cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explore mythical worlds from Thunder Lotus Games coming to Stadia in May

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
42 20 13.8K

The hand-drawn art and magical realms from Thunder Lotus Games are coming to Stadia in May, when Jotun: Valhalla Edition and Sundered: Eldritch Edition arrive on the Stadia store for purchase. While Jotun will have you facing off against ancient Norse gods to prove your worthiness to enter Valhalla, Sundered is a metroidvania adventure spanning epic boss fights and hordes of enemies.

Jotun: Valhalla Edition
Developer: Thunder Lotus Games
Publisher: Thunder Lotus Games

Jotun is a hand-drawn action-exploration game set in Norse mythology. In Jotun, you play Thora, a Viking warrior who died an inglorious death and must prove herself to the Gods to enter Valhalla. Explore vast regions of Norse Purgatory to find runes to unleash the jotun, giant Norse elementals. Fight them using only your massive two-handed axe, the blessings of the Gods, and your skills! Jotun: Valhalla Edition features Valhalla Mode, the ultimate battle against even fiercer versions of the jotun! A true challenge for those who wish to impress the Gods!

Sundered: Eldritch Edition
Developer: Thunder Lotus Games
Publisher: Thunder Lotus Games

Sundered is a chaotic hand­-drawn metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. Enter an ever-changing world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft as you play Eshe, a wandering traveller trapped in ever-­changing caverns filled with hordes of enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Sundered is a challenging and unique take on a classic genre from the creators of Jotun. Sundered: Eldritch Edition includes the Magnate of the Gong update, adding local co-op multiplayer support for up to 4 players, along with new areas and a chaotic battle against the new Magnate of the Gong boss! Resist or Embrace.

-----------------------------------------------

More games are coming to Stadia this year, including Marvel’s Avengers, The Elder Scrolls Online, and SUPERHOT. Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

20 Comments
Community Member

They look like lovely games. Looking forward to them!

Community Member

Nice. You're doing a good job.

Good games for Stadia. Couch, TV and cooperative.

Community Member

Feel like the Stadia team has a knack for picking some truly wonderful indie titles from passionate people.

Eagerly looking forward to playing both of them, thank you.

Community Member

Keep them coming! Good work team!

Looking forward to playing these.

Community Member

Definitely getting these asap

Community Member

@StadiaTeam 

You guys are definitely picking up the pace. Congrats. Keep it up.

Community Member

All we need now is ultrawide support on a PC and we're set. 

Community Member

@StadiaTeam These are gorgeous! Thanks for all your hard work, it is really showing! What an awesome platform 👍

Community Member

These games are very good. I'd like to see them available for claim as Pro.

Community Member

These looks really good, I can’t wait to try them out! 

Community Member

Glad to see more old released being ported.

I already own both of these on switch and PC though. Hope we'll see some new releases soon.

Community Member

When is streets of rage 4 coming to stadia?

And what happened to the elder scrolls mmorpg port? 

Community Member

When i can stream with Stadia???

Community Member

Jotun looks awesome! Looking forward to this. 

Community Member

Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath is coming May 26, so is going to came in Stadia the same day?

Community Member

Looks good

Community Member

Looks great. Any chance you'll be getting more PC games anytime soon? I'd love it if I didn't have to get a highend PC to play what I want

Community Member

Where are the exclusives?

Community Member

Not good enough.  I still see no reason to play my Stadia.

Community Member

Really looking forward to these!