Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New games coming to Stadia!

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
87 55 58.2K

StadiaBlog-FiveNewGames-2020.02.13.jpg

You’re already looking forward to DOOM Eternal, Get Packed, Orcs Must Die! 3, Baldur’s Gate 3 and many more games coming to Stadia this year. Now, get set to explore the inner workings of a child’s memories, or leap into arcade chaos with your friends with a trio of titles making their debut on Stadia this spring and summer...before they land anywhere else. First on Stadia.

In addition to these First on Stadia games, we’re happy to announce a pair of remarkable entries in two beloved franchises are coming to Stadia. Prepare to mow down extraterrestrial invaders on land and battle flotillas of fearsome foes in the skies across two classic gaming series.

Take a look at some of what’s coming:

Lost Words: Beyond the Page - First on Stadia
Publisher: Modus Games
Developer: Sketchbook Games

Lost Words: Beyond the Page is a narrative-driven, atmospheric puzzler set inside the pages of a young girl’s diary. Following an immersive story by renowned games writer Rhianna Pratchett, players guide an aspiring author through the wondrous fantasy world of Estoria, where words wield immense power. In Lost Words: Beyond the Page, players interact with the words themselves to solve challenging puzzles and unique platforming segments to progress through an evolving landscape.

Winner of over a dozen game awards and accolades, players will leap through the diary pages to uncover an emotional tale of loss and personal growth that will test the protagonist, Izzy, as she embarks on this highly decorated, groundbreaking adventure.

01.png

Panzer Dragoon: Remake
Publisher: Forever Entertainment
Developer: MegaPixel Studio

A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game - true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards! On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient times. Armed with a deadly gun from the past and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must fulfill your destiny and keep the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying.

Features:

• Pilot through seven unbelievably realistic levels ranging from tropical blue ocean cities to intricate subterranean ruins.
  • Fight the Prototype Dragon who appears together with evil giant dragonflies, frightening man-sized wasps, giant sandworms, and lethal flying battleships.
  • Attack approaching from all sides enemies quickly and without mercy, with improved 360-degree controls and lock-on targeting

Serious Sam Collection
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Developer: Croteam

Step into the shoes of the legendary action hero Sam "Serious" Stone and experience one of the most explosive shooter game series of all time as you save the world from a merciless alien invasion. Visit the ruins of ancient Egypt and roam through the vivid arenas of South America fighting seemingly never ending hordes of enemies using an extremely destructive arsenal including shotguns, heavy lasers, rocket launchers, a huge cannon, and an iconic minigun.

Tired of playing alone? Go to war against Mental's horde with up to 16 players online or 4 players in local co-op, blasting your way through the campaign or the stand-alone survival mode.

Serious Sam Collection includes all content from Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter and Serious Sam 3: BFE, including The Legend of the Beast and Jewel of the Nile expansions.

Stacks on Stacks (on Stacks) - First on Stadia
Publisher: Herringbone Games
Developer: Herringbone Games

Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) is a zany 3D tower builder. Play as the Master Stacker, Rockit, who must use her psychic helmet to clean up the colorful bricks falling all over her madcap world.
Build stable towers by executing architectural feats of balancing. Incorporate an array of mixed-up materials such as famous works of art, aquariums, magnets, and more into your gravity-defying structures.

All the while, defend your towers against invading ghosts, a fireball-breathing dragon, and other outlandish hazards. Once finished, epically destroy what you built by knocking down your completed towers with a giant wrecking ball.

Stacks includes an extensive single-player story mode as well as local co-op and split-screen versus options to enjoy the game with a friend.

Spitlings - First on Stadia
Publisher: HandyGames
Developer: Massive Miniteam

You know what the problem with multiplayer games is, right? The other players! It’s always THEIR FAULT if you lose! We’ve got the perfect game to blame your friends for their incapability: Spitlings! This action arcade chaos game for up to four players is a modern take on the hardcore classics. You’re in control of a Spitling, a charming rectangular creature with teeth it can spit or use to jump! Makes no sense? Who cares, it’s FUN!

Features:

• Classic hardcore gameplay meets modern design sensibility
  • Action packed, highly engaging, scream-at-your-friends fun
  • Up to 4 friends multiplayer
  • If one fails, all restart
  • Play a 100+ level Story Mode with cutscene animations
  • Beat the clock to unlock 30+ themes and characters

And don’t forget, later today, we’ll be updating Borderlands 3 with Moxxi’s Heist and the Broken Hearts Day seasonal event

These new games are just the latest additions to a growing library of games you’ll be playing on Stadia in the coming months. To be the first to know what’s coming next, follow Stadia on Twitter and Facebook for up-to-the-second updates.

______

By: Stadia Team

55 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yes. YES. YES!

Community Member
Thanks
Community Member
so just old games still ugh
Community Member
I'm liking it. Looking forward to trying out the Serious Sam collection!
Community Member

Any of these have local multiplayer? Will there be local multiplayer in the future?

Community Member
Awesome guys!! Keep em coming.
Community Member

Good additions. Would love to see more car racing games like Dirt Rally 2.0/F1 2019/NFS Heat. And also some sports games! FIFA esp 

Community Member

oh man... I played way .. way... way too much panzer dragoon when I was younger. So of course I'll probably play way too much of it again. 😐 thanks... thanks so much.

Community Member

@Justinv2112 There are already lots of local multiplayer options. Go here and filter the list by typing "local" in the top search box. https://www.stadiagamedb.com/

Community Member

Well this is a pleasant birthday surprise. Spitlings looks like a blast.

Community Member

GOOGLE STADIA 🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🥳

THANK YOU 🙏🤩

Community Member
Awesome stuff 🙂 I'll no doubt get Serious Sam and Lost Words.Oh..and ofc Doom & Division 2 when they arrive. How about some strategy games though? Something like civilization, hearts of iron or cities skylines. More of that should be on stadia too! Stadia has already proven that it works, also for fast games and shooters.
Community Member

Heck yes, new games (stadia first games too!) and new pro discounts, definitely the best part of my week!

Community Member

Wow, is a fantastic news! Thank you, Stadia! 🧡🧡🧡

Community Member

Family Sharing and Stadia Base are really important to get more players. Excited for the new games.

Community Member

Well, even if the only game that i found somehow interesting is the first game, Im still glad that these updates are appering more often now. 🙏 

Community Member

Yes. I just be glad when 5G and 6G wifi hits the public homes. I believe that will get be Stadia the boost it needs to be a serious player in the gaming word.

Community Member

BUBBLE BOBBLE please!!! 😊

Community Member

ALLELUIA

I'll keep subscription up

I just wish we had the release dates, that would be perfect.

Community Member
Awesome. That's the kind of games i signed up for! What more could you ask for than low budget indie games in scaled 4K HDR? Thank you, Stadia! 😄
Community Member

Amazing

Community Member

Great games

Community Member
Ok buying a console...
Community Member

Great news! Interesting set of time exclusives, I have fond memories of Panzer Dragoon on Sega Saturn.

Community Member

I got the STADIA to use the full potential of my 4k tv. These better be free.  I should have just bought a ps4 pro. Can we get release dates?  On any games??? The pick up and play aspect is great but come on with these kids games. Definitely not paying for pro when my 3 months is up at the end of this month.  The play store has better games. Cod mobile, pubg, etc... Why can't those games be on STADIA? Even if it's a mobile version scaled to 4k it would be great. Thanks for letting me vent

Community Member
When is doom 2016 coming to stadia?
Community Member
I've been hoping for an announcement to really convince me to subscribe with stadia as I want it to be successful in a very difficult market.. this announcement doesn't help. I'm all for new games but none of these give me any hope or excitement.
Community Member

This is v cool!

Community Member

I'm glad there are new games coming but I hope you will soon announce some truly BIG titles. How about gta 5? Red Dead works like a charm on stadia, why not go all in and add that?

Community Member
Finally Something!
Community Member

Can you bring also some of the old nostalgic games? like Prince of Persia!?

Community Member

Muchas gracias por esta información y unos juegos tan "increíbles y variados ??". Es gracias  al funcionamiento que tiene Stadia y al catálogo de juegos limitado, que  acabo de tomar la decisión de NO renovar el servicio hasta que realmente esté a pleno funcionamiento y el catálogo de juegos de mar interesante. 

Community Member
I was on the fence about buying Stadia. I don’t regret it as every claim and promise were true. I am glad to see the new titles and content coming to the Stadia.
Community Member

I would love it if Stadia would bring out NFS Heat. I am a huge fan of NFS and would be great to play it on the Stadia. I am hoping as more companies make games for this platform others will follow.

i am looking forward to Serious Sam. It’s old school but very well done. Keep up the great job.

Community Member
Boring games!!! What´s wrong with you? I like Stadia a lot but the games are very lame. You also need to offer more discounted games...
Community Member
And Fifa??????potesse I have spend 129€
Community Member

🤦🤦🤦🤦

Seriously, Im happy to being canceled the Stadia Pro month ago. 

Community Member
These comments must be fake, or these people never played a game since Sega Genesis (if ever)
Community Member

Wtf where  in Gods name  i spend  my money on 😞

Community Member

Sad  so  Sad  hard work  money  down the drean  😞

Community Member

I'm definitely going to get Lost Words! Looks great!

Community Member

I want to play on my phone without detours

It's possible, so let us play how we want

Community Member
Aucun jeu ne me donne envie et aucune date pour doom, elder scroll, Baldur's Gate 3, Orc must die et les 100 autres jeux promis... Mon abonnement est donc résilié en attendant mieux.
Community Member

I'm not even a big gamer but I'm staying sucribed just because it's so cool what Google has done, and done it Google well. Now I wouldn't be bother if I could trade the farming game for a blodie shooter game. Who plays that? No ofence if your a virtual farmer fan , but paint drying anyone?

Community Member
Very pleased to hear this announcement , well done to all.
Community Member

Is stadia free yet, and do you guys have any plans for dev's like EA?

Community Member
I love Stadia but you have to wake up now !! After 3 months, there were still some new developments that were expected and there are no visual improvements in the games ... these games do not cause any temptation ...
Community Member
Menos es nada... No son juegos muy alentadores pero por lo menos entra algo nuevo 😉
Community Member
People, let's not forget that few new games are coming to Stadia, but doesn't mean they are gonna be for free.
Community Member

I love I love I love lost words already! When exactly is it coming?