cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Having issues with your order? Contact Gstore for support

If you have any issues regarding your payment method please contact Google Store Support.  We are actively working with the very few customers whose card was either declined or flagged as fraudulent. 

3 Kudos
29 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

i tried, 2 days and no answer other than go order the premiere edition or wait till base
3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Why don’t you guys take your responsibilities and give everyone an update about why the orders are one big mess.. people order your product because you guys promise something. The advertisement turns out to be a huge lie. Great start Google, great start 👍🏼
14 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Except the Google store support staff are entirely unhelpful. Judging by the posts on Reddit and other social media, not a SINGLE person has managed to get their Founder's Edition order re-instated after it was cancelled. I think you should just upgrade all Premiere orders to Founder's orders.
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle Gstore support is entirely unhelpful. Why couldn't you be more clear about how "Launch" day would go? There are people who ordered day 1 that have not received their hardware and people that have ordered in September who have, their are people with hardware that don't have codes and people with codes that don't have hardware. Personally my founders edition has not even made it to the warehouse for shipping so maybe I can expect to choose a founders user name in 5 days at the earliest? This is quite the failed launch, missing features, no communication, not everyone has received hardware or even codes to play, we were promised the future of gaming on any screen anywhere, not Any Screen** Anywhere**** with absolutely no features or titles that take advantage of the features that are available at launch... This feels like a kick starter campaign, not a launch orchestrated by a almost $1 Trillion dollar company.
9 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Contacted GStore 40 hours ago, no response. Chat now unavaliable and is supposed to be active one hour ago here in Spain. I did my preorder on June 6th just at announcement, and still no shipping, no code, no Gstore support, no anything that Google MUST do for their customers. Why is supposed to be a founder's edition ordered 5 months ago?. What a PREORDER means? To have what you buy in time for launch because you have months to adjust everything to do a SERIOUS service.
6 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Contacted them yesterday after I updated my payment method and my order was cancelled (despite funds being available). Spent almost 30 minutes on the phone with them, most of that on hold. Was initially given the "Just order the premiere" line. No. I pre-ordered a Founder's Edition to get the Founder's Edition as soon as possible, not to be pushed into the end of the line. Also, loss of the Founder's Edition means loss of the Night Blue controller I ordered. So, I lost all the reasons for pre-ordering because the system hiccuped my payment method away. I know that I am not the only person in this boat. How is this going to be made right? Where is our answer on this topic? Is the answer keep trying to call store support and keep getting the same BS answer? Or maybe, just MAYBE, you could be more definitive and respond to the people who have been supporting this idea and pre-ordered almost sight unseen. I am requesting another call-back as I write this, so maybe I'll get an update. This isn't a good look and shifting the blame and responsibility without any clear response to the people who legitimately want to support this endeavor isn't helping.
3 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Please stop characterizing every trip up on your part as "very few" or "small number". That's not true and is taking a page out of Apple's disingenuous playbook. Own the problem, be honest with us, and earn some trust before trying this bologna with us.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle I did contact customer support and the situation is actually worse: now they're saying that we will only get a code 3-5 business days after the hardware is shipped. What happened to getting access at launch, as per website statement? What happened to getting the code before hardware, as per Google Director statement? Customer support then followed up with these dates are only guesses and can;t guarantee it will actually happen then! #fail
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

No response from Google Support.

Ordered Stadia few hours after annunce, no code, no hardware (and will come, if im lucky in 3-4 days from now), people from other country that ordered 1 month after annunce already received hardarwa AND code.

The priority is just a Lie, i lost my priority on name tag.

No update during the problem, only silence, no answer from support, no way to cancel the order because you already got the money and ship the stuffs.

How can you fix all this for all the person that trusted you? and again, dont post lie on twitter just to say is all ok.

4 Kudos