cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Refund request

Jump to solution

I bought the game since many friends had recommended to me as a good game, but when I played it I didn’t really appeal to me and since I trained on it for over 2 hours deciding whether to refund or not, Stadia no longer allowed me to refund the game, is there any way I can get a refund from you guys, I will provide any extra info if necessary, like invoice number etc.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JosTheDude : If you've played over 2 hours then you are not entitled to a refund.

The refund policy is pretty straightforward IMHO, less than 2 hours total play time (across all accounts) and purchased within 14 days.

I doubt that there is much more that is possible for your situation, if Google support isn't prepared to extend your return policy beyond the current offering, there isn't much that the forums can assist you with.

To recap on the policy:

Voluntary Google Refund for Games

• You can request a refund within 14 days of your purchase if there is less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts (family and personal). Games may only be returned once, so if you return a purchased game for a refund and subsequently re-purchase it, you will not be entitled to a refund. This voluntary refund only applies to purchased games and not for add-on content or services.
  • If you return a game for a refund it will be removed from your library and you will no longer be able to play it.
Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JosTheDude Just curious, when did you buy the game and how long have you played? If it's under 2 hours AND 14 days since you purchased it, then you're eligible. Other than that, than you no longer have the option to get a refund. Full policy can be found here

Please don't provide any transaction or personal info here. It's a security issue and it won't help getting your game refunded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JosTheDude : If you've played over 2 hours then you are not entitled to a refund.

The refund policy is pretty straightforward IMHO, less than 2 hours total play time (across all accounts) and purchased within 14 days.

I doubt that there is much more that is possible for your situation, if Google support isn't prepared to extend your return policy beyond the current offering, there isn't much that the forums can assist you with.

To recap on the policy:

Voluntary Google Refund for Games

• You can request a refund within 14 days of your purchase if there is less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts (family and personal). Games may only be returned once, so if you return a purchased game for a refund and subsequently re-purchase it, you will not be entitled to a refund. This voluntary refund only applies to purchased games and not for add-on content or services.
  • If you return a game for a refund it will be removed from your library and you will no longer be able to play it.
Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Ok thank you, I understand I no longer can be refunded, but please extend your refund policy, other consoles (Not to be insulting towards competition) have a refund policy of a month and no time limit, as many people train and try out the game in 2 hours or above, please consider this and thanks again!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Without time limit seems excessive, many titles can be finished in a few hours. 2 hours seems to me a short time between registering if you need a third-party account, configure some options of HUD, brightness, language, audio, controller buttons, reproduce the introduction and test kinematics, or enter any area of ​​the game that can give you performance problems or bugs and you consider it an unfinished title, therefore a scam, easily 4 hours have passed.

Ooops spent his time back, we are very sorry, we would love to have you as a customer for many years and buy many products, but we like more money you just provided.

Statistically meets the standard of expenditure per user that we consider profitable, you already made that expense, we do not need you anymore, please pass the next customer my Ferrari does not pay alone.

By the way it is registered THE BOSS

unnamed.jpg

0 Kudos