cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Split payment for purchase?

Is it possible, or can a representative assist, with making a single game purchase possible by using two different payment options?

i have two Visa gift cards but neither have enough funds to make a purchase so I will need to split the transaction between two visa gift cards.

Fellow dads, we can game again! #StadiaOnMobile
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

Split transactions are not permitted if the item is on sale/discounted. Doesn't say this anywhere but I've got into it several times with customer services when I've been a few pennies short on a voucher and am forced to use an alternative payment method for the whole amount. I'm guessing they don't know how to allocate it or something.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Decent idea, I’ll try support chat and ask that way and post if I find any solutions 

Fellow dads, we can game again! #StadiaOnMobile
0 Kudos
Community Member

You could probably try taking them to a store that sales gift cards and having them combined. I don't know if they charge fees for that or not but it would be a possibility, then you could use the one card for the purchase. Hope that could help you but stadia could use a multi purchase option I think you can do it on Xbox.

0 Kudos