cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Premiere edition

Jump to solution

I know i ordered the premiere package and I thought it included free games that was my understanding anyways but I can’t seem to find any free games it wants me to start a free trial of pro this makes no sense so far am very dis pleased with this platform and there service

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @Brionthelyon,

sorry if you might have misunderstood something with the purchase. So what you get when you buy the Stadia Premiere editon is explained in this article and also on the Google Store.

If you want free games, you need to subscribe for "Stadia Pro", which is basically a subscription. This means you pay monthly, but you get to claim all Stadia Pro games that are available atm for claiming for free and also if you continue to subscribe, Google provides 1-4 games each month that can be claimed with Stadia Pro for free. For free means, you don't have to pay anything, you can claim the game and play it, but only as long as your Stadia Pro lasts. If you cancel the subscription and it ends, you'll lose access to those games, the savings will be frozen though, so if you want to continue the subscription later, that's no problem and you can play again all the games you've claimed before.

In addition to that, from time to time there also some discounts on some games for Stadia Pro members, so this is another nice option for the subscribers. More information about Stadia Pro, you can find here.

If you're getting started, the Stadia helpcenter might also be very helpful at the begining to setup the controller, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @Brionthelyon,

sorry if you might have misunderstood something with the purchase. So what you get when you buy the Stadia Premiere editon is explained in this article and also on the Google Store.

If you want free games, you need to subscribe for "Stadia Pro", which is basically a subscription. This means you pay monthly, but you get to claim all Stadia Pro games that are available atm for claiming for free and also if you continue to subscribe, Google provides 1-4 games each month that can be claimed with Stadia Pro for free. For free means, you don't have to pay anything, you can claim the game and play it, but only as long as your Stadia Pro lasts. If you cancel the subscription and it ends, you'll lose access to those games, the savings will be frozen though, so if you want to continue the subscription later, that's no problem and you can play again all the games you've claimed before.

In addition to that, from time to time there also some discounts on some games for Stadia Pro members, so this is another nice option for the subscribers. More information about Stadia Pro, you can find here.

If you're getting started, the Stadia helpcenter might also be very helpful at the begining to setup the controller, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos