cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Having issues with your order? Contact Gstore for support

If you have any issues regarding your payment method please contact Google Store Support.  We are actively working with the very few customers whose card was either declined or flagged as fraudulent. 

3 Kudos
29 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi, I have not got the code and store support don't know what to do.

Can the "code team" please contact us and send us the code asap?

Thanks in advance

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle I ordered my Founder's Edition on June 22, and yet I still have not received my invite code. Will you PLEASE help me?
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I got the founder edition package but not the code

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia just got delivered to me, but I have yet to receive my invite code. I thought I was supposed to get my code when Stadia shipped? Please let me know what's going on and send me my code if possible. Thanks
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same here, just received the package, but still no code

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

didn't get my code

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same situation here. Founder's Edition package came today (day after launch) and still waiting on the invite code. I want my money back or some kind of credit. Talking to you @Anonymous !
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

How do I actually email google store support as my question is not answered by the general faq. My situation is that DHL Freight is delivering my Stadia but it will only deliver to my home address when I am there. This is very unusual in Sweden and usually DHL deliver to a nearby service point so I can pick it up. But DHL won’t change the delivery address,l to my office, I need to get google to do it. Only there is no way to contact google to do this. Very annoying. Help!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Why is it taking so long to get the code sent out? I was so excited to receive the package but only found out that I need a bloody code to active when I started to try pairing the controller. Why can’t you just put a piece of paper with the code in a box? Since they are all promised with access at launch anyway, that’s the whole meaning of the founder’s edition right? Or why can’t you just write a program to send code automatically to whoever bought the founder’s edition? You are a tech company, and you can’t solve this sort of problem. Or you are just not ready for all people to go in yet? What happened to the promise of being early to choose your username on Stadia? It’s not fair for people haven’t got the code is it? This whole thing is a huge disappointment and the chrome cast ultra is very difficult to use by the way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

If you have received your hardware do not contact the Google Store support you need to contact Google Stadis support (it has its own support).

There's a slight issue with that however:

Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 17.41.13.png

Yeah a queue of 952 people all complaining may take a while to get through.

The strangest thing about this is Google knew exactly how many Founders' editions it sold and deliberately restricted the numbers at launch so how did Google make this situation for itself?

All Google needed to do was say launch is 28 Nov and start shipping on 18 or 19 Nove: no one would be complaining about getting anything early!

0 Kudos