cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Week on Stadia: Blaze your way to Formula 1 glory!

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
43 24 13.4K

ThisWeekonStadia-F12020.jpg

Strap yourself in, embrace your inner driver, and shift gears into intense Formula 1® competition. Feel the roar of the engine as you thunder down the track at 220 mph, the open wheels of your F1® racer spinning mere inches from your rivals! F1® 2020 lets you create a team from the bottom up, recruiting sponsors, drivers, and suppliers to build and fine-tune your own racing empire. Take on F1® legends and challenge friends online.

F1® 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition arrived on Stadia July 7 at $69.99 USD, and includes the entire F1® 2020 game, the “Seventy Edition” add on-content with unique in-game customization items, plus 4 iconic Michael Schumacher cars:

• 1991 Jordan 191
  • 1994 Benetton B194
  • 1995 Benetton B195
  • 2000 Ferrari F1-2000

On July 10, the Deluxe Schumacher Edition will be joined in the Stadia store by the F1® 2020 Seventy Edition for $59.99 USD. Celebrate the 70th anniversary of F1® with unique car livery, podium celebration, helmet, race suit, gloves, boots, and a player badge. 

Destiny 2: Beyond Light pre-order now available

Pre-order Destiny 2: Beyond Light on Stadia and play instantly when it launches this September. Buy it today and you can also start playing Destiny 2 right now with Stadia on devices you already own.

If you already have Destiny 2: The Collection, you’ll need to buy Beyond Light to play exclusive Beyond Light content.

Instantly get 19 free games today with Stadia Pro

Want to grab 19 games for free? Then join Stadia Pro today. You can get every one of these games in this video as soon as you start your subscription with a 1 month free trial of Stadia Pro.

It’s simple:

1. Join Stadia Pro for free
  2. Claim all 19 free games
  3. Play them and keep them with your subscription
  4. Add even more games every month your Stadia Pro subscription remains active

That’s all there is to it.

Try Stadia Pro and score games like PUBG, The Elder Scrolls Online, and Crayta.

Speaking of Crayta, it’s just launched in Stadia Pro, it makes inventing new video games easy and collaborative, and it makes sharing those new games with friends simple. You can learn a lot more about how to create games with Crayta on this new developer AMA.

See the games you want to play in the next Stadia Connect

More games are coming to Stadia, along with some brand-new surprises! Watch the next Stadia Connect on July 14 at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT and be the first to see new reveals, trailers for upcoming games, and some other pretty awesome stuff happening on Stadia. You can catch the Stadia Connect on YouTube.

That’s it for today. Don’t forget to follow Stadia on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for even more up-to-date info, and set your alerts for the upcoming Stadia Connect. See you on Stadia.

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
24 Comments
Community Member

Hype hype more games 

Community Member

Trying so hard to stay positive. It's been a long journey to this point and fatigue is setting in ❤️

Community Member

Does Stadia support Steering Wheel input controllers? I'd like to use my Thrustmaster T300 GTE wheel with Stadia.

Community Member

@Ram-G-maN It doesn't at the moment.  They are looking into it apparently 

Community Member

@Ram-G-maN If it's HID-compliant (the Thrustmaster T300 GTE is), then yes, it will. Obviously only usable on PC, not CCU, however.

Community Member

@xShadowx Everything I've seen says that HID-compliant controllers will work. Is that not true?

Community Member

@Sqeak_Easy what kind of fatigue are you speaking of? Genuine question, just curious?

Community Member

F1 2020 is a great game!!!

Community Member

Still getting better week by week!

keep building up that game catalog, and keep adding the Pro games and deals and in a year or two there's going to be no need for a games console.

Your going to be telling your kids off when the play actually reality games injected into their neutral network, shouting "in my day we had to have physical controllers and a TV!". 

Come on Stadia, prove me right, if only to piss off all the haters! 

Community Member

Ok I think we need wheel support, ALL THE TIME we need wheel support, copy? understood?

xD

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Nice news! Exciting already to see which other games are coming soon to Stadia, hyped for 14th July! 😁

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hype hype, more games = a great week

Community Member

Looking forward to the Connect, blow us away with some huge news Stadia Team!

Community Member

It's a shame that the €uro prices are +10 for F1 compared to the dollar prices.

Only on Stadia! All other platforms are cheaper..

Community Member

The more I play on Stadia the more I want all my games to work this way. Hey Blizzard, give Stadia a call please!

Also, Grimm Dawn would rock.

Community Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

" brand-new surprises "new reveals" "trailers for upcoming games" "pretty awesome stuff" is what we hope to see next week!!!

Community Member

Awesome! I'm looking forward to July 14th! 😆

Community Member

'Some brand new surprises' 😲🤞🏼

Community Member

Do these free games stay if you can't continue the subscription? 

Community Member

Yes! Enjoying Stadia and looking forward to next week! 

Community Member

@Leveler02 If you subscribe to Pro and claim the free games, the games you claimed can only be played when you are on Pro. Once you get off Pro, you lose access to the free claimed games. If you decide to get back on Pro later after letting it expire, you get all recently claimed games that you had before.

You do not need Pro to use Stadia. You can just buy a game and you will have access to it always. So let's say you want to play Cyberpunk when it is released. You do not need Pro to use Stadia, you can just spend the $60 for the game and that is it. You have the game forever, no need to pay for the Pro monthly subscription if you do not want to.

Community Member

@tcass I’ve tried with my RS 300. Didn’t work out of the box. With stadiaControl extension I got it more or less working. 

however, the lack of any feedback made me switch back to controller.  

in guessing (or hope) we just have to wait for support. 

Community Member

Increíble Game F1 2020!.. it's amazing to be able to play the best ever made games in my old laptop!!! (Grid inclusive!).. I use split screen with the Thrustmaster T80 thx "ControlStadia" and a Ps3Gamepad thx "ScpDriver" + "KeyToJoy".. it is not necessary a hardware console and I can play my game in every computer where I go!.  Even in my old noble phone!.. thnx Google!!

Community Member

It's fantastic that F1 2020 came to Stadia on day 1. But when will the base game be released?