cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Payment date

Jump to solution

Can I change my payment date from mid month to earlier without a gap in my pro sub?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @jerh4wk,

no this is not possible. You can't change the payment date for any Google subscription.

What you could try would be cancel Stadia Pro and when it expires, try to wait to the data you would like to get charged and then subscribe again, but this would definetely interrupt your Stadia Pro experience, because you might be some days without Stadia Pro. I just mention it, because it might be an option you could try.

What you could try as well is if you can pay early (according to this article), but keep in mind this might not work for every subscription and therefore might not work for Stadia Pro. But if the option exists, you could try this.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @jerh4wk,

no this is not possible. You can't change the payment date for any Google subscription.

What you could try would be cancel Stadia Pro and when it expires, try to wait to the data you would like to get charged and then subscribe again, but this would definetely interrupt your Stadia Pro experience, because you might be some days without Stadia Pro. I just mention it, because it might be an option you could try.

What you could try as well is if you can pay early (according to this article), but keep in mind this might not work for every subscription and therefore might not work for Stadia Pro. But if the option exists, you could try this.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo