cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Game versions and payment

Hello, Wil there ever be an update that would allow you to purchase the extra addons after purchasing a standard edition of a game ? I have purchased RED2 standard edition and now if I want to add the missing addons I have to pay for the game also ..
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

There isn't an update necessary for this, as this feature already exists for games whose publishers decide to do that for. I do not own Red Dead Redemption 2, but if you look at a title like Borderlands 3, you can see that all of its add-ons are available for separate purchase and that the editions simply bundle these together at lower prices.

In short, this is more of a Rockstar Games problem than a Stadia problem. The store platform should already allow what you are requesting.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@MrPinkCow Unfortunately there's no way to upgrade editions for RDR2. And this is not a Stadia specific issue, as it's actually the same case on other platforms as well. If you haven't played more than 2 hours, and owning it less than 2 weeks, you can try getting a refund, and then re-purchase the other editions. Or contact support directly and explain the situation, maybe they'll be able to make an exception.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo