cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday sale for Stadia Pro subscribers

Community Manager
Community Manager
484 548 178K

Be sure to check out the store on the Stadia app for special promos!  Please note that you must be subscribed to Stadia Pro in order to access the deals, and you must be accessing the store through the mobile app. 

Happy Launch Day everybody! 

548 Comments
Community Member

Can’t see ppls comment what kind of community is this

Community Member

Can’t see other users comments 

Community Member

On Pixel 3XL and logged in and can't see any comments. Says there is 220 but won't let me see them. 

Community Member

Wish I could check the deals but I have no code. ...

Community Member

Can I actually post now? I can't see any comments and it won't let me post anything. This is kind of getting annoying.

Community Member

I'll hopefully get my code before black Friday come and goes! 😉

Community Member
Great
Community Member
d
Community Member

Can't wait to check it out! Got my founders edition but still waiting on a email with my Stadia code 🥺.

Community Member

Black Friday Deals

Community Member

How do you see other people's comments ?

Community Member

Will all the "founders" get their invite code by then?

Community Member

I cant read others comments...

Community Member

It would be great to have some Black Friday discount on RDR2 

Community Member

Great !

Community Member

Hi, I got my code this morning and expecting my parcel later. I don't seem to be able to see any of the replies to some of the threads here though?

Community Member

If...we switch to base in the future, will games that we bought with a special promo still be accessable/playable?

Community Member

thx

Community Member

I can't see comments 😞

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle are we going we to see additional discounts for Pro Members on "Black Friday?

PS Loving and promoting Stadia to friends an family members

fobios

Community Member

Nice

Community Member

Just got my link and registered. But for some reason I can't see the all the replies. Is something wrong?

Community Member

Great ! 

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle is it correct that games purchased -not claimed - with a Pro discount become unavailable once your pro subscription ends?

If that's the case, can you opt out of buying the discounted version?

Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle, if I buy a game with the stadia pro discount will I be able to play it if I decide to switch to stadia base at a later date. If not when I come to re-purchasing it will I get the amount I payed off my next purchase?

Community Member
Is this sale going to be made available for pro subscribers who have not yet received codes? I am not scheduled to receive until 27-2nd.
Community Member

Will this be available for pro subscribers who haven't received their codes?

Community Member
wow
Community Member
Where is my stadia access code?
Community Member
Yeah, explain me how if you dont even sent the **bleep** code
Community Member

usless system without the code... nice 200 eur paperweight 

Community Member

What happens to the people that haven't had invites yet?? Are you going to extend the sale longer to compensate??

Community Member

What about the people still awaiting invites? Are you planning on extending the sale to compensate?

Community Member
Hi First post! I can not see the 232 Comments before me. is this abug ? :S Happy cloud gaming
Community Member
Good to be a part of the future !!
Community Member

be great if you actually had emailed me my member info or actually shipped the device I paid for.

Community Member

When does the Black Friday sale go live?

I can't see any of the comments without posting myself.....

Community Member

Looking forward to seeing what's included in the black Friday sale. 

Community Member

I'm looking forward to seeing what's available in the Black Friday sale!

Community Member

I see that there are multiple pages, but I can't see any of the comments. What gives?

Community Member
I have no code
Community Member
Community Member

Would love to if I just get the code I got the controller 

Community Member

So I should wait to buy any games then

Community Member

🧐 heiß wie Frittenfett

Community Member
When will the black friday sale start? The usual Friday after Thanksgiving or has it started already? See some deals in there, just not on the game I want (RDR2 Ultimate). Just wondering if I should continue to wait until Friday. Thanks
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle    Will the black friday deals show up on Friday after thanksgiving or are the deals already in the stadia Store?    Just trying to see if I should wait until then to see if my game goes on sale...or if what is out there now, is "Black Friday Sale".  Hope I am making sense...

Community Member

comment

Community Member

Where is ESO pls?

Community Member

Any more news?