cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia pro refund

Jump to solution

So, I set a reminder on my phone to cancel the free 3 months of Stadia a while back. The reminder has not come through and I have been billed £8.99. I was wondering if I could get a refund as I have not claimed any games nor played any of my stadia pro game within the last 6 days (when I was billed) I would like a refund or a link to online chat. 
thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey Peppy,

first of all, if you don't want to pay Stadia Pro any further, I would recommend you to cancel the subscription as otherwise you will be billed every month. To do so, simply go to play.google.com, make sure you are logged in with the correct account, choose "My subscriptions" on the left hand side and there you can manage Stadia Pro and click "cancel".

Regarding the refund: You can try using the button in this article to request a refund. Usually Google has a 48 hour window to request a refund via that way for Google Play purchases. This might not work for subscriptions though. Here you can also find some more info about Stadia return policy. You mentioned that it's already 6 days ago. In that case, you need to ask the Stadia support team if they might be able to do grant you a refund.

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey Peppy,

first of all, if you don't want to pay Stadia Pro any further, I would recommend you to cancel the subscription as otherwise you will be billed every month. To do so, simply go to play.google.com, make sure you are logged in with the correct account, choose "My subscriptions" on the left hand side and there you can manage Stadia Pro and click "cancel".

Regarding the refund: You can try using the button in this article to request a refund. Usually Google has a 48 hour window to request a refund via that way for Google Play purchases. This might not work for subscriptions though. Here you can also find some more info about Stadia return policy. You mentioned that it's already 6 days ago. In that case, you need to ask the Stadia support team if they might be able to do grant you a refund.

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

0 Kudos