cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stadia Holiday Pop-Ups Are Coming to Cities Worldwide this December

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
22 28 13.5K

Been wondering what it’s like to play games on Stadia? Now’s your chance. Starting next week, we’re bringing Stadia to select cities... and you’re invited. At the Stadia Holiday Pop-Ups visitors can get Stadia swag, enjoy holiday snacks, mingle with YouTube Creators, and most importantly, play some games with Stadia!

Stadia Holiday Pop-Ups are coming to London, Los Angeles, and Paris. Some of your favorite YouTube Creators will be joining the party in each of these locations after cruising around town with fans. To meet them, play great games, grab some sweets, and snag free gifts, just show up at the venues below!

• Los Angeles:
    • Hollywood and Highland
    • 6801 Hollywood Blvd
    • December 11th
    • 1:00pm PST - 9:15 PM PST
  • London:
    • BOXPARK, Shoreditch
    • 2-10 Bethnal Green Rd
    • December 11th
    • 12:00 PM - 9:30PM GMT
  • Paris (Invite Only):
    • Webedia Millenium
    • 2 rue Paul Vaillant
    • December 13th
    • 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM CET
    • Register here (limited seats available) → http://bit.ly/StadiaHFR

Happy holidays from all of us at Stadia. See you soon at the Pop-Up!

______

By: Stadia Team

28 Comments
Community Member
I know we get everything in New York, but it still hurts! Already got Stadia, but the swag!!!
Community Member
Posted a second time by accident, I can't delete it, I guess, so here is me editing.
Community Member

It would be swell if you could stop by Toronto sometime 🙂

Community Member

I want to go 

Community Member

What sort of gifts will be given out? I live far out from London, and want to know if the gifts would be worth the trip, already founders so don't need to try it 🙂

Community Member

Come to Charlotte NC please

Community Member

If was East Coast of North America, I would go for sure!

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I'll be in LA next week for work. I think I'll try to swing by 🙂

LA traffic though.. sigh.

Community Member

I guess the gifts will be the same as at gamescom (Popsocket and Stadia Bag)

Unfortunately there's no Pop-Up in Germany 😞

Community Member

Whoa! This looks really cool! I'm Sunny from Cloud Gaming X on youtube. Throw me an invite as a creator. Show some love to the smaller creators 😄 All jokes aside I don't live too far from LA. Have to convince the wife to let me come down and mingle! 😄

Community Member

Literally in the middle of nowhere not even central Paris....not going to get you much visibility apart from already believers what is the point?

Community Member

No NYC? Boooooo

Community Member
How come no NYC?
Community Member
This almost gives me a reason to go up to LA lol
Community Member
EDIT: I'm dumb and I can't delete a post.
Community Member
so glad I've already got Stadia or else I'd face a 534 mile round trip for me to go try Stadia... or £145 for train fair. Be great if we could get more positive views as is a great system... happily playing Assassins Odyssey again... noticing extra touches that weren't on xbox one X version especially concerning lighting.. 🤓
Community Member

so glad I've already got Stadia or else I'd face a 534 mile round trip for me to go try Stadia... or £145 for train fair. Be great if we could get more positive views as is a great system... happily playing Assassins Odyssey again... noticing extra touches that weren't on xbox one X version especially concerning lighting.. 🤓

Community Member

Come to Miami, better weather and better drinks. 

Community Member

Has anyone had this issue I purchased a 2nd controller with my founders edition when I have controller#1 on select game for example samurai showdown and select 2 player as soon as I turn on controller#2(wasabi) it takes over control and #1 is no longer in control  am I doing something wrong so what ever controller that connects last takes full control everyone I know only has one controller

Community Member
It should cover to Birmingham I can't make it to London
Community Member

The day I got my Wasabi controller, plus founder's edition, I was disappointed to see I needed a USB-C to USB-C cable; however, my local BestBuy had their brand of the cable for under $7. I brought my Stadia controllers and Pixel 2 phone with me (had also hoped to see if they had a phone mount that I could adapt, no luck). I showed the controllers to a few of the employees, a few were really interested in it, others did not know what it was. After checking out, I plugged it into the phone and got on the guest network. Destiny 2 servers were being updated, but was able to show them Samurai Showdown playing on the Pixel 2. I promised to try to make it back over sometime and show it on the big screen (had left my Chromecast Ultra at home, and had not seen if setup was going to be simple or challenging, so wanted to do that first at home). I tried going over today, but was told at store #541 that they were worried they could get a virus on their TV from the Chromecast (was an associate manager). Two seconds into her explanation, I was thinking she was clueless and not a techie with no interest, lol can you really get a virus over an HDMI connection (answer, no, google it)??? I am sure that anything is possible (but an HDMI virus is not likely), but even when I offered to bring in the pixel 2 to see what it was she had zero interest. This is a huge opportunity for an electronics store to see what it is, what their customers will be dealing with, an opportunity to learn how to best configure a network, make recommendations for Internet Service Providers, how to setup a router (proximity to where you will be using latency dependent devices), and general networking best practices (low interference shielded network cables). Any manager of an electronics store should be salivating at the opportunity to understand this hardware and passing as much info to their employees as possible. Each negative review I see on YouTube concerning latency issues, I always see as someone who is not very knowledgeable on their network setup. We already know one reviewer found out their Orbi “mesh” network was causing latency problems. Hoping their general manager gets back to me. I linked him this blog, hoping he understands how great it is having an early adopter who is willing to demo the tech.

Community Member

Are you sure about the adress in Paris ?

Because Webedia is 2 Rue Paul Vaillant Couturier in Levallois.

Community Member
Would prefer if you come to germany 🙂
Community Member

Denver please!

Community Member

Yes guys I love playing all the games you guys have for stadia it so  Smoove and it is the  Future of gaming and I'm looking forward for you guys to put more games that would go  Beyond 4K like all the games 8k 

Community Member

I hope we'll see this happen again, and again, and again until Stadia becomes mainstream.

Community Member

I was thinking about a YouTube video where players go into retail stores and play on the display TV's or light up a projector in a sports bar.

Community Member

Show NYC Some love Stadia🗽