cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

I bought Metro Exodus last month, now it's free. Will I get a refund? It wouldn't make any sense to buy another game if not.

1 Kudo
1 Solution
Community Member

@4L3X4ND3R : Not unless the purchase was made less than 14 days ago and played for under 2 hours.  That is the refund policy.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Member

@4L3X4ND3R : Not unless the purchase was made less than 14 days ago and played for under 2 hours.  That is the refund policy.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Member

Then stop buying games, people like you are really starting to piss me off, like GTFO of stadia already, so annoying. Look at the library! Like common sense dude, at some point with such a little library we will get all the games for free, think, even when they DO add more new games, what will u be getting for your free games? Obv these OLDER games (the ones first launched) or cheap-er games (20$ range) so like r wlly wtf do u expect? You're missing the entire POINT! You're buying a game to SUPPORT stadia as well as obv the devs, all u do by asking for a refund, is literally HURT stadia, as well as take away from the profit the devs make on it, which in turn may make them say, we why the f are we supporting stadia and putting our products in it when no one is BUYING any of them. I bought tomb raider and it became free, n I didn't cry for a refund nor be as shallow and say things like never buying again if that's the case, like wake up, inevitably most (if not all) of these games you're currently seeing will eventually be FREE (IF YOU'RE A PRO because that's another point I think people are missing, it's not like you're tech getting these games for "free" they come with your PRO sub) but man to cry about the refunds things, like why are you here then? Not being mean either ,or trying to it's just truthfully that's all u do when u ask for a refund. You just hurt stadia as well as the devs/pubs. For what? U support it no? U wanted to buy that game to support the said platform and idea, so be f***en happy man. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Sho Trigger warning 🙂 Yes, I quit Stadia due to the fact that Google keeps promissing stuff and doesn't deliver. They were giving discount on a game. I bought that game and next month i pay for it again through my pro subsciption. That does not sound fair to me. I wanted to buy that game to play that game, not to support the idea. So me quitting Stadia pro and permanently changing to Nvidia's service might hurt Stadia more than a refund.  

And btw you should watch your language. Who would want to be in a community with people talking like you do?  That kinda hurts Stadia to 🙂

0 Kudos
Community Member

Firstly I apologise for Sho. Some people are overly zealous. And I understand your frustration. It does seem like you are paying twice for a game if you buy it one month only to see that it is free the next month. The way I think of it is like a promotion. Like if you just so happend to buy a product at a store only to see it discounted by some amount some time later. You probably wouldn't think the store owes you a refund of the difference. I think that's kinda how it is. Plus I think in the long run all the other free games you did not buy make up for it. 

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I am completely convinced that Google does not want to lose customers. If every time a customer ... has a complaint with the service you go out and shout at him and point at him as if he were attacking Stadia. They will only get that person to leave the service. I understand the white knight of Stadia. But here there are only commitments with investors. They will give us subscription games by calling them for free ... and they are not free.

0 Kudos