cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia pro refund

Jump to solution

I forgot to unsubscribe from Stadia pro after google gave it to me for free. Today google charged me $10 for a subscription and I don't want it. I cant find any way to request a refund. I did what google told me to do and go into my payment history and click it and hit request refund but that inst even an option like google said. I need help figuring this out!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@cabester102 :

I don't believe that you can request a refund for a pro subscription.  Once you have subscribed that is it.  There is no partial refund for unused parts of the subscription.  It is up to the end-user to cancel their subscription prior to the rollover point.

As per the Stadia policy:

"When you purchase or subscribe to digital content with Stadia, you agree that the digital content will be available to you immediately, and you acknowledge that, as a result, you waive your automatic statutory right of withdrawal. Therefore, you will not be eligible for a refund (or any alternative remedy), except where digital content is defective, does not match its description, or where Google voluntarily offers refunds, as stated below."

The full policy can be found here:  https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9598538?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=9495516 

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@cabester102 :

I don't believe that you can request a refund for a pro subscription.  Once you have subscribed that is it.  There is no partial refund for unused parts of the subscription.  It is up to the end-user to cancel their subscription prior to the rollover point.

As per the Stadia policy:

"When you purchase or subscribe to digital content with Stadia, you agree that the digital content will be available to you immediately, and you acknowledge that, as a result, you waive your automatic statutory right of withdrawal. Therefore, you will not be eligible for a refund (or any alternative remedy), except where digital content is defective, does not match its description, or where Google voluntarily offers refunds, as stated below."

The full policy can be found here:  https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9598538?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=9495516 

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos