Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solve interstellar puzzles in new games coming soon to Stadia

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
47 20 19.9K

Stadia-NewGames-Relicta-TheTuringTest.jpg

Put your problem-solving skills to the test with Relicta and The Turing Test, two first-person puzzle adventures that players will soon be able to purchase in the Stadia store. Enter the final frontier of space in both games, solving extraterrestrial mysteries and using sci-fi tools to discover solutions.

Relicta
Developer: Mighty Polygon
Publisher: Ravenscourt

Relicta is a first-person physics-based puzzle game where you need to combine magnetism and gravity in order to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base. Alone in the treacherous depths of the Moon, your scientific mind is the only thing that can keep your daughter alive…

Play as a physicist stranded on a derelict Moon base and bend gravity and magnetism to your will. Will you rush straight ahead or will you take your time to unravel the intrigues of 22nd century orbital politics? Buried in the eternal darkness lies a secret that might claim your daughter’s life - or change the fate of humanity. Are you ready to face the consequences of your research?

Features:

• Mind-bending mechanics - alter gravity and magnetism at will.
  • Complex physical puzzles - combine your abilities in innovative ways to solve these physical riddles.
  • Lovingly detailed environments - each corner tells a story, each new step is a challenge.
  • Deep and enigmatic background story - Find clues and piece together the details about the investigation of the Relicta's anomaly.
  • Immersive original soundtrack - slip into the soundscapes of a sci-fi psychological thriller.

The Turing Test
Developer: Bulkhead Interactive
Publisher: Bulkhead Interactive

The Turing Test is a challenging first-person puzzle game set on Jupiter’s moon, Europa. You are Ava Turing, an engineer for the International Space Agency (ISA) sent to discover the cause behind the disappearance of the ground crew stationed there.

Upon arrival a series of puzzles awaits you – tests which, according to the station’s AI, Tom, can only be solved by a human. These puzzles have apparently been set by the missing ground crew – but why have they created them and what are they hiding from?

In an evolving story based on mankind’s instinctual need to explore, protect and survive, you’ll delve deeper into Europa’s ice crusted-core and discover that the lines between man and machine begin to blur. Armed with the Energy Manipulation Tool (EMT), solve puzzles to open the way forward as you learn the true cost of human morality.

Features:

• Harness the ability to transfer power between machines using your ‘Energy Manipulation Tool’ providing a unique twist on gameplay mechanics and puzzle logic.
  • Learn the significance of player control as you switch between multiple perspectives to solve The Turing Test’s most challenging puzzles.
  • Discover a story with multiple layers of depth and conspiracy; challenging concepts of human morality and giving freedom to players to form theories about the fate of ISA's crew members.

------------------------------------------------------------

Both Relicta and The Turing Test will be available soon for all players to purchase on the Stadia store. You’ll be able to jump into these puzzle adventures instantly, without waiting for your games to install or download updates.

If puzzle games aren’t your favorite, don’t fret - DOOM Eternal, The Elder Scrolls Online, The Division 2, and many more games are coming to Stadia this year. Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

20 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

More games! Even if these aren't your type of games, you can't go wrong with more options. ❤️

Community Member

I've never heard of either them but they both look really cool actually. Unique and stylish. Might give them a go if the price is right! Loving how frequent the updates are getting.

Community Member

More puzzle games sounds great.

Community Member

I'll say it if you guys @StadiaTeam  can manage to get KENSHI (even more so the new prequel they are making) and not interfere with their development and give them complete freedom as long as the game appears exclusive to STADIA console as well as available first on the PC like balders gate, you'll get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love.

Community Member

Mmmm... Not bad, but.

I'ts not Star Citizen, just buy CIG Google.

Don't be poor, after that just call me and I tell you how monopolize all videogames industry.

Just I have a price, sorry my idea isn't free

Deleted User
Not applicable

Oooh nice! The Turing Test looks like a Portal-style puzzler and Relicta looks like a great candidate for VR. Also yay diversity!

Community Member

Oh my god yes! I've been wanting to play the Turing Test for years!

Community Member

Stadia is the best 🙂
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP UPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Community Member

Awesome, another great community update, and more games coming soon! Can’t wait!

Community Member

Awesome! More. Puzzle games! Now we just need more sports games!

Please for the love of God lol I'm in the USA and I'd even take some rugby or cricket games. I mean we don't need all the "mainstream" stuff. It'd be nice obv but considering EA sports pretty much controls all major sports titles lol I can see where it will be a prob or never even happen.

That doesn't mean shun sports games. Plenty of other sports titles that can be brought to Stadia such as rugby titles and cricket titles. Personally I love those sports and I know they are not big at all in the USA but I'd love to just see anything more than NBA 2k12 not a bad game at all just basketball is my least fav sport. That's the kinda game that can be 100$,60$ on sale for 30$ like it just was or given to me for free and it wouldn't increase my interest to play it/want it. I just don't care about basketball. N again football manager 2020 bad game? Not at all prob one of the most in depth football games out there (management wise) the prob is the core GAMEPLAY of that game is management.

So if your a "sports fan" and u are on stadia it's like u have to be into basketball or management or there is just nothing for you. If you were going to just have one sports title for a long time kinda thing it should have been FIFA or PES (cause the EA sports issues maybe easier with PES) not basketball. At least soccer/football is a global sport, basketball is not, plenty of countries and places that don't even know wtf it is and plenty of people out there (like me) who live in an area where it's big (USA) and still hate it. Lol 

So please Stadia think about this. We don't need "major" titles. Just more sports titles in general would be very nice. 

Looking forward to both these puzzlers though and will prob pick them both up honestly. They look like some fun games me and my daughter could play together (like work together to figure it out not at the same time because I understand they are both single player).

Really can't wait for get packed though, that's something I'm waiting for to play with the whole fam 🙂

Community Member

These both look fun! Puzzle games are great. Looking forward to learning more. 

Community Member

PES would be great. FIFA my age of collecting stickers happened 30 years ago.

Nor did he need to spend thousands of dollars on a good card.

I prefer to avoid perverse macro-transactions.

I'm looking at you BUNGIE.

You are a disappointment

Community Member

Looks pretty good! Excited for more games to come out.

Community Member

So, two Talos Principle and Portal. Personally not excited but GREAT to see more games being announced. Means more content for wider range of people

Community Member

Not my favourite type, but good add-on 🙂

Community Member

Como arreglaré is el problema de las supuestas bajas ventas? 

Community Member

turing test looks good. 

Community Member

Love seeing these smaller, indie titles showing up.  Never heard of steam world... But I'm nearly thru sw2 and it's SO good!

Community Member

These are perfect games for Virtual Reality... Please, make an HUD helmet... 

Community Member

@StadiaTeamnot one for throwing out older games but if you can manage to get these older games out next month it would simply be a boss move the Shadows of Morder/ The shadows of war for free next month and I mean the ultra editions that would be a suppppppppppppppeeerrr boss move.