up!

Community Member

early access 😨

Community Member

Pika pika 

Community Member

I can't wait to buy this game! I wish I could also gift this game to other stadia users. Maybe add that feature in the future?

Community Member

NICEEEEEE

Community Member

We already knew embr was coming out because of the Stadia Connect. I was hoping for Chat Features and maybe Android TV support. No mention of Mafia Trilogy?

Community Member

This is great news but I would really like Moral Kombat Aftermath for pre-order

Community Member

Sounds like it will be a fun game. Sad that we still can't do a single purchase and have the rest of the family accounts access them. This would be the type of gamey wife and daughter would want to play together when I'm working but I don't intend to pay for it three times just so they can access it when they want.

Community Member

Still waiting for real games.. this is not exciting

Community Member

Should have said something about Mafia Trilogy. The "community" were expecting it I think. They were ill informed, but that's not the point . 

Community Member

It's okay I guess.

But.. It is may 19. How about making us an offer we can't refuse? 

Community Member

I'm looking forward to this one being released.

Community Member

Lets go bros I'm so excited for embr but I'm still stoke waiting for just shapes and beats

Community Member

No new mobiles? 

Community Member

Is Embr only available in the US? It's not showing up in France.

Community Member

Please mafia trilogy , more phones and more countries.

Community Member

What a funny game!

If this has local multiplayer with multiple controllers, this is a perfect family game like get packed.

I love this kind of games!

Community Member

Great job with news cycle so far its not much but its something even if its just one game. But one small issue i have this game should of been free for early access, but that's just my opinion and should of kept $14.99 for none pro members. " early access " games should just be free for pro members all the time but i could be wrong, you guys get paid the big bucks to know this stuff than me.

I do understand it might be on the developer for pricing, but it could also be people making the game look cheap and maybe look like a mobile game when it's more than that it could be a game like gylt with some depth into it.

People hyped Mafia but looks like its getting officially announced with stadia connect? time will tell and small news like this should be normal until stadia connect comes along. So you're on steady pace this is nice people are getting tidbit news and games on a consistent level.Get all those kids while their super young and stuck in the house with no school, the older gamer " hardcore gamer " should start to get upset but then by summertime, you guys will have whatever it is you have behind closed doors. Stay Safe everyone! 

Community Member

ازچندسال پیشوبرمیگردوهن

Community Member

So it's nearly noon 21st, at least here 🙂 When does it unlock?

Community Member

What time does Embr release on the Stadia Store?

Community Member

I don't see it on Google Stadia purchase screen.... Is the game available yet???

Community Member

It's currently 11:05 AM, US Eastern Time

Community Member

Why is the Embr price higher on Stadia than on Steam?

Community Member

Paying to test your game, it s a no no

Community Member

Paying to support developers while being able to access the game is a yes yes. You do have a choice....