cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

i cant enter my stadia invite code

I already have stadia and just bought the premiere edition but when i received my code and tried to redeem it in the settings it said failed to look up codeScreenshot 2020-04-15 at 3.04.09 PM.png

2 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@coltensboss 

Try to reach Stadia support, this is not normal.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

some people are saying that it only works on new accounts but that isnt very fair if i paid for my 3 months of pro with the bundle and cant use it with a existing account

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

How do i contact google

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I talked to them and they said it could only be claimed with a new account but I'm hoping they change it in the future so you can use an existing account

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same problem here. I hope they change because it seems unfair that you paid for three months free and they give you two months.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I am having this same problem. Looks like you can ONLY enter the invite code upon first singing in to a Stadia app. Very annoying and stupid and simply creates a poor customer service experience. So far I am VERY UNIMPRESSED with Stadia and it's inability to provide a positive customer service experience.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

The fact that I am unable to use the invite code because I already signed in to a Stadia account is LUDICROUS! This platform will not make it very far if they don't get their customer service experience to be a positive one. At this point, I haven't even received my controllers yet and I am already considering asking for my money back... we'll see if they do right by this and will allow me to use my google account. ALL this would take is for them to allow me to utilize the free 90 day trial I was promised that I am now being denied on my primary Google account. The last thing I want is multiple Google accounts with payment methods associated with it. That is too much of a security risk. This is SO BASIC that my mind is boggled at Google' SUPER MEDIOCRE response to it. As if status quo is how Google became one of the biggest companies on Earth.... NO! They did it by thinking outside the box. Now come on Stadia, can you step up to the Google bar? I know it's a high one but come on... YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Step up! Give your customers a good experience.

5 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@coltensboss 

That's what's stopping me from buying the Stadia Premiere Edition until they solve this issue or make it cheaper as compensation.

1 Kudo