cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Having issues with your order? Contact Gstore for support

If you have any issues regarding your payment method please contact Google Store Support.  We are actively working with the very few customers whose card was either declined or flagged as fraudulent. 

3 Kudos
29 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@Visionary you might aswell leave the queue, i only had 341 before my and it took a astounding 7 hours to even get in the call, then it took almost 1 hour for them to redirect me to the correct department. and they said they couldnt fix my issue because according to them i cancelled my order, not the system.... :S
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same problem as a bunch of others. I ordered my Stadia founder edition and never got a code. I now have received the stadia and the extra controller still no email code. Wtf man. My friend says it's because I got an extra remote and the remotes do not come with a code. It possibly caused a confusion in getting the code for the stadia I ordered. Can someone please look into this?????
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

According to the Stadia Twitter account "Here’s the latest update: If you ordered and paid for Founder’s Edition, you should now have your Stadia access code." https://twitter.com/GoogleStadia/status/1197688445700722688?s=20 I ordered my Founders edition 10 Oct with an additional controller: they arrived today and the invite code on 21 Nov 2019, 23:12 GMT
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have not received my Stadia code and my order says shipped.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Ya.. Been trying to get it resolved since 19 November... It just feel like all hopes are lost...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

U cn press contact, but nothing happens, site is refreshing. U cant change you name, same issue, press contact and nothing happens... **bleep** google u are using honest ppl as betatester
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

constant BS answer I have added 5 perfectly working credit cards and I cant buy a game this stadia is complete bull@?:>

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have bought the Premiere Edition with that card and the card is valid, I asked my credit card company. But google is not able to accept it. Do you have any solution, because even if i add my paypal information to google pay, I can only select the credit card.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello,

I have just bought RDR2, card payment is confirmed by my bank, the card payment is visible
Unfortunately I only get an error message, I should make the purchase again later.
Is this a joke? Thank you very much google.
Twitter and facebook are mentioned as current contact options - I didn't use these media and don't want to use them! No other way to contact me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

0 Kudos