cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Stadia hardware still not sent from the store!

I am getting really upset about that my actual Stadia hardware has still not been delivered. I did contact Google Store support and they said that they will look up on the issue, but everyday and everytime I contact them I get a different customer support guy or woman telling me the same thing, everyday is just the same, no news about my order what so ever, no response from previous customer support guy/lady either. The shipping company said that they have recieved a waybill but no package is to be sent yet to my address,which only means that the package is still not sent from google store from Netherlands her in Europe, but I did get an email that it was sent. Time of delivery was suppose to be on 6th of december, its now soon the 13th od december. Tracking number shows no movement after Amsterdam customs. Nobody knows anything about my order...I have a feeling that my order will never get completed until sometime next year due to holiday is coming up... Can someone tell me what is going on?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Mh that is really odd, @Edo87, sorry to hear! 

I read similar problems here in the forum already, that packages apparently got stucked in the Netherlands, so I guess it's maybe a known problem? 🤔

But when you can see so far that you package is on the way to you, everything is up to the shipping company now. Therefore I can only recommend to contact the Google Store support again if your package is not moving.

Another thing you could also do is buying another Premiere edition and send the other one back to get it refunded, if everything takes too long, because the new order might arrive sooner for you. The risk here would be though, that the second package could get stucked too.

Maybe it's also a christmas-delivery problem at the moment for the shipping company, I mean December is a very busy month though. 🤔

Wish you all the best!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Can you imagine that I do contact Google store support every single Day and they say the same thing everytime. "they will contact technical support and get back to me as soon as they know more". But its been a week now and the package has still not moved anywhere from Amsterdam customs according to the waybill and tracking number. I called the shipping Company and they Said they still have not recieved any shipment to be sent further yet. Only a message about a shipment is going to be sent and its been a week now since the supposed delivery date. So this is totally on Google store and their really bad customer support. They lost my shipment and dont know where it is... I will not risk ordering another package as I know this will happen again and then I have double problems, also gjetting a refund is the same nightmare. I really dont know what to do at this point. I will continue to contact them every single Day. Thats 1 hour I waste of my life everyday.... Worst customer support I have ever experienced really. Feels like a major fraud now.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Edo87 :

The following link gives an indication if there are any issues affecting postal services from the Netherlands to other destinations.

International Service Alerts 

Since there is a tracking number and the package is in transit, then really there isn't too much that Google can do, until they get informed by the courier company that either they have lost the package and assume liability or return it to Google as undelivered.  At which point Google could then cancel the order and restart the process again with a valid order, or send out a replacement on the existing order.   But they wouldn't just send out multiple orders in the expectation that one of them may get through...

If anything, I would be contacting the delivery company, they should be able to provide some indication as to what the cause of the delay in transit is, customs issue etc.

Anyway, good luck with getting your delivery and I agree delays are so frustrating in circumstances such as this.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Listen. The shipping Company did not Even recieve the package to be shipped away to my adress! Everytime I try to contact Google they say they will get back to me as soon as they know something but nothing is happening. Its been a week now since expected delivery date.

The waybill is still in Amsterdam put there is No package to be sent. So the shipper cant do anything until they have recieved the package.

But Google store support people is not doing much to get back to me, how can they get back to me when they do not know where my package is or what is going on. I cant believe this is happening to me and its soon holiday which means I probably will not get anything until next year.... How about that for a multi billion dollar IT company.

0 Kudos