cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay connected with co-op games coming to Stadia this year

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
34 23 15.9K

Play with family at home or with friends online in Gunsport and Just Shapes & Beats, two co-op games that players will be able to purchase in the Stadia store this year. Move to the beat and avoid incoming shapes in Just Shapes & Beats, or engage in some friendly competition with 2v2 matches in Gunsport, a First on Stadia title.

Gunsport
Developer: Necrosoft Games
Publisher: Necrosoft Games

Gunsport is 2v2 volleyball with guns, with five stages, five teams, a story mode, and of course online multiplayer on Stadia. Designed as a mini-esport that encourages teamwork and friendly competition, each team has the same main weapon with which to shoot a single ball into the opposing team’s goals. But under certain conditions, players can activate their team’s unique special weapons and attempt to get ahead or turn the tide.

Features:

• Customizable rulesets vary the action across versus modes and co-op.
  • Players’ shots take time to recharge, so must be used wisely – team attacks help to charge the special gauge, giving you faster access to your biggest weapons.

Just Shapes & Beats
Developer: Berzerk Studio
Publisher: Berzerk Studio

Just Shapes & Beats, the game about shapes, and beats. It’s a new spin on the shoot 'em up genre, adding a layer of cooperation that’s at the core of the game because everything is better with friends. Play alone or with up to four players, local or online, through the game’s Story Mode or Challenge Runs. You do you, man.

If you are as big a fan of music as we are, you’re in for a treat! Every handcrafted stage is orchestrated to the jams of over 40 rad tracks from awesome chiptune and EDM artists.

-----------------------------------------------------------

More games are coming to Stadia this year, including Marvel’s Avengers, The Elder Scrolls Online, and SUPERHOT. Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

23 Comments
Community Member

I love music rhythm based games, so definitely picking up "Just Shapes and Beats." Thanks you and keep it coming with the AAA games and the indie games, my library will keep growing!

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yes more co-op games!!! I'm very interested in Just Shapes and Beats!

Community Member

JSAB is great, plus the guys from Berserk! Shoutout to Mike and Lach! 

Community Member

I really like the variety of indie games coming out on Stadia. They both look fun!

Community Member

:'( for what no come AA or AAA games or very good indie

Community Member

These games look interesting and fun. We just got The Division 2, The Crew 2, and DOOM Eternal. Those are AAA titles, and now we got more indies announced. It's called balance, and the games are coming out. The complaints are just crazy. Every game can't be a AAA game. There has to be room other kinds of games as well.

Community Member

I'm not saying anything bad about indies games in general (I do love those). I'm saying the indies games we're going to have on stadia doesn't like interesting. Just my point of view.

Community Member

I just 💘 Stadia!  Are you hiring?🤣😄😎

Community Member

The stadia platform is starting to look a lot like Apple Arcade and that’s not a good thing! 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Community Member

Only indie games? no Resident Evil 3, Sekiro or anything?

Community Member

PLEASE BRING CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE to stadia and allow CROSSPLAY. @StadiaTeam 
🙏 🙏 

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I like the service so far. Am on my free 3 months and I like how the platform performs. I wish you would have more ways to play on TV other than having to attach another device to my Android TV. Maybe adding the app to Android TV would be nice. I also would like to see more games added to the service at a faster pace and more sales on titles being sold for less on other platforms. Keep up the great work.

Community Member

Nice work, get a decent library so that when next gen consoles are out, Stadia could compete with a great library

Founder
Founder

Just Shapes & Beats looks neat. I like the style, and chiptunes are my jam!

Community Member

Heyyyyyyy Guysssss When U Think Launch Some BattleRoyale? :”( Feel Bad 

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I'd like to see on Stadia games like warzone, apex... 

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

My only worry here is that these low budget games will become the only games we get with our Pro Subscription every month. 

Community Member

While I'm very glad Google is now looking to branch out and bring people in the household together with the Stadia, I think they have a bit of a ways to go to appeal to everyone in the household. If someone has children or even teens, games such as Lego may have a bit more of an impact on the family. Clearly, Stadia is still fresh and new to the scene, so it's library is building up as time rolls on, but I think these titles appeal to a very small market as opposed to other possible options out there. Still have much love for my Stadia regardless as it doesn't impact my enjoyment. Can't wait to see what comes out after these titles. 

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Amazing May PRO games!!!

Keep up your amazing work.

tenor (10).gif

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I know my family loves to play Overcooked and Overcooked 2 in co-op. Maybe reach out to Team17 and ask if they can jump on board?

(castle crashers, gauntlet, trine, worms W.M.D) are all other co-op games that should exist for your user base to enjoy @StadiaTeam

Community Member

This release schedule is just embarrassing at this point.  Why not just port every top PS4 and PC game?!  What are google waiting for.  Pathetic.

Community Member

Why only trash games? Who is in charge of selecting games? What the hell?

Community Member

I don't know about a lot of players on Stadia and what they like to play but I know for me I loved playing the Lego Games: Lego Lotr, Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Marvel, and Lego DC among other notable Lego titles. If Stadia could incorporate those onto the platform I think this could be good for the platform. Anybody have thoughts on that?