cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

I have bought Ghost Recon breakpoint add ons but the game is the same I want the refund

I have bought Ghost Recon breakpoint add ons but the game is the same I want the refund.

And I cannot see the refund button in the payment history for that game

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@monkeyddome :

If the Request Refund button is not present, then the item that you purchased is not eligible for a refund.  If you believe that the item should be refunded, please contact Customer Support by visiting support.google.com/stadia.

https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9598538?hl=en-GB 

Voluntary Google Refund for Games

• You can request a refund within 14 days of your purchase if there is less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts (family and personal). Games may only be returned once, so if you return a purchased game for a refund and subsequently re-purchase it, you will not be entitled to a refund. This voluntary refund only applies to purchased games and not for add-on content or services.
  • If you return a game for a refund it will be removed from your library and you will no longer be able to play it.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have been already here support.google.com/stadia and here https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9598538?hl=en-GB and the only way to contact stadia support are twitter, facebook and this community.

I have tried to contact them on facebook and no aswer and here you are suggesting to go back there.

Do you know another way to be in contact with them?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Did you try to engage support via the chat feature? I found the folks on there very helpful? Open any support article, and you should see a contact us button in the upper right hand corner, if you click that a dropdown should appear that has a link to the chat service.

DenOutlander
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@monkeyddome :

Chat and Phone support is very limited currently due to the pandemic, that is explained on the support website iirc. I would suggest patience with the other options available given the current unusual circumstances. 

Since this is a community forum there is pretty much nothing that we can do to resolve account and payment issues such as refunds for example.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos