cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump into the driver's seat with new games coming to Stadia

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
37 38 15.4K

Start your engines in MotoGP20 and Monster Jam Steel Titans, two racing games that players will soon be able to purchase in the Stadia store. Whether you prefer the rumbling growl of monster trucks or the roar of a speeding motorcycle, get ready to race on Stadia!

MotoGP20
Developer: Milestone S.r.l.
Publisher: Milestone S.r.l.

The official video game of the most popular motorcycle championship in the world is back in 2020 with new content and features! Experience all the thrills of the more-complete-than-ever Managerial Career mode and decide whether to join a 2020 season team or join a totally brand new team. New historical challenges and a renewed game mode will let you relive the history of the motors.

Features:

• Discover more realistic physics, improved graphics, new 3D models for the riders and face scans of official team managers, plus new animations.
  • Customize bikes and suits finding the best combination of sponsor and livery, and choose colours and materials.
  • Compete with legendary riders in the new Historic Mode.
  • Choose your path in the new Managerial Career mode!
  • Race against faster, smarter and more accurate riders thanks to the upgraded Neural AI based on machine learning.

MonsterJam.jpg

Monster Jam Steel Titans
Developer: Rainbow Studios
Publisher: THQ Nordic

Real Trucks. Real Action. Monster Jam! Monster Jam Steel Titans delivers the complete Monster Jam experience for everybody to enjoy!

All the trucks, stunts, stadiums, racing, and massive air in one game! Play in various game modes including Stadium and Outdoor Racing, various Stunt Challenges and Destruction modes!

-----------------------------------------------------------

More games are coming to Stadia this year, including Baldur's Gate 3, The Elder Scrolls Online, and SUPERHOT. Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

38 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Driving games aren't necessarily my cup of tea but more games on Stadia is never a bad thing. Hooray!

Community Member

I'm happy to see my platform of choice expanding every week. 

Community Member

Nice.  Really enjoying Grip, so glad to see these comes to Stadia, as well as, The Crew 2

Community Member

Me aburroooooooo

Community Member

The more the merrier! Loving all the action happening on Stadia. Keep it up, Google!

Community Member

Nice. Just got Crew 2. Really worth it. 

Please bring some football game and Battle Royale. I think these will bring more interest in Stadia.

Community Member

Oops.  meant Grid.  not grip.  also enjoying the division 2

Community Member

Why the mostly of games available in Consoles and PC are not in Stadia? Bandai-Namco has DB xenoverse in Stadia, but DB Kakarot, same company, is not in Stadia. Why?

Community Member

@TheRevWells I'm liking Grid as well, actually renewed my pro membership just to play it.  I was thinking about buying the Division 2, but I'm on the fence because I feel like it's similar to Borderlands 3 which I have already played through.

Community Member

@TheRealRKelly I had to let my Stadia Pro membership lapse, due to not having the funds right now, but will restart it next week, but with The Division 2 for 9.99 is a steal and that is if its still the same price on sale for the standard edition.  its worth it and if you are locked up in your state due to all the craziness, why not play a game that is eerily similar to what is going on around ya, right?

Community Member

Any chance we can get a Bad Company 2 remaster? Asking for a friend...

Community Member

Not really interested in racing games, but I'm all for new games being added.

@WidowsSonChad - I would purchase either Bad Company game if remade in a heartbeat.  I would also love to see a remake of Mercenaries.

Community Member

Good News!

Please bring on Stadia Warzone or some f2p games! 

Community Member

I mean it's not Orcs must die 3... But more games are good 😕

Community Member

Can't wait for Moto GP

source (5).gif

Community Member

I play farming simulator 19 most of the time, I’m struggling to link to other players, new headset with mic due today, I nibble at other games, I haven’t switched on my PS4 and Xbox since investing in stadia - nice!

Community Member

@CheapFortyWinks you can play farming simulator online?

Community Member

Call of duty war zone ???? Come on guys make a impact

Community Member

I mean... Monster Trucks? Heck yah... Why wouldn't I want to drive what I loved so much as a kiddo... Never played one, but will definitely be getting Monster Jam. 😈😈😈

Community Member

Yes you can play FS 19 multiplayer 

Community Member

@truferblue22 @Yes you can

Community Member

Before Stadia, I didn't even knew that many racing games existed! But it's good. More games on Stadia is always good, even though these in particular isn't for me personally. I really hope we'll see some strategy games soon though. Hearts of Iron, Civilization etc. It is really missing from this great platform. Of course such games doesn't strongly make the point that Stadia is indeed without noticeable latency etc. but a lot of other games makes that point already. It should be okay. 

Community Member

Get Stadia News on This Site. It only Focus on Stadia. No need to search for websites, just visit playstadia official

playstadia official: https://playstadiaofficial.com/

Community Member

For the love of stadia please bring call of duty: warzone! it will make stadia great again! 

Community Member

I'm a big fan of racing games so this is great, though in general I'm loving that Stadia is now quickly growing its library, after a slow start, Stadia is growing steadily and will just get better and better, when we do get games designed specifically for Stadia it's going to really show the power of cloud gaming. 

Community Member

👌

Community Member

I'm really enjoying Stadia. I'm getting more and more into Grid. Don't be on the fence with Division 2. It far exceeded my expectations.

Community Member

I really want Jedi Fallen Order. If that comes to Stadia I'll literally not be missing console gaming at all.

Community Member

I also really want Control.

Community Member

I never thought I'd be so excited to see a monster truck game in my life; my 3 year old is gonna lose his s@!#!

Community Member

How many racing games are y’all going to add 😂 like come on something else that’s more exiting.

Community Member

Monster Jam looks like it might be a ton of fun

Community Member

Occupied with Doom, crazy fun! I find myself playing far more games than I ever did on XBOX (COD only).

Community Member

I suppose for those of us that play fs19 we could do 3 laps of a large field, some of those tractors are pretty nippy - winner gets a white chicken and on a more serious side I love racing games 

Community Member

More Games, more, more please! 

Community Member

Thank u can you add shantae to stadia I will be more happy and more stuffs I'm glad im part of the stadia family so let's bring on more games

Community Member

Need to add way more AAA games! Action games, adventure games like the Witcher 3,nier automata, the surge 1 and 2. Etc.. Basicly add games which are available on xbox gamepass or on steam or similar and make at least 50% av them for free as long as one have a Pro subscription. Where are the ea games? Where are the epic games? Talk with the publishers to get a better deal! 

Also add newer games aswell. Also add some games for children that are Split screen capable!

If you want success before XCloud and PS Now do this before the New console arrive. After they arrive People wont care much about stadia unless you add more free games included and dont charge $60 for a game! 

Community Member

What kind of update can you give for Monster Jam?