Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get one free month of Stadia Pro as a new user starting June 3

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
28 14 16.3K

Hey everyone,

In early April, we announced that anyone who signs up for Stadia within 14 countries will receive two free months of Stadia Pro. On June 3rd, we will be changing our current Stadia Pro offer from two free months to one free month for new users. Anyone who signs up for Stadia on or after June 3rd will receive one free month of Stadia Pro. So if you haven’t already signed up, head over to Stadia.com prior to June 3rd to claim your two free months!

As a Pro subscriber, you’ll receive instant access to twelve games, including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, Zombie Army 4, Destiny 2, and GYLT.

Signing up and playing games on Stadia is simple:

• Download the Stadia app on Android or iOS
  • Play on your laptop, desktop, supported Android phones or Chrome OS tablet with your favorite (HID compliant) controller or mouse and keyboard. Play using a Stadia Controller on your TV with Stadia Premiere Edition

Stay tuned for details next week on more free games arriving for you to claim with Stadia Pro in June!

______

By: Stadia Team

14 Comments
Community Member

Thought so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Looking forward to the June announcements next week! Hype!

Community Member

Would be great if people who bought the premier after the trial could use their code for an extra month or something.

Community Member

Come on June!!! If anything this isolation stuff has allowed me to start gaming again . And STADIA has been there. No need for me to dump 500 bucks on a console that's going to be replaced later in the year

Community Member

Needs Android TV support 🤦

Community Member

Let me guess, credit card required?

Community Member

I have no doubt you have great data that support intake, but let me assure you, a free trial utterly convinced me to try Stadia.

I was extremely wary of what the experience would be like, whether lag would kill it like other online services. 

It took me two days before investing in a Stadia controller and a Chromecast Ultra.

I have friends who cannot wait to try mine after lockdown, and I think this will lead to even more uptake of free trials once lockdown is lifted.

Great work Stadia team, and thank you, the service, so far, is a figurative game changer.

Community Member

stadia is te best gamse yu ken surg pletform ya

Community Member

I wished it stayed for two months. Honestly, it way more worth it to have 2 months free. That is what made me sign in, in the first place.

Community Member

I think it's an absolute joke that considering all the bad press Stadia had at launch you offer a trial so people can try it for themselves and then are punished should they choose to go on to buy the Premier Edition by being dissallowed the three months of Stadia Pro that comes along with it. Who made this decision!? It's barmy.

Community Member

I'm ok.

Community Member

it's 6/2 5:42PM and it already says 1 month only. 

Community Member

just add demos already

Community Member

Just begging for iOS release