Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blast your way to victory with action games coming soon to Stadia

Stadia Employee
Stadia Employee
36 38 18.2K

NewGamesComingSoon-7.23-ShootingGames.jpg

Take on new adventures that will send you through the landscapes of World War 2, across remarkable and magical ruins, and a world where time only moves when you do. We’re excited to announce SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete and Sniper Elite 4 as new action games arriving soon on the Stadia store - plus Strange Brigade, coming to players on August 1! All three games offer thrilling action that you’ll be able to experience instantly on Stadia while playing across your favorite devices.

SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete
Developer: SUPERHOT Team
Publisher: SUPERHOT Team

Time moves only when you move. Enemies pour in from every direction. You are in complete control as you shoot, slice, and explode your way through dozens and dozens of increasingly challenging combat encounters. The closer you get to the core, the more powerful you become.

The third game in the SUPERHOT franchise, MIND CONTROL DELETE gives you more insight into the world of SUPERHOT - more story and signature gameplay. Keep dancing the slow-motion ballet of destruction for longer than ever before.

Features:

• Much bigger than its predecessors. MIND CONTROL DELETE immerses you in its world for days of increasingly explosive slow motion combat.
  • More mechanics at your disposal than ever before. Experiment with different play styles, different character builds, different ways to outsmart and dominate your enemies.
  • More power to accumulate as you progress through the game. Amass skills, hacks, and special techniques to conquer waves of ever more dangerous enemies.
  • More characters for you to control and for your enemies to throw at you. Test your arsenal of tricks and weapons against increasingly deadlier, smarter foes.
  • More polish applied over nearly four years of Early Access development. MIND CONTROL DELETE offers a more refined, sharper, flashier experience than any SUPERHOT so far.

Sniper Elite 4
Developer: Rebellion
Publisher: Rebellion

Discover unrivalled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism.

Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, the BAFTA-nominated Sniper Elite 4 transports players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to ancient forests, mountain valleys and colossal fortresses. Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fight back in Europe before it’s even begun.

Features:

• Encounter hours of gripping gameplay in huge campaign levels with hundreds of enemies and vehicles to hunt.
  • Experience genre-defining rifle ballistics where snipers must take account of wind, gravity, and heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.
  • Adapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, pistols, submachine guns, heavy weapons, traps, grenades, and explosives.
  • Hone your combat effectiveness by upgrading skills and tweaking key weapon traits such as scope magnification, muzzle velocity and stability. Create and edit custom loadouts for any encounter.
  • Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera returns with all-new visuals and features, now framing your most impressive melee attacks and explosive trap kills in bone-cracking detail.
  • Includes an expansive campaign for 1-2 players, dedicated co-op for 2-4 players, and gripping competitive multiplayer for up to 12 players.

Strange Brigade
Developer: Rebellion
Publisher: Rebellion

Seteki the Witch Queen has risen once again, and only one troop of daring heroes can stand against her fearsome army of mummified monstrosities: The Strange Brigade!

Explore remarkable ruins, solve perilous puzzles, and uncover tantalising treasure while blasting your way through an array of undead enemies in thrilling third-person shooting action.

Features:

• Hunt the foul Seteki through a rip-roaring campaign filled with dangerous dig sites, prodigious pyramids, and crumbling caves packed with bountiful foes to send back to the afterlife.
  • Explore alone or team up in 2-4 player online co-op for a gripping adventure!
  • Travel the ancient world as one of four dashing agents trained to tackle the supernatural.
  • Unleash devastating magical powers and unload powerful prototype weapons such as the fire-spitting Krakatoa, the ice cold Chill Burster, and the brain-busting Blunderbuss!

----------------------------------------------

More games are coming to Stadia this year, including Marvel’s Avengers, Baldur's Gate III, PGA Tour 2K21, Cyberpunk 2077, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For a full list of games available on the Stadia store, visit Stadia.com.

Keep your eyes on Stadia’s Twitter and Facebook for more news on upcoming games and other up-to-the-second announcements.

______

By: Stadia Team

38 Comments
Community Member

Stadia: a place for ALL FPS no one play. Stop giving us FPS for God sake. This is not the only genre that exists!

Community Member

hype hype my fav games cant wait 

Community Member

@Kai There are only about 10 FPS games on Stadia. Out of about 60 games total 🤔

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Love it! Thanks Stadia team ♥️

Community Member

If an AAA does not enter in August, goodbye PRO subscription.

It's enough

Screenshot_20200724-182007_Gallery.jpg

Community Member

@Kai  They only gave us 1 more FPS, as the other two games are Third Person Shooters 😜

Community Member

Watch the video for Strange Brigade (spoiler alerts) and say this doesn't look like great fun. Wow. I loved playing Zombie Army 4 with friends.

@Kai, I'd say two of them are not first-person, so they get off on account of not being FPS'es, and the third one isn't in real time, which makes for another genre of action shooter entirely.

Ubisoft has revealed that UNO will be coming to Stadia, so there's that.

Community Member

Is great!!!

Community Member

@Larris @madmatt213 @madmatt213 I'm aware of it. My point is that they announce FPS so often that it feels like that Stadia is a FPS platform. I want RPGs so badly. The options (especially for j RPGs) are SO small...

Community Member

Loving Strange Brigade. I played it on Xbox and it was a lot fun. Looking forward of purchasing it on Stadia. 

Community Member

Strange brigade got my interest is gonna be a pro game which I hope soon please goodness lol 😂 The other one super hot we will get the game for free yay

Community Member

Thanks!

Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Nice to see new games added to Stadia!

Though personally I am still waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and Assassin's Creed Valhalla 😄

Community Member

@AgeAtomic I actually counted about 16/60 which is almost a 1/3 with plenty announced. Either way we definitely need more rpg and some action rpg of which I'm not sure we have any currently except maybe TR Osiris, possibly Jotun although I think that might be more puzzle based. Anyways I think his point was just that we do have plenty fps options where other genres like sports are starving

Community Member

I'm confused (doesn't take much LOL) but coming Aug 1st does that mean these 3 games are the PRO ones for the month?

Would make sense I suppose as a couple here are fairly old hat.

Community Member

@Kai destiny 2 has one of the largest player base on Stadia. Just because you don't play them or some of friends don't doesn't mean others do as well....  And I wouldn't listen to biased sources for information

Community Member

I cant wait for cyberpunk but I have played all these games and they are really fun

Community Member

@Kai  - how about something more constructive and less abusive like what you would like to see instead without the unnecessary anger?

Community Member

Ahhhh they should of announced rogue company.

Wish it they done more popular games... Not games that didn't interest many on other platforms.

Community Member

@Kai Sniper Elite 4 is no fps game lol just saying

Community Member

@Whito adios. See you in autumn for Jedi Fallen order 😉

Community Member

Im not good at shooters but snipe r looks fun 

Community Member

Chill w/ the FPS games. We need other genres as well. 

Community Member

Love all the games but isn't EA on board can we get Madden or FIFA I'll take TopGolf please amp up the sports genre. 

Community Member

@Godkingpanda  EA are already on board and both Fifa and Madden will arrive later this year. No exact date yet though. The Golf game from EA will arrive i think in the middle of August. 

Community Member

@Znipster Thanks bro for the confirmation I honestly think the lack of release dates has most of us on edge. Coming soon was hot in the beginning stages but by now some of us hoped for dates to look forward too. Thanks once again for clarity.

Community Member

@Godkingpanda I hope ea brings ufc 4 to stadia....maybe next gen graphics? But fifa is a cop if there's cross play.

Community Member

The best announcement I've seen yet 🙌🏻

Community Member

@Pibewasgreat I agree with you 100000000% UFC would be legendary on crossplay truthfully all the sports genre should be in crossplay that way stadia can work its way into the E-Sports realm I have faith the system and players on the platform are capable of joining the ranks.

Community Member

AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for Sniper Elite 4!!

Community Member

Give me something with a multiplayer setup. Of all the Stadia games to date only PUBG and Crew 2 had people to have a good time with and these aren't my sort of games. Give me survival games if I have to play alone due to the lack of choice.

Community Member

@Whito 

Cool... Nice thing about Stadia: stop your pro subscription till something comes out that you want to play, then go ahead and pick it up again. It's easy to do! 

Community Member

@willsaunders Hi Will! I understand my point was a bit harsh, but this is exactly what I have been doing: giving constructive feedback, but, as a founder, I am getting on my limit of stress and disappointment with the platform. Legit 1/3 of all the games present are either FPS or TPS, whereas other genres are extremely bad or underrepresented. I get there are many games out there, true, but Stadia is doing dirty to other genres, so it feels boring. I am paying Pro since my 3 month period as founder have expired and I am yet to find a game that I like. If they were to give something like FF (which I have and completed lol) or Octopath Traveller (which imho is suuuuuper expensive), I'd be so happy. At least I'd be busy until Marvel Avengers and AC: Valhala comes.

Community Member

@Kai  48 games here, bored and waiting for... something....

@JAR2nd  I don't think so... if I cancel I won't come back.

Community Member

@Whito what game(s) are you requiring?   What non-exclusive AAA games have come out since Stadia launched that Stadia is missing? 

We can't expect developers or Stadia to spend a ton of resources to port a game over when the next edition of the game is coming out later in the year.  We can get worried/upset if these developers have no intentions on bringing any of their future AAA games to Stadia, but past games are not worth the time/effort for many developer companies.

Community Member

@tbombahh 

I respect his point of view, but I have my own.

I have already made the decision to cancel, Stadia "is not for me" can be great for other people.

I've already given it a long time and maybe it's not a service focused on clients like me.

I respect who likes Stadia so please respect that it is not enough for me.

I have spent a while without commenting and stepped aside.

Now it is time to leave the platform and not just the forums.

I will also not use the games I have purchased.

Goodbye Stadia and good luck.

Community Member

We'll look forward to welcoming you back maybe one day in the future perhaps @Whito - to the platform and the forums. 🙂

All the best.

Community Member

Bah, any addition is good, cept for old rehash's... Plus we need much much more FPS, not sure what the complaint is about.. 
Finally, Google is a platform, the dev's bring the games and it don't happen overnight.. .very excited about the last couple months and the end of the year should put Stadia on the map where it belings