cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise! Buddy passes have begun rolling out as of 4:30 PM PST today, November 26th

Community Manager
Community Manager
38 37 72.7K

Buddy Pass RedemptionBuddy Pass Redemption

To send your Buddy Pass and get your chosen friend or enemy gaming on Stadia, open the Stadia app and tap the envelope icon in the top-left. Follow the prompts and give the gift of Stadia today! Please note that as soon as you tap "Send your Buddy Pass", you will receive a copy of your Buddy Pass code in your e-mail inbox, just in case you need it again later.

37 Comments
Founder
Founder

Nicely done!!

Community Member
Great job! Thanks
Founder
Founder

Awesomesauce!!!

Community Member

Nice, keep up with the good work. 

Community Member

Super sa 👏

Community Member

I got message for buddy pass but I didn't get email with code for my friend I check spam and nothing I need help thanks

Founder
Founder

There's a There's a gaming goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your game pass and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate and game with you🥳🎊🎉

Community Member

Very nice. Today my buddy is happy 🕺😎

Community Member

Didn't know destiny 2 was also part of the buddy pas. I'm gonna make someone very happy today

Community Member

Thanks GracyBobs

Community Member
  • Ich möchte den Buddy-Namen ändern, weil etwas schief gelaufen ist und jetzt habe ich etwas mit #hashtag. Wie kann ich den Namen ändern, oder kann ich einen anderen Buddy- Code erhalten, wenn ich das E + Mail-Konto lösche? !!!
Community Member
Yay! Nice one Google Stadia. Love you x
Community Member

Yay! Nice one Google Stadia. Love you x

Community Member

i want to change the name and e-mail from the buddy pass friend, how can i get a new code? buddy has a player name with #hashtag and he dont want this. he will create a new account.

Community Member

Great news

Community Member

I have no friends, can I buddy pass my other Google account?

Founder
Founder

Great timing!  Over Thanksgiving I'll get a chance to see if any of my siblings want to give it a try.

Community Member

Sadly I don't seem to have any buddies interested or don't have the speeds...

Community Member

I need a buddy pass.  Can anyone help me out please.  @FangerZero Is yours still available?

Founder
Founder

When will i gett my buddy pass? 😊 

Community Member

This is epic, thank you for this opportunity. I can’t wait to surprise some of my community members with a pass! I’m very excited to see when the YouTube integration is ready! 

Community Member

@Derekuuda I do still have it, why do you need it?

Founder
Founder

I already sent my invite to my friend, and he's delighted by the potentiality of Stadia!! 

Every day new players joining our community!!

Community Member

Very nice, keep on going with the good stuff!

Community Member

Thx, good Job !

Community Member

I'm a little pissed that buddy pass  invites have gone out, yet I shelled out over $200 for two controllers as a premier member, I have received my hardware and still have no access code. That's perturbing to say the least.

Not well done.

Community Member
I had a question regarding future games. I'm sending code to my son who doesn't live me so we can play together. My question is; will stadia be releasing more kid friendly games for kids between the age of 5 - 8. We are hoping for a Stadia based mascot game. Kinda like M. Bros or the hedgehog were to their respected console home.
Community Member

How long is the buddy pass valid for? Will it expire?

I'd like to wait until you enable 4k 60fps HDR 5.1 on chrome (web browser) before gifting this pass....

Community Member

Hola solo he recibido uno de los tes pases, cuando mandan el resto? @GraceFromGoogle

SSaludos 

Community Member
Kool
Founder
Founder

Sorry if that sounds selfish but I’m wondering if I can use the buddy pass for myself when my first 3 months are expired ?

Community Member
I would like buddy pass for premier too, I don't how is good for Stadia hold their code, buddy pass code means more players and more players means more chances to succeed. Stadia, it's time to invest, not to profit.
Community Member

Wo bleibt mein Stadia-Zugangscode? Habe alles bezahlt und jetzt kann ich es leider nicht benutzen! Leider meldet sich auch niemand, wenn man eine Email versendet. Bin eigentlich besseres von Google gewöhnt.

Community Member
Hoping all the people lucky enough to be given a buddy pass use it to the fullest. Definitely want to add more of a player base!
Community Member
Could I get a Buddy Pass?
Community Member
Is signing up with EA a possibility? I would love to see Madden and I’m sure you’ll see lots a people join Stadia. I would even help support the recruiting process.
Community Member

Are Buddy passes still rolling out?