Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exciting games from Ubisoft coming soon to Stadia

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
70 42 32.4K

Stadia-NewArrivals-UbiGames-NoDates (1).jpg

Today we’re sharing news on three exciting games from Ubisoft coming soon to Stadia! Whether it’s an adrenaline-filled action adventure, an open-world motorsports romp, or a timeless board game you’re after, there’s something for everyone! All three games will soon be available to purchase in the Stadia store - Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (March 17) with the new Warlords of New York expansion, The Crew 2 (March 25), and Monopoly (April 28).

We’re thrilled to share that Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 will be the first Stadia title to feature both cross-play and cross-progression. To enable cross-play with players on PC, you’ll just need to link or create a Uplay account to connect to your Stadia account when you first launch the game on Stadia.

In addition, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 includes Stream Connect, an exciting feature unique to Stadia that allows you to stream your teammate’s viewpoints onto a single screen. With Stream Connect, Division Agents can roam around the open world maps of Washington D.C. and Lower Manhattan and see areas of the map from the eyes of your squad mates. Besides your own vantage point, you will be able to see vantage points from up to three squad mates.

Read on for more info on these upcoming Stadia games:

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
Developer: Ubisoft & Massive Entertainment
Publisher: Ubisoft

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 plus its new expansion – Warlords of New York – are coming to Stadia on March 17. Washington D.C. is on the brink of collapse, and all active Division agents are needed to save the city before it’s too late. Prepare to return to Manhattan on an intense manhunt to take down rogue agent Aaron Keener. Both cross-progression and cross-play with PC players will be available at launch.

The Crew 2
Developer: Ivory Tower

Starting March 25, take on the American motorsports scene as you explore and dominate the land, air, and sea of the United States in one of the most exhilarating open worlds ever created in The Crew 2. With a wide variety of exotic cars, bikes, boats, and planes to choose from, experience the unbridled thrill and adrenaline-pumping excitement of competing across the entire US as you test your skills in a wide range of driving disciplines. Fame is yours to take!

Monopoly-Keyart.jpg

Monopoly
Developer: Engine Software

Play the most famous board game in the world with Stadia on April 28! You can now enjoy the game you know and love on 3 unique 3D living boards. Your city lives and evolves; invest in charming neighborhoods with strong unique personalities and watch them prosper in front of your eyes as you progress! Play the way you want by selecting one of the six official House Rules chosen by MONOPOLY fans from around the world. Not enough time for a full game? Choose a new objective from our five Special Goals. Those quicker-to-achieve goals will ensure shorter play sessions and make you change your strategy. Be ready to challenge yourself!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

More games are coming to Stadia this year, including DOOM Eternal, The Elder Scrolls Online, and SUPERHOT. Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

42 Comments
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Our first game with cross-play. Hopefully this becomes the standard with multiplayer games moving forward. This is huge!

Community Member

Loving this. One thing, though. Why not include the price?

Community Member

Awesome, can't wait for Monopoly, that's a def buy for me and the fam to play! Still can't wait for get packed as well! That's 100% going to be the best couch co-op, fam game on Stadia! 

Keep it going Stadia THIS is what you need MORE GAMES! (as I said from day one, even if they are games I don't personally care for, I'm still very happy they are all coming out because we just need more games on Stadia) so thanks again!

Community Member

Why no release date for The Division 2?

Community Member

@Chamillion I believe they had already announced that release date as 3/17 I thought. Type it into google search, looks like 9to5google did an article stating that. 

Community Member

Always cool to see the Stadia support coming. I am always excited to see what is coming next, monopoly though, I may just have to convince the family to join me for that one. How long has it been since I last played a monopoly game? I never played a console or PC version, will it have other themes available to play?

Community Member

Is that cross-play along all platforms?

Community Member

We would like to know if any of these games would be available for Pro subscribers.

Thanks in advance!

Community Member

New games, more fun!!! This the way. 

Community Member

@kcninja i believe the latest and greatest news is only crossplay with PC. @Angelixo are you referring to them being “free” for pro members or just simply available to them? Obviously they will be available to us but they won’t announce if they will be free to us.

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

The Division 2 has cross save and cross play! Hopefully they price this right, and I might just re-buy it. I have no more space left for the game in my PC lol.

Community Member

@kcninja "only" cross-play with the PC version.

Community Member

First game with crossplay! I hope a lot more games become crossplay.

Community Member

Not giving the pricing or release date for Division 2 is bizarre. 

Community Member

@Slindox a quick google shows March 17th as a launch date for division 2. Google it 🙂

Community Member

Sorry meant to be @Slink lolz

Community Member

@bluebobz Yeah I have seen that, but why wouldn't they put it on this post since they have dates for the others? 

Community Member

@Chamillion  March 17th.  At least I believe that was announced a week or two ago.  Maybe its changed.

Community Member

Are we still getting u play + I’m just waiting to sub

Community Member

Stream Connect on Division 2 is awesome. Sets the Stadia version apart. 👍

Community Member

I meant cross progression earlier. Sorry. Is cross progression available across all platforms?

Community Member

@Fai  We've had games that had cross-play (FS19 for one), and we've had games with cross progression (Destiny), The division 2 is just the first game to have both cross play and cross progression in the same game

Community Member

@Slink They probably didn't release price or release date because its planned for another post. If it really is coming out on the 17th then it will probably all be in the weekly update that day

Community Member

Confirmation on Division 2 release date please 

Community Member

gear of war cod or halo would be cool how about gta 

Community Member

Any news on UPlay+?

Community Member

great to see an ever expanding list of titles, loving Stadia right now

Community Member

The division should be free so we can train on how to deal with the coronavirus 

Community Member

I don't want to be mean but nobody has ever called Monopoly exciting.

Community Member

Ubisoft..... You just set off a whole lot of GeForce now subscribers... And google shame on you!

Community Member

If those games come without Uplay+ again, I'm proper disappointed.

Subscribed to both Stadia and Uplay+ since the first day *and* bought most Ubi games before that anyways. And still their promise on Uplay++Stadia is unfulfilled and I would have to pay again.

@StadiaTeam: I suppose you don't have any news on that? Cross-anything is great, but I won't try it if I have to pay the game once again and then look stupid when Uplay+ finally comes while paying both companies a subscription fee.

Community Member

Thank you Stadia for cranking out more games.  I am very excited to see how you keep developing and growing.   Can't wait to see where you'll be in the next few months. 

Community Member

Since the Division 2 is 10 USD now, maybe it will be a Pro game next month.

Community Member

Too bad I bought Division 2 ultimate edition 2 weeks ago or something. PSN had a huge sale. Also too bad that it does not have cross progression/cross save with the PS4. Otherwise I would consider rebuying on stadia. 

Community Member

Respect to Ubisoft for supporting the gaming community to the max. They can have my money.

Community Member

Great

The Crew was not spitting so soon and Monopoly is a great game to spend a fantastic time with the family.

You have assured sales in The Crew 2, The Division 2 and Doom Eternal from me. I hope ports ULTRA (PC) 4K 60FPS without excuses of an artistic decision of the developer.

For the times that we live I will be understanding with the speed or quantity with which you bring us games or implementation of new features.

Thank you and keep working hard, you have my full support.

Community Member

I will have a look on all this games but still waiting for any news about FIFA or PES or something simliar von Google...

❤️ Stadia!

Community Member

I love that a giant like Ubisoft has bought into Stadia, would love to see the entire AC back catalog appear over time. Ezio Collection 😉

Community Member

Anyone know the time division 2 releases?

Community Member

Hello

It is march 17th today and no The Division 2 is ready for purchase yet. Right now my time is 5:16 pm Central European Time.

Community Member

I'm really looking forward to Monopoly. Add more board games/ couch games to play on Stadia with friends!

Community Member

Hello! Does anyone know how the local multiplayer mode of Monopoly works? I want to play with my family, but I don't know if the controller is switched from player to player or if it is controlled from a mobile app...etc