cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

What do you think about letting us rent games for temporary use?

Jump to solution
I would play a lot more games if we could rent a game for a day or two. Can Google please allow us to rent games?
2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@StevenRice Assuming you already have Stadia, make sure to submit this feedback through the app. I personally would love to be able to rent games, or at least try a game before buying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@StevenRice Assuming you already have Stadia, make sure to submit this feedback through the app. I personally would love to be able to rent games, or at least try a game before buying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Indeed, renting a game or playing a demo would be amazing for Stadia games.

But totally agree, what Ivan said, I guess you should just leave feedback for this in the Stadia App, because then it also gets directly attention from the developers.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I think to just be able to rent all available games by the hour would be amazing. I was really hoping for this. I never play computer games but I have 2 kids who come and stay with me once a month, so a subscription doesn't make much sense. I'd happily pay a few dollars a day for them to have some games to play when they come.

0 Kudos