cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Stadia Story with Us

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
28 23 5,548

We always love hearing stories from our Stadia community, and invite players to record a video sharing them with us! These can be anything from personal highlights to gameplay streams, and will be considered for featuring on our social channels and other Stadia marketing materials. If this interests you, we welcome you to submit a video using this form.

Please Note: You must be 18 years old or older to participate. If your video(s) and/or photo(s) are selected, our team will reach out and request you sign a release form so they can be featured in our marketing materials.

Ready to get started?

23 Comments
Community Member

Oh yes

Community Member

I LOVE MY STADIA

Community Member

Thanks Google for Fifa and PUGB. Call of Duty warzone or Apex and Fortnite can arrive on Stadia?

Community Member

IMG_20200428_122032__01.jpg

Hi Stadia,

Honestly, I am not a gamer, I just have a Nintendo Switch but being able to have full console game directly on my phone or my 7 years old laptop is a dream!

I am now able to play MotoGP 20 directly on my OnePlus 8 which is amazing!

Thanks a lot

Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I have played games for at least 30 years and Stadia is a welcome addition to the list of platforms I have played on which is quite lengthy.

I was excited for such a service since I played with OnLive before which means Stadia isn't my first foray into cloud gaming.  I'd say more like the third platform after Playstation Now so I knew what to expect from cloud gaming services.  At the same time, I was concerned about Google's reputation for pulling the plug on many apps in the past before finding out that Google never discontinued a paid service before. 

All I needed was to get my foot into the door with a Stadia Pro subscription like the two month offer to see what it was like.  I found no difference in playing Destiny 2 on Stadia compared to my Playstation 4 Pro console but playing on Stadia is better than the PS4 Pro because I'm able to get rolling much faster perhaps due to the Stadia SSD drive versus the 5,400 RPM HDD found in the PS4 Pro.  After playing Destiny 2 on Stadia, I decided to delete Destiny 2 from my PS4 Pro's drive because I was happy with how that game performed on Stadia.  GRID was another game that I really enjoyed although I haven't played it on the PC or console at this point.  I went on to buy Borderlands 3 recently and after trying Rage 2 on Xbox Game Pass, I'm going to get that game on Stadia possibly tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.  And I forgot to mention that I think the Wasabi Stadia controller looks awesome and a Chromecast Ultra is on my shopping list for next week.  Talk about having a 30+ year gaming veteran sold on Stadia.

Then you had your 4/28/2020 Stadia Connect.  It might have lasted under 20 minutes but that video ended my plans for getting a Playstation 5/Xbox Series X since you have Madden and FIFA on the way.  A former GameStop employee on Reddit said that if you guys get Call of Duty (and EA's Battlefield), that will be a huge deal because those shooter games and sports games made up a huge chunk of GameStop's sales.

I would enjoy Stadia even more if I could get to play on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and my wife's iPad.

Community Member

My Stadia story:

I'm waiting for Google to stop being evil so I can play on my Android Tv with Chromecast Ultra built-in (which is way more powerful than CCU), or any of my android devices (just like I can do with Xcloud, Geforce Now or Shadow) 

Community Member

As of now I play Stadia using an Xbox One controller on my Galaxy s10e hooked up to my qled q70 TV with a USB C->HDMI cable.

Community Member

We had a power outage recently while I was right in the middle of a Destiny 2 session on the TV. Our Internet and Wi-Fi are currently backed up by UPS (thanks, global pandemic and work-from-home orders), so I turned on my Pixelbook, fired up Stadia on it, and my session was right there to continue as we waited for repairs. When the power came back, I did the opposite and was back on the TV. Too cool!

Also, @Tito patience. Pretty sure that's coming.

Community Member

When I first heard about Stadia coming out in November, I thought it was the most brilliant idea ever. Last week was my first time getting acclimated with the new gaming system, and I couldn't be more satisfied. I was thinking about buying a PS5, and I think I'm going to change my mind and I hope that Stadia is here to stay forever. The graphics are awesome, the fact that I can play anywhere, at any time is the best thing ever. I'm already a Google fan, and Google stole my heart with a gaming program... Thank you!

Community Member

Stadia has saved me from buying a laptop :).. I'm waiting on pins and needles for Call of duty warzone on stadia

Community Member

Well, being a PS4 and pc player I didn't think Stadia had anything new to offer, and with a very limited game library it felt like a tech demo. This was back in November 2019. With the 2 months free Pro sub, I had to give it a go. I loaded it up on Google Chrome browser thinking this will never work on my 11 year old mac. But I had 70 mbs wifi connection so it said I would be fine. I loaded up Grid and WOW, near perfect 2 hours of gameplay I was stunned. I immediately bought Tomb Raider that was on sale (having not played the most recent instalment), and again just blown away with how well it works, on a browser! No hard drive needed, quick load times and great gameplay. 

Now I am aching for more games and this is the big problem with Stadia at the moment. If they can invest in more Triple A games on release (and I think this is very important as I have completed Star Wars coming to Stadia in the Autumn). I believe this will improve and I hope it goes from strength to strength, but PLEASE STADIA, KEEP OFFERING FREE 2 MONTH PRO SUBS TO NEW JOINERS. It will keep the influx of new players going and increase the popularity of the system, especially with the PS5 and X box X series coming soon.

You have a Stadia player in me as long as the titles continue to come and the sales continue. I really think you are paving the way for the future of the industry leading to a streaming platform. Thanks Stadia.

Community Member

I have been a loyal googlite since the Nexus 6 was released. What I like about the company is innovation.  Everything starts as an idea or dream. Google is very good at turning those into reality.  I appreciate the security as I've never had any of my personal info compromised and I understand that nothing is 💯 at launch.  That's how dreams and ideas grow and become better or more defined. I pre-ordered the founders edition of stadia and I couldn't be more happy or thankful. New experiences and some old ones greet me every time I tap the logo on my wasabi controller.  I've taken it to St. Louis to my brothers and my parents at Christmas. Works great every time!  I hope to see more games like Monopoly so my whole family can enjoy stadia.  And the pro subscription is less than most pay as you go phone plans.  To everyone at Google, thank you and keep dreaming and innovating!

Sincerely,

Matthew M. Thomas

Evansville, Indiana

Community Member

I have been playing video games for almost 30 years. I started playing on Sega Megadrive (Genesis) then on PS1, PS2, Xbox360 and finally PS4.

Then in March 2019, there was this first presentation of Stadia and from the first seconds, I was deeply convinced that I had the future of video games in front of me. So it was an evidence for me to order the Founders edition.
Now 6 months have passed and Stadia has become my main gaming platform, I haven't started my PS4 in these past 6 months, and there is no way it will change in the future.

There are however things to improve on Stadia, quickly bring missing features, reveal Stadia's plans to compete with future next-gen consoles, and bring more and more publishers into this great adventure.

In any case, thank you Stadia for having changed my world of video games and I'm pretty sure that Stadia still has some great surprises in store for us.

Olivier from France (aka MCMLXXXVI)

Community Member

Hi my name is Angel I’m 23 years old and I have a c4 spinal cord injury. I’m on a wheelchair because I was in a car accident and broke my spinal cord. My family and I were visiting family in Houston from California when the tire in the truck we were in randomly exploded and we lost control of the truck that it barrel rolled three times on the freeway in San Antonio Texas and my little brother little sister and I were thrown from the truck and I broke my neck on impact. We are all alive though so don't be worried 😉 that happened in July 2nd 2015 before that I was pushing my body beyond my limits to join the Marines and go Recon to serve my country now im studying in college to become a psychiatrist and serve my community. My favorite hobby has always been playing video games, but because of my injury I can not move my fingers and use a controller despite that I still found a way to play mobile games because of the touch controls, but I always preferred console games. When I got project xcloud they didn’t have touch screen controls but when I got  stadia a month ago I was amazed with the touch screen controls I was finally able to play console games on my Samsung s20 ultra 5g (god they need to work on a acronym) and I fell in love with excitement. I practiced my touch screen controls with division 2 and I got really good at it that I wanted to step it up with a fast paced game and got Doom eternal and mastered the controls with that too. I will definitely be staying with stadia and will be getting the avengers and assassins creed Valhalla game. To the people working with stadia I thank you for bringing my hobby back to me, you do not understand how much joy this brings me.

Community Member

This is my 1st free month and I am really suprise about all the games he have. I just saw the new release video and i'm really happy about Marvel Avenger and Cyberpunk 2077 i wanted to buy them on steam but i was worry if my PC will be able to endle it but with stadia I dont have to worry about thoses questions i just with i will be able to play with my friends who gonna buy it on pc. I just discover too how to stream on twitch with Stadia https://www.twitch.tv/videos/677964998 here is my channel when i played  The elder Scroll online. I will stream moree and more for sure and i wish stadia community will grow more and more. 

Community Member

i just want STADIA in RUSSIA

when it can be possible?

thanks!

Community Member

Mi experiencia con Stadia está siendo muy satisfactoria!! Me encanta poder jugar en unos segundos en cualquier sitio. Para ser completamente feliz me gustaria tener grandes juegos del pasado como The Witcher III y que pudieramos tener los juegos de Activision Blizzard en la plataforma, en especial World of Warcraft ahora que estan implementando el uso de joystick 🎮. Mejoraría también la filosofía de Stadia PRO. Creo que la mayoría de usuarios prefeririamos solo 1 o 2 juegos más conocidos (no indie) al mes por una cantidad menor a 9,99€, o una cuota anual reducida en precio. Por último por el futuro de la plataforma creo que el pack premiere y los mandos se deberían vender en las tiendas físicas como cualquier otra videoconsola. Puede que cambiando la imagen del packaging y dándole protagonismo a uno o varios juegos de renombre en la imagen de la caja tenga una mayor acogida. Estoy muy contento y trato de defender Stadia en RRSS porque creo que es el presente y futuro de los videojuegos pero hay que trabajar duro en el apartado de marketing y visibilidad para que más gente se una, es una industria difícil.

Community Member

Loving how fast games load, with a decent internet connection, i can play with no lag. Really loving stadia, can't wait to see the new games coming over the next few months.

Community Member

Al igual que muchos aquí. Defiendo a Stadia, Creo que muy pronto REINARÁ. Pero pido por favor que llegue el soporte a la REPÚBLICA ARGENTINA. Estoy desde la primera hora. Y me niego a perderme el avance de está tecnología. Soy Founder y espero que muchos en mí país SIGAN MIS PASOS. Soy testigo de la evolución y voy a hacer lo posible por qué todo el mundo sepa que el FUTURO YA LLEGÓ!.

Community Member

Google Stadia Pro works for me!  I no longer have an Xbox or a PlayStation and my son has a switch.  During this quartine, I needed something just to break up the monotony of the day.  Stadia came in and got me hooked.  I've been playing Destiny, Assassins Creed, and Ember non stop.  I even got my son steaming his gameplay on the stadia on YouTube.  I would love to know if Star Wars is still coming and the fact you got Cyber Punk coming will the developers give us Witcher 3?????  Beyond that, thank you for having this so I can get back to gaming!!!

Community Member

I deliberately skipped the current generation of consoles. Apart from gaming on Switch, I haven't had any equipment to play the big titles. I decided to give Stadia a try... and it worked for me! Although it took me a while to figure out that it works flawlessly via the Ethernet and forced VP9 codec, I've enjoyed the experience ever since. 

BUT there are many things done wrong and you must act quickly if you want to prevail in the long run. The game library in general is a JOKE. We only got ONE valuable exclusive title and it's not even triple-A! Not to mention missing features, such as family sharing or ray-tracing. The games are in general overpriced and if you don't want to be devoured by XCloud and GFN, you must act quickly and drop a proper Connect, something much, much, much more captivating than the video you dropped on July 14, which was just trash. 

Community Member

Since the internet came, I started to play less on videogames console and played more on my PC. I felt that console gaming was becoming obsolete because of the internet. Everytime I had a console, I got rid of it after 2-3 months because the internet was more appealing. 

I don't play much and cloud gaming with Stadia is a good solution for me. It's on the internet and I can access it whenever I want in an instant. Stadia for me is the future of gaming! 

Please bring more AAA titles to Stadia and also old school games from Japanese games like Namco, Sega and Capcom. Maybe also Nintendo. 😝

Community Member

I haven't used stadia yet because it only works on google chrome.