cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Founders stay tuned...

Community Manager
Community Manager
66 50 72.3K

Congratulations on becoming a part of the Stadia Community!

One of our goals when building this forum was to give our Founders a place to be recognized and distinguished. You believed in us, so we want to say thank you. Stay tuned for an announcement in the near future with instructions on how to get your Founders Badge here on the Community Forum. Stand out and be recognized for the gaming hero you are!

Yours truly,

Grace and the Stadia Team

50 Comments
Community Member

Order shipped... no code???.... Can I get a free "claw?"

Community Member

We will see how it goes...

Community Member

Why can't I see comments?

Community Member

Would it be the codes

Community Member
Any update on those of us that didn't get our codes? I pre-ordered on June 8th.
Community Member

Any update for those of us that pre-ordered but haven't got our code yet?

Community Member

Any ETA on codes? I know there was a "Lookout for updates" but not finding a thread with those promised updated. 

Community Member
Need code...
Community Member
I love Google and Google products, but right now I'm am disappointed. I watched the Stadia announcement and kept refreshing my browser waiting for the Stadia to go on pre-order. As soon as it did, I pre-ordered and became a founder. Stadia claims to be available on 11/19, but my controller and Chromecast won't arrive until 11/21. So right now I have a functional app, locked in my username, but I cannot play. I'm going to wait until my 3-months pro expires to determine if I'll continue to support the Stadia because right now I am not happy. 😞
Community Member

I have not become a part of the community as I wanted because you have failed to send me a text code to register. I can't understand why sending an email when you own GMAIL is this difficult. 

This fake messaging while ignoring the real issues is just insulting at this point. 

Community Member
Is this topic only for the 13 people who've received their invite code? Asking for a founder.
Community Member

Hey Grace,

With the issues that are happening with Founders not getting their codes (myself included) and still waiting on day 2.  Is Google/Stadia prepared to give us any time frame as to when we will receive our codes? Or are they prepared to offer and incentive for us to not return our Founders kits for a product we cant use?

Community Member
Well i have received 2 google stadia but no invite codes. I would like to know when I will receive these as for now stadia is just a nice overpriced chromecast for me.
Community Member

Well i have received 2 google stadia but no invite codes. I would like to know when I will receive these as for now stadia is just a nice overpriced chromecast for me.

Community Member
Will the founders badge have a slogan like "I waited 137 days to become a founder" ?
Community Member

As a founder I believe I got scammed 

Community Member
Still no invite code despite ordering founders edition in June and my order shipping yesterday. Any further update would be appreciated
Community Member
I would rather be able to use the Stadia controller sitting in front of me than care about a digital badge
Community Member

Hey Grace how are those codes coming it's just been 24 hours would love to try out stadia???? Love the fact preordering a product and not being able to play considering you guys are unable to email a code

Community Member

Hello,

Just wondering when to expect my founder's code to be able to claim my username?

Community Member
Got my hardware today, no word on my invite code 😞
Community Member
Can't wait to see what this becomes. I'm excited
Community Member

Will we also receive an email when this is avail? 

Community Member
#fail
Community Member

???????

Community Member
"Founders... Stay bent."
Community Member

Any news on activation codes for those who ordered in July? Hardware received (thank you!) but no code yet - can see a post from yesterday stating that codes from June orders were completed, so wondering when July's will be done.

Ordered mine on July 6th so hoping it will be soon? Honestly, I'm happy waiting, but am also desperate for info (would rather know if it's going to take a day or a week.. don't care - just want to know!)

Cheers!

Community Member

Some updates with the codes would be nicer.

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle @After reading what seems to be a plethora of negative statements from individuals whom, have alot to say about stadia, despite not having used it themselves. I'd  just like to say that my experience with stadia this far has been great. So sorry for those who are still waiting for their hardware or invite codes. I know this launch wasn't perfect,  but what other console in their origin stage has had 22 games available at launch? Give it time. And for those whom inquire as to "is stadia for!?"; Me, for someone like me. Married guy, dog, plays when he can (contingent on wife's mood and my the length of my chore list lol). I consider myself more than a casual player. I own all consoles and play enough to compete with master rank players, and follow some e-sport events. This still works for me, because I can discern how it will be when all features are up and running and when stadia is up-to-date on releases. Just be patient, this generation is to accustomed to instant gratification....a true micro-wave era, short attention spans. I for one am a #happy_founder , but that doesn't mean I'm ok with the current stadia business model *hint hint

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle After reading what seems to be a plethora of negative statements from individuals whom, have alot to say about stadia, despite not having used it themselves. I'd  just like to say that my experience with stadia this far has been great. So sorry for those who are still waiting for their hardware or invite codes. I know this launch wasn't perfect,  but what other console in their origin stage has had 22 games available at launch? Give it time. And for those whom inquire as to "is stadia for!?"; Me, for someone like me. Married guy, dog, plays when he can (contingent on wife's mood and my the length of my chore list lol). I consider myself more than a casual player. I own all consoles and play enough to compete with master rank players, and follow some e-sport events. This still works for me, because I can discern how it will be when all features are up and running and when stadia is up-to-date on releases. Just be patient, this generation is to accustomed to instant gratification....a true micro-wave era, short attention spans. I for one am a #happy_founder , but that doesn't mean I'm ok with the current stadia business model *hint hint*

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle 

Hello,After reading what seems to be a plethora of negative statements from individuals whom, have alot to say about stadia, despite not having used it themselves. I'd  just like to say that my experience with stadia this far has been great. So sorry for those who are still waiting for their hardware or invite codes. I know this launch wasn't perfect,  but what other console in their origin stage has had 22 games available at launch? Give it time. And for those whom inquire as to "is stadia for!?"; Me, it's for someone like me. Married guy, dog, plays when he can,(contingent on wife's mood and my the length of my chore list lol). I consider myself more than a casual player. I own all consoles and play enough to compete with master rank players, and follow some e-sport events. This still works for me, because I can discern how it will be when all features are up and running and when stadia is up-to-date on releases. Just be patient, this generation is too accustomed to instant gratification....a true micro-wave era, short attention spans. I for one am a #happy_founder , but that doesn't mean I'm ok with the current stadia business model *hint hint*

Community Member
Awesome thanks!
Community Member

Had a 36 hour delay with my Stadia Founder's Edition. I finally got it tonight as well as my 2nd Controller (#Wasabi) 😜

Community Member

My code was emailed almost 8hours after I received my founders set. So.... Not bad. 

Community Member

Do you have to post to see comments?

Community Member
Fix our trust in Stadia, compensate the founders for lying to us.
Community Member

Awesome to join..hope we get more information on the games that will be on the stadia

Community Member

bis auf die Tatsache das der controller &cromecast erst am 26ten.11.19 geliefert werden sollen ist alles cool und ich freue mich schon auf die neue Ära ^^

Community Member

I can not see any comments in the forum. How can I see comments?

Community Member
Is there a way to change form name? I made forum username before Stadia username and now I'd like the forum name to match my stadia name.
Community Member
Yay! Hopefully it is on short time possible!
Community Member

This look promising

Community Member
Can’t wait
Community Member

Can’t wait 

Community Member

🙂

Community Member
I can't wait till i get my Google Stadia founders edition founders badge!!! Súper excited for future of Stadia and all it Will have to offer US games, streamers and everything else related to gaming!!! Sincerely, Joel aka MEDICINEMAN is my Stadia gamertag!!
Community Member
I can't wait till i get my Google Stadia founders edition founders badge!!! Súper excited for future of Stadia and all it Will have to offer us games, streamers and everything else related to gaming!!! Sincerely, Joel aka MEDICINEMAN is my Stadia gamertag!!
Community Member

Super excited to be apart of stadia and can’t wait to see the founders badge 

Community Member

Loving the idea of a founders badge etc. Makes me feel proud to be a part of this. Thanks!

Community Member

Want my badge please