cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear up for action and adventure with Metro games coming soon to Stadia

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
57 41 19.9K

Prepare for action-packed adventures within Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux, arriving soon for purchase in the Stadia store. Step back into the boots of Artyom and charge into epic adventures within the Moscow Metro in definitive, remastered versions of both games.

Metro 2033 Redux

Developer: 4A Games
Publisher: Deep Silver

Metro 2033 Redux is the definitive, remastered version of Metro 2033, the first game in the critically acclaimed Metro series from 4A Games. A gripping, story-driven first person shooter set within the sprawling Moscow Metro, it blends combat, exploration, and stealth to create one of the most immersive experiences in gaming.

All the gameplay improvements and features from the acclaimed sequel Metro: Last Light have been transferred to Metro 2033 Redux – superior AI, controls, animation, weapon handling, and many more – to create a thrilling experience for newcomers and veterans alike. With both sequels (Metro: Last Light and Metro Exodus), the entire trilogy of this genre-defining series will soon be playable on Stadia.

Metro: Last Light Redux
Developer: 4A Games
Publisher: Deep Silver

Metro: Last Light Redux is the spectacular sequel to Metro 2033. Players will once again step into the boots of Artyom, and venture forth on an epic adventure through the Metro tunnels beneath Moscow.

Two unique Play-Styles – Spartan and Survival – allow you to experience the game with action-packed shooting or through tense moments where every shot counts. With the legendary ‘Ranger Mode’ and all previously released DLC included, Metro: Last Light Redux is the definitive way to experience this critically acclaimed sequel.

----------------------------------------------

More games are coming to Stadia this year, including Marvel’s Avengers, The Elder Scrolls Online, and SUPERHOT. Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

41 Comments
Community Member

The more games the merrier but oh lord, why so many FPS? The majority of the games at this point in the platform are FPS and it feels like every week we have new FPS being announced. Please, give us some RPGs (especially J ones) or something else. 😞

Community Member

I fell in love with Metro series playing Exodus on Stadia

Community Member

We need a proper Hack n Slash.

And Wireless support for controller on Smarthphones.

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

The more the merrier!

Community Member

Love them both ive spent hours on them they are a great buy for someone looking for a full challenge and not for the people that think ot will be a breeze you will definitely get your moneys worth in these games ... Hold your breath and hope you get through the lvls with enough fresh air because filters are completely important and change them often !

Community Member

Great get! Now on to #BioshockCollection 😁

Community Member

Really enjoying Exodus ( though getting my ass kicked in it all the time ) so it's nice to see the other games of the franchise too.

But can we get some melee oriented action games too? Seems like everything is a shooter in Stadia: FPS to the left, Third Person Shooter to the right... Even that Cyberpunk volleyball game is gun based. I like shooters as much as the next guy but there are other weapon choices.

Please get us something from like CAPCOM such as DMC 5 or Monster Hunter, hell even that remaster of Onimusha 1 at this point.

Nier is coming back with a remaster of their last gen titles, maybe that or Nier Automata or that Scarlet Nexus that got announced the other day from Bandai.

Community Member

awesome!!! I was curious about Metro from the beginning on PC but I start to play it first time here on Stadia.. and now I very excited to play the previous chapters!!

Community Member

thanks, i'm very happy

Community Member

Perfect with a pro deal it will be a nice purchase !

Community Member

Good News

Community Member

OMG, Goolge is giving us to much infos and new games at the moment.

2 news in 2 days, 6 free games and OMG I dont even know how much new games are coming out of my head right now.

Youtubers need to start to complain about this ASAP ! 🤣

Community Member

Excellent! Loved Exodus and now I'm looking forward to playing these earlier instalments!

Community Member

pika pika I am ready 

Community Member

That makes me so happy! I've been playing Exodus and feeling sad that I couldn't play the first two!

Community Member

We need more RPG's

Community Member

The more games the better, I am starting to believe in that 120 games

Community Member

Love all of these news this week! So glad I'm a founder for Stadia!! Could you guys look to get League of Legends Wild Rift, since it is coming to consoles? That would make me use my PC only for work ahah. Keep it up Stadia!

Community Member

I'm definitely ready to no life ESO but cyber punk 2077 will be my new boo in September.... (And they never heard from him again) unless a new awesome game comes out to peek my interest .... Love ya 💗🎈🎈🎈🎈🌮🌮🌮

Community Member

Bet you charge full price now at $60 bucks unlike in PC for a beautiful $25 bucks on Steam! 

Community Member

Both these games are only $5.50 on the epic game store..... There's no way they're going to be full price offerings

Community Member

We need just shapes and beats to drop now then I'm complete hahaha come on Stadia drop the game already

Community Member

Its really nice to see and be apart of the community and games growth with Stadia and I really like @Kai idea to increase the genre of the game in Stadia, Personally I like arcade racing games like Forza Horizon series where I could just lay back in and play with my controller, keep up the good work Stadia!

Community Member

Nice!

Community Member

I have first finished Metro Exodus on Stadia (twice!) and that motivated me to finish the prequels on other platforms. I fell in love with the story of this trilogy. Definitely worth a try when you get the chance!

Community Member

Absolutely stoked for these 🙂 Definite buy!

Community Member

Will Call of duty Modern Warfare/Fortnite or any additional CROSSPLATFORM titles considered to be added to the list to come/why not?

Community Member

Would love to see more racing games and RPGs honestly.

Community Member

WORDDD

Community Member

Agree with @Kai@@Can echo this enough but enough of the fps train, I'm happy for all the fps fans on stadia but it's just not my game. Please add more rpg desperately and some hack and slash would be awesome

Funny thing as well is fps is probably the worst game type to show off stadia, where single player rpg I think would thrive on this environment

Community Member

Sorry for you guys, but FPS is the most popular genre in the world, followed by Sports games, Battle Royale..

Community Member

I really hope they've improved the gameplay so that input lag i reduced. 

I played through "Last Light" because story and nice scenery but the gameplay (input lag) was always horrible (CC and Stadia Controller). 

And also, whats up with the long time it takes from starting stadia until you'r in the game, there should be an option to continiue your last game directly when starting stadia, without having to go through 5 menus and 4 loading screens. 

I apologise for bad spelling, something is not working right with spell-check right now. 

Community Member

We need more sports games. 

It's just the truth it's still the one and only genre on stadia getting literally NO love. We have ONE sports game and that's NB2k20 (and as I have already made it clear, the game has been on sale NUMEROUS times, I'm still not buying it and wouldn't care if I was given it for free, I'm still never touching it, n mainly because basketball is a sh*t sport.) And if you WANT to consider football manager 20 one then tech u have TWO sports games (I don't count FM20 a sports games because it's honestly a management game with a sports theme. Take the sports theme out and what's the "GAME", management. So truthfully u just can't consider that a sports game. U manage things then watch things.)

So the reality is, if you're not into basketball or management games, then there are no sports games on stadia. So just pretty sh*t atm if u ask me.

I'm aware (like others) that u have announced madden and fifa (and thankfully when u announced them U SPECIFICALLY SAID MADDEN AND FIFA will be coming to stadia LATER on, indicating it WONT be current madden 20 and fifa 20  or u would have just said madden20 and fifa20 will come. So that's at least a GOOD thing because that means we will at least be getting Madden21 and fifa21 for stadia even tho fifa is trash and u guys def should have tried to get PES over fifa, but that's whatever obv u have the deal with EA and why u are bringing them both to stadia) so that's a plus. Why no nhl tho? It feels hockey is ALWAYS left out. Make deals with EA to get everything but hockey lol. N why it's the same thing u will see fifa on switch n other consoles just never nhl. Nhl literally always stays on consoles no PC release nothing. Where u have a chance to BREAK that common.BS trend. U don't.

Now to further add. Because sports is already such a dying genre (as in EA sports rules most of the sports games world) so it's like every sport is pretty much EA. Basketball is 2K and baseball is exclusive to ps4 with "the show" that's how "sports" games have been for YEARS.

So my point I've been trying to pitch, and mainly because Stadia (imo) has a much bigger fan base in the UK then anywhere else I've seen. Why aren't u trying to get other sports that AREN'T attached to these big companies. Aka rugby, cricket etc. Pretty sure tons of UK fans would like those add ones. I'm from the states and I'd still pick cricket over trash a** basketball lol 

So all I'm saying is we need more sports. They don't have to be all MAINstream. Just sh*t man u guys literally have NONE. Like I said u either have to be into basketball or u have to be into being a manager for football (cause not like u can actually PLAY) that's the Stadia world if u are into sports. No hate either I told u, u guys have actually been doing quite good recently. Props. Just please look into it. Unjust announced pga tour so that's good now we have golf to LOOK forward to as well as madden and fifa when they do come. So that's all nice. But they are all still aways out and quite a wait. So why not try to get lesser games from lesser big companies etc. The rugby games and cricket games aren't from BIG companies. So pretty sure u could make it all work. 

Just really would like to see more sports on Stadia! Thank you ❤️

Community Member

@elbrun are u serious? Roflmao if sports was anything even CLOSE to being a major or popular genre then u would have more than NB2k20 on stadia (again I don't count FM20 a sports game it's a management game with a sports theme) sports is literally a dying genre and it's mainly because of EA sports having the rights to pretty much everything. The sports world for years has been......

EA sports does every MAJOR sport (aside from baseball), 2K is where you go when you want basketball because NBA live sucks (EA's basketball) and you play the show if you're in the baseball. That's literally how it's been for years my dude. and there is no to lie to that trust me I'm a sports fan and all I play when I play video games usually is sports video games. and I will tell you as a sports player that's what you have in your collection You're going to have the Madden you're going to have the NHL and those are the EA games you will have. From football now it's on the individual You're either going to be a FIFA loser or you're going to know PES is KING. But that's pretty much how that goes and then for your baseball you're playing the show on PS4. and if you're in the basketball obviously you're going with 2K. 

Literally how sports has been for years. I definitely agree with you on FPS's and the sad reality of skillless battle royals being what's now popular. But that's just because most people in this world are brainless. Which is why those kind of skillless brainless kind of games cater to the majority of this world. 

but please don't you dare ever even put sports anywhere even close to popular or anything like that. Because literally dude sports is a dying genre. And that's the point I've even been trying to make on stadia. where you could bring in other sports not just the major big time kind of things from EA and 2K and all that. You could actually bring in sports like cricket or rugby etc. But do you see Stadia doing that. like again dude there's only one sports game on stadia. That goes to show you the popularity of sports games. It's literally a dying genre. once again take it from someone who literally just plays nothing but sports games. 

That's honestly the reason I picked up Stadia and tried it was because I was never a gamer I never played video games because they're all truthfully I play. And just trust me they're a dying genre they are in no way shape or form as popular as an FPS or a battle royale so for you to put all three of those in the same sentence very shameful.

I'm also not trying to come off mean or argue so sorry. I'm just simply saying as a sports fan like a die-hard sports video game fan. They are not at all in the same ballpark as FPS's or Battle royals. I feel with Stadia and the huge support and following it has in the UK, that other sports would benefit on this platform. and why I'm saying hopefully Stadia doesn't just focus on the mainstream major kind of sports. Because there are plenty sports video games out there and plenty sports that you could implement into this platform.

But again to just prove the point look at where they started The first two sports games on stadia and currently the only two are NBA 2K20 and football manager 2020 (IF you consider it a sports game, I personally don't) so how is that popular? Look at all the FPS's. Look how they added PUBG, yet no other sports games have been added. and you're trying to seriously say sports are as popular as an FPS or a Battle Royale. What kind of drugs are u taking because I want that world u are living in. 

I WISH sports video games were AS popular as any of those other genres u mentioned. Then you would never have a problem finding people to play with etc. Yet go hop on NHL 20 and go see how much "population" is in that game (because they show you how many players are online) compared to PUBG or fortnite (battle royales) the numbers aren't even CLOSE DUDE. Not even in the same ball park at all. 

Community Member

Also sorry for my typos on a phone and it auto corrects a lot of sh*t so just throwing that out there right now. Sorry for the typos all. Good work Stadia, again not trying to start any arguments. Just staying some things and simply requesting some more sports games please and thank you ❤️

Community Member

Hi

Community Member

lensokhom01@gmail.com

Community Member

lensokhom01@gmail.com

Community Member

These games are a great addition to the platform, However I would love to see some more RPG games added. Bioshock collection is a great idea.

Community Member

I cant wait for this. When is the release date?

Community Member

Aahh Metro games. Amazing! What else I want is all Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry games 😎