cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even More This Week on Stadia: Five new games in Stadia Pro

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
158 84 49.8K

Five new games are dropping into Stadia Pro on June 1 and they’re all available for subscribers to claim for free. This brings the total number of games available in Stadia Pro up to 17.

Get ready for hilarious hijinks in Get Packed. This zany cooperative/competitive game challenges you and your friends in a race to avoid wacky hazards as you struggle to relocate furniture and possessions in the face of overwhelming odds.

Dive into an extraordinary atmospheric adventure with Little Nightmares. Face the darkness and overcome insidious challenges in this spellbinding story.

It’s Morphin’ Time! Take control of iconic heroes, harness your special skills, and beat down Goldar in Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid.

It’s SUPERHOT and it’s coming to Stadia Pro! In this inventive and surprising take on the first person shooter, time only moves when you do. Freeze and plot your moves, then roll out your attacks with fluid precision in this stylish and challenging blend of fast reflexes and puzzle solving.

Superhot_keyart.png
Panzer Dragoon: Remake marks the triumphant return of one of gaming’s great shooter classics. Pilot your dragon across strange and beautiful vistas, overcoming cunning enemies in this action spectacular.

PanzerDragoon-Keyart.png

All five games hit Stadia Pro this week, and as always, subscribers can add them to their collection instantly. And don’t forget, The Elder Scrolls Online is also coming to Stadia Pro June 16.

That’s the news for today. Be sure to follow Stadia on all your favorite social channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. See you next week!

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
84 Comments
Community Member

Great stuff! I'm especially pumped by Dragoon.. man the Dreamcast was ahead of it's time...

Community Member

yea okay look, im a massive fan of this platform and its probably my new favourite way to game and you have been adding some class games to pro but tbh this month i was hoping for one or two AAA titles, for example like xbox game pass just got both day z and red dead redemption in the same drop and seem it got red dead i was really hoping that pro would get it because my xbox doesn't have enough storage. what im trying to say is u have a great pro library but it would be good to get every month at least one big AAA title if you get what i mean. you are still doing an amazing job and thanks for everything 

Community Member

Ah heck. I just bought Get Packed this past weekend. 😯 I should have waited.

Community Member

Thank you!

Community Member

Is great, thanks!!!!

Community Member

Lets go time for some panzer dragoon.

Community Member

Looking forward to trying Packed, heard nothing but positive praise for it.

Thanks Stadia!

Community Member

Thanks and great work! 

Keep it up, and that customer base will grow! 

Community Member

Wow!

Just brilliant, definitely  can't wait to get my hands on ESO.  😀

Community Member

Can’t wait. Hope to see spme retro style adventure games too in the future. Lucasarts adventures like Monkey Island or Dott... oh and a remake of x-wing or x-wing vs. TIE fighter.... would be great to get some retro games on here.

Community Member

I am so excited for ESO, the fact that it will be included with Pro is just the icing on the cake. I was legit about to drop some cash for that game and now I'm probably going to spend that money on those stupid crown crates that for some reason I end up buying and hating myself for it latter. 

Community Member

Awesome. I wasn't a real gamer in the past, but since stadia I spend much more time playing games on stadia as expected in the past. Thank you @StadiaTeam !

Community Member

Do you think apex legends may came to stadia anytime soon

Community Member

I love stadia ❤

Community Member

Awesome! and super excited for Elder scrolls online

Community Member

Are we getting wireless controller support for phones soon?

Community Member

Eventually you all will need to update the UI on the game selection screen so I can sort through all these free games I'll have in my library.

Community Member

GG Stadia ! 5 games + ESO = that's awesome !

There are different styles of games which is the best for everybody. We can choose which game we are going to play in June !

That's why I say "congrats" again Stadia crew 🙂

Community Member

Thanks!

Community Member

Nothing that interests me again.. lots of smaller titles that have been given away by other platforms in the past but good for lapsed gamers I guess, still was expecting better given how other companies have been chucking out bigger and better titles weekly for years for free.

Community Member

thank you! 

any chance for World of tanks ?

Community Member

Thank me and the "other" STADIANS who paid the game.

( oh....buy the way...there is a money glitch in the game!!! )

#EnjoyPro

Community Member

Por favor meted el Rust eso sería increíble pagaría por eso juego sin la menor duda !!!!!

Community Member

Lo mejor que ha salido estoy esperando que hagas contrato con free Fire

Community Member

June will be my first month where I am paying for Pro, after my free trial. Have to say that with these 5 plus Elderscrolls I am certainly getting my money's worth. Long may it continue, well played @StadiaTeam 

Community Member

Today is 1st of June and there are no new games on stadia here in italy 😞

Community Member

June first anybody know what time ??

Community Member

ancora una volta pago 9,90€ per avere giochi vecchi, brutti, osceni e inutili. grazie Stadia

Community Member

I have ditched my consoles and my PC for ye ol' Stadia. The sum of all the parts equates to a better gaming experience on either of the latter.

Thanks guys.

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Thanks a lot, enjoying those games already 😄

Community Member

Didn't get a chance to read this before getting into my app and I was pleasantly surprised with  the amount of content that had been added and also the Pro content as well. Now I only wonder when my friends will buy in to Stadia... I keep trying, with no luck, but I shall not quit. 

Community Member

@StadiaTeam Would really love an update on family sharing. I have purchased 6 stadia's but buying games multiple times is not realistic for one household. Please prioritize this feature so families can play together. 

Community Member

While i appreciate Google's attempt to enter this very busy gaming venue, i must say i am a bit disappointed. I mean you are google and the entry into gaming service has been weak, the games are ok at best and pay for games are not cheap. With that being said step it up add better games or work on the pricing models or amazon may come and show you how its done....

Community Member

Now if you could play on iPhone that would be great