Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

The Division 2 Question

Jump to solution

Screenshot_20200318-054916_Stadia.jpg

Screenshot_20200318-054921_Stadia.jpg

Hi I am interested in the Division 2 but I was confused about what comes with the game. If I bought the standard edition would I get these two bundles included like it says above? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

The "Bundles with this game" section is a bit confusing - that's actually showing which bundles include the game you're viewing rather than anything that's included with the purchase of the standalone game. If you're interested in more than just the base game but don't want to go for one of the bundles then you can purchase the expansions/add-ons separately. 

I actually purchased the base game + the Warlords of New York expansion separately as that actually worked out ever so slightly cheaper than the bundle, oddly enough.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

No, you don't get them.

Standard is without annual pass, expansions or clothing and weapon packs

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

The "Bundles with this game" section is a bit confusing - that's actually showing which bundles include the game you're viewing rather than anything that's included with the purchase of the standalone game. If you're interested in more than just the base game but don't want to go for one of the bundles then you can purchase the expansions/add-ons separately. 

I actually purchased the base game + the Warlords of New York expansion separately as that actually worked out ever so slightly cheaper than the bundle, oddly enough.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@codesplice 

Same tactic here 😋

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Alright thanks for the reply guys. 

0 Kudos