cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even More This Week on Stadia: Five new games in Stadia Pro

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
157 84 47.9K

Five new games are dropping into Stadia Pro on June 1 and they’re all available for subscribers to claim for free. This brings the total number of games available in Stadia Pro up to 17.

Get ready for hilarious hijinks in Get Packed. This zany cooperative/competitive game challenges you and your friends in a race to avoid wacky hazards as you struggle to relocate furniture and possessions in the face of overwhelming odds.

Dive into an extraordinary atmospheric adventure with Little Nightmares. Face the darkness and overcome insidious challenges in this spellbinding story.

It’s Morphin’ Time! Take control of iconic heroes, harness your special skills, and beat down Goldar in Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid.

It’s SUPERHOT and it’s coming to Stadia Pro! In this inventive and surprising take on the first person shooter, time only moves when you do. Freeze and plot your moves, then roll out your attacks with fluid precision in this stylish and challenging blend of fast reflexes and puzzle solving.

Superhot_keyart.png
Panzer Dragoon: Remake marks the triumphant return of one of gaming’s great shooter classics. Pilot your dragon across strange and beautiful vistas, overcoming cunning enemies in this action spectacular.

PanzerDragoon-Keyart.png

All five games hit Stadia Pro this week, and as always, subscribers can add them to their collection instantly. And don’t forget, The Elder Scrolls Online is also coming to Stadia Pro June 16.

That’s the news for today. Be sure to follow Stadia on all your favorite social channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. See you next week!

______

By: Stadia Team

Tags (1)
84 Comments
Community Member

Thank you Stadia. 

Community Member

I have really been looking forward to SUPERHOT. Thanks, @StadiaTeam .

Community Member

5 games? Nice although I already have get packed.

Well it seems crayta will be next month

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Oh my goodness, 5???

WOW

Community Member

Yeah ! Thanks a lot

Community Member

Oh my god you guys are crazy 😲 5 games+eso WOW!!! ❤️🙏

Community Member

Oh, cool! Get Packed! Finally I'll be able to taste the style of the game! 🤩

Also, I love "Little Nightmares"! I'm so glad it comes to Pro. And I also can't wait to play The Elder Scrolls Online 🤩

Community Member

Does the Elder Scrolls Online include the monthly subscription, or just the base game?

Community Member

17 total pro games available right now. More than worth 9.99 great work stadia team, get packed is a blast!

Community Member

You guys are the best! Thank you for that 😃🎮

Community Member

5 Games?! Crazy. Always been keen to try Super Hot. Get packed looks very fun. Power Rangers......lol. I used to love Power Rangers, I'll give it a look for nostalgia sake. No idea on Panzer Dragoon but i'll probably try it. ESO too!

Community Member

Dang it! I bought get packed already! But still, awesome game lineup, and 5 games! Awesome!

Community Member

All this plus ESO is a pretty amazing value

Community Member

This is amazing.  Everyone said the original Panzer Dragon was fantastic so I'm looking forward to the remake

Community Member

Wooooo! Awesome update!!!

Community Member

This is awesome! 

Community Member

Pikaaaaaa stadia u out did yourself this Thursday 

Community Member

Incredible! thank you!

Community Member

Wow Stadia, on Reddit general tendency was we needed to expect fewer games. Now you splurge like it is Christmas. Really cool stuff.

Looking forward to playing the June Pro Games 

Community Member

Registered, just to say: Thank you, Stadia!

Community Member

What a week for Stadia players! Thanks for all the good news this week. It's getting really crazy amigos! 

Community Member

This is nice and all, but when are getting the big title games like CoD, Apex, GTA, Fortnite. I wanna play with my friends on cross platform!

Community Member

Always wanted to play SUPERHOT! 

Community Member

Incredible! But I'm still waiting forma PvZ Fortnite anda Apex@StadiaTeam

Community Member

SUPER...HOT

Community Member

Super exciting! Glad I waited on getting Get Packed, can't wait to try these out!

Community Member

6 Games technically this month!  That is crazy!  

These 5 along with ESO on June 16th is phenomenal. 

Community Member

This is nice and everything, but we could use a couple more rpgs.

Community Member

Lets goooo!

Community Member

Living it 😎

Community Member
Community Member

Love the dates thank you guys for working on that !!! Thats one of the things ive been asking for thank you so much I cant wait for ESO I so cant wait to no life that !!

Community Member

Y'all rock! June is a killer month!!

Community Member

Are you crazy? Five Pro Games + ESO....amazing. Nailed it once more. Thanks guys 😎🤘

Community Member

Os pongo un enlace con la info en castellano por si a alguien le pueda interesar:

Stadia Pro tendrá 5 nuevos juegos en junio

Community Member

As a Pazer fan this is crazy  5 games   +eso    Thank you google!  keep the improvements coming!

Community Member

I honestly cannot complain, this is definitely a step in the right direction

The games are for all types of gamers, ESO I don't care for but will definitely get to the other games,specially Power rangers

Community Member

Little Nightmares looks pretty interesting!

Community Member

Power Rangers? Awesome! I was tempted to get that game eventually! 😄

Community Member

❤️🥳❤️

Community Member

Nice additions, hoping to see something like Cities:Skylines on the platform soon! Not as a freebie, but playing stuff on Stadia via browser is way nicer than on my old laptop on Steam for games like that.

Community Member

I’m really thankful. I glad to bought Stadia. I bought for a while a second Gamepad. With second Gamepad is everything better 🙂

thanks google for your service. 👍

Community Member

OMG!!!!   THANK YOU STADIA!!!!!  

WOW!!!    

Community Member

June is going to be insane. Can't wait. ❤️

Community Member

Panzer dragón? I love stadia

Community Member

I love STADIA PRO!!!

Community Member

Another great month for Stadia Pro !

Community Member

Wowzers.  Seriously Stadia, you had me at no noticeable input lag, I'm going to continue to use and pay for the service.

Seriously though, wowzers.

Community Member

You guys really are taking Stadia seriously, I'm impressed! Take all my money, guys! This is a list worth subscribing to. Plus all those other great sales you guys work out for us with the publishers. Keep at it!

Community Member

Thank you stadia! I'm going to have to stop buying games. Everytime I buy one you then later give it away for pro LoL!

About the Author
Gamer, furry, and movie goer! I work at a game store and movie theater and love pop culture!