cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday sale for Stadia Pro subscribers

Community Manager
Community Manager
484 548 185K

Be sure to check out the store on the Stadia app for special promos!  Please note that you must be subscribed to Stadia Pro in order to access the deals, and you must be accessing the store through the mobile app. 

Happy Launch Day everybody! 

548 Comments
Community Member

👍

Community Member

ok

Community Member

why can’t I see anyone’s comments?

Community Member

No hay muchas ofertas...

Community Member

Can't wait!

Community Member

Has the sale started already or is it starting this Friday.

Community Member

How come I can't see comments on this post?

Community Member

Any good promotion?

Community Member

Test. 

Community Member
That’s awesome!
Community Member

Looking forward to filling up my Christmas stocking with lovely DLCs

Community Member

Great! 😄

Community Member

I can't see any promos for the black Friday week!

Is it only on Friday 29th? 

Community Member

I see no Blackfriday offers just PRO offers ... update the store with Blackfriday...

Community Member
We finally can see others' comments, therefore hello fellow Stadians :)) So if we are all here it would be amazing if Grace could update us on whether the current discounts are Pro discounts or already Black Friday deals 🙂
Community Member

Hi guys. Such fun being involved in the start of this. I see no Black Friday deals just yet. Im in UK though. Is it only in the USA stores?

Community Member

Why don't comments have the date/time they were made?

Community Member
Ant (Community Member) posted a new comment in Stadia Community Announcements on 11-26-2019 10:06 AM: Just hold your mouse over the 50 seconds ago. @Ant
Community Member

Yeeeaaaa

Community Member

Hi @ruan I'm looking at this on a Tablet, switched to desktop mode and can see the times now thanks.

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle Now that comments are working again, I think a lot of people are still confused about whether existing launch Stadia Pro discounts are the same as Black Friday discounts, or if we can look forward to additional games on sale!  Either way, thank you for all the extra effort during the craziness of launch, PLUS this holiday week! ❤️

Community Member

@Chupacabra True words! ✌🏼

Community Member

Good news! I have a loooooong wishlist!!

Community Member

Looking forward to seeing the deals coming to Stadia

Community Member
I'm ready to get some games on the cheap.
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle fancy clarifying if there is indeed a black Friday sale or just the current pro deals and also will you guys be revealing some sort of release calendar as most these games are out a while now and while a good selection most gamers would possibly have the majority of them
Community Member

Hey grace is the black Friday sale the one that been there since launch  or are they all new sale that will be taking place on black Friday?

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle When will those Black Friday deals go live?

Community Member

Cant se any black friday promos. Onlys stadia pro. You sholud upgrade that so its "black friday"

Community Member
Hope there will be good ones Like rage 2 can already be bought on other platform for 20 euros in the Netherlands....
Community Member

Will these promos also be available outside US? Because I have noticed that all Black Friday deals in the Google Store are not available here (NL)

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle so you are just calling it Black Friday deals because it is that time of the year, while it are in fact the Stadia Pro deals that are here since the launch? Please clarify asap, but I think I already know the answer😉

Community Member

How r these black Friday sales? U want people to convert from their old systems to your new system but none of ur sales are even close to what Xbox has right now. Assassin's Creed is $22.50 CAD

Red dead Redemption is $40 

So how am I to justify paying close to double for games? It sucks cause I can't even tell my friends to play or get stadia cause I havent played enough of it to say it's good or bad. Just seems like if u want people to convert to your system u have to beat their prices or at least be competitive.

Community Member

I don't think we are going to get any reply, I think everyone is gone till Monday. They are supposed to be an international company but only seem to operate Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00 PST when it comes to Stadia. 

Community Member
La réponse est hélas evidente, les offres black friday sont celles proposées depuis une semaine et faut pas s'attendre a autre chode. Stadia est en congés jusqu'à lundi.
Community Member

Can't wait for it! Bring it on 🙂

Community Member

Excited to see!

Community Member
Google stadia only runs stable hard lined, extremely high price for old games. And 4k gameing, nope it's not, when you recieve yours do I game compare for yourself. Console, PC, than Stadia. It will leave you questioning why did you invest so early. I'm still rocking with you Google just step it up.
Community Member

@Otis I play on my computer over WIFI and had no problem at all. 

Community Member

Is there going to new updates for black Friday or the same sales sense launch 

Community Member

@Otis  Gr8 b8 m8. Just for anyone reading, I play WiFi to Chromecast and hardline to PC. No problems on either. Tomb Raider and FFXV both have native 4K, better than my PC could run. Looks great, no issues, on a 75/10 home internet. YMMV but it looks the same as console to me, better than my mid-grade gaming PC, although not nearly as good as it could on a $3000 high end gaming rig.

Community Member

Omg AWESOME I've been debating whether to buy or wait for any possible deals this Friday! Thank you! @GraceFromGoogle 

Community Member

Why are these specials so high??? Some of these game should be way cheaper on pro since thanksgiving and black friday.

Community Member

Black friday sale?? The prices are extremely high compared to other sales from xbox and ps.

Community Member

As:

9:47 PM
Thursday, November 28, 2019 (PST)

Time in Pacific

Still nothing! 

Community Member

No black Friday on this day of 29th as promised by Stadia it's totally non professional and not serious. A shame! If you are not sure of something don't share it all around the world! You hurt us Stadia! 

Community Member
Awaiting for cyber Monday I guess...
Community Member

This is all kinda... stupid. Grace shows here... says something about Black Friday deals and then... dissapears in a cloud of smoke without answering one single question... no one knows if there's gonna be some "serious" deals (like if the platform needs them...), no one from Google shares some light about it.

If google only has one CM to manage this community... and one who doesn't cares about answering something as simple as: "will there be deals? or those... jokes from day one are the deals you're refering to??"

To buy games like RDR, Grid, Rage 2, etc... at THAT full price requires a leap of faith... 

If not for Gylt I've jumped out of Stadia, but lucky for us... the game is amazing and I'm happy playing it so... I'll keep my anger under control and play the nice guy here... and this proves that statement:   🙂

Community Member

Guys come on! The Black Friday sales are online from day one, read the original message and the answer of @GraceFromGoogle .. it is quite clear! 🙂

https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-Community-Announcements/Black-Friday-sale-for-Stadia-Pro-subs...

Just read what it's written and not what you want. And don't be angry because Stadia don't provide something never promised! 🙂

Enjoy your games!

Community Member

Ouch!!! I said I'n not gonna get angry!! I even posted a smiley!

But... I have to say it's not so clear to me that those day one discounts were the Black Friday deals (I'm not so smart so I can be wrong).

That being said... there's lot of promises made by Google and not fulfilled... like 4k Gaming (just to say one), I think it can be understandable that people will consider the option of being... somewhat angry...

Not me!! I'm happy like a squirrel!!! see:  🙂