cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Pay Games With Paypal

Jump to solution
Hello, I'm trying to buy a game on Stadia but when confirming it does not offer to pay with my paypal account (register as a payment method on google Pay). I am on ios and located in Canada. Thank you in advance for your help.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Swann Do you have an Android device you can use for the Stadia app? The option to add PayPal as a method option is available on Android.

Otherwise I agree it's a bit annoying that the option is not available on iOS. Make sure to send Feedback to Google through the app to let them know about the issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Swann Do you have an Android device you can use for the Stadia app? The option to add PayPal as a method option is available on Android.

Otherwise I agree it's a bit annoying that the option is not available on iOS. Make sure to send Feedback to Google through the app to let them know about the issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Merci !!! Ça a fonctionné! C’est vraiment dommage que ce soit pas disponible sur IOS.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Really? GOOGLE I JUST WANNA PLAY DOOM

0 Kudos