cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

For the love of God and all that's holy I certainly do hope I get my three months worth a stadia pro

• well for the love of God and all that's holy I certainly hope I get my three months of stadia premier pro that I was guaranteed and promised I bought the premier package with a second wasabi controller and the day before I get the invite code I see that can sign up for 2 months free the advertisement didn't say say anything about needing a new account for the 3 month premier package bundle,what it seemed to me is that I could get total of 5 months free after buying the premier everything. So when the premier bundle an extra controller came in I immediately try to sign up and it would not allow me to activate anything the controller would not work and kept on saying that it could not communicate with the dongle and a bunch of other stupid stuff started happening then it occurred on me that maybe it's not letting me activate it because I already activated the two months free I was right as soon as I unsubscribe to the two months free it immediately accepted activated and started my pro addition bundle whatever now that I've read the forums I might be the perverbial creek with turd for a paddle. I certainly do hope that I'm not going to be charged and I really really enthusiastic about making sure that I get at least get my 3 months subscription that I paid for when I purchased this item no warnings of any of this kind were given to me when I was offered the two month free subscription. I really do enjoy the stadia so far it's a little lackluster with new games but the bundles that you have for destiny save me quite a bit because I am a destiny 1 year 1 player and I was able to cross-play with destiny from my Xbox one was that has been great it's saved me money I didn't have to buy all the other stuff and I got the season pass pubg borderlands everything pretty much anything that's cross-play I have for Xbox one. I certainly hope I get the 3-month subscription like I am supposed to I would hate for this to stinney what I consider a great platform console whatever you would like to call it it is very nice that in general you guys are Google and the guys at Microsoft and Xbox has worked well together to make it very easy and user-friendly a lot of companies do not go through the effort you guys have so thank you it is also nice that I've learned how to use other Chromecast like my first edition Chromecast from 10 years ago and I've learned how to cast with stadia on to my projector so anybody complaining that the streaming is limited to certain devices it is not an anybody complaining about the quality so far the quality of the destiny and other games have been better on the stadia that on PlayStation 4 and they are equal to or if not a little bit better than my Xbox one and if you have a 4K TV you are guaranteed 100% it will b at 4K capabilities because all you have to do is hooked directly to your internet using a ethernet cable and you're guaranteed the 4K streaming capabilities. I know a lot of you guys or not believe me on this but it seems like giving stadia chance it will be able to corner the market on stream with cloud gaming it looks like we just have to be patient enough for them to get a broader and wider range of games I wish that I could play my Xbox memes with a stadia controller and or just import the game from Xbox onto the stadium I know that that is wishful thinking but I had about six terabytes I've saved Xbox one games and I have no storage left in conclusion I would like it if somebody from Google customer services good luck to know about the subscription thing and make sure that it will be fixed or some kind of transaction can be done because I spent $238 for what I got and I think I should at least get stadia pro from the three months and again I am very happy with the capabilities of what the stadia can do at first I didn't think it was going to be able to do as much as I can and now it's amazing that it can do way more than what I thought what's the thank you very much and it has been very entertaining using this product
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

If you want that anyone reads your post use paragraphs please.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi @ELDiabloHuevos 

Try to contact Stadia Support 

0 Kudos